The Phantom's "Quick" Look at the Polls

Liability will do what he says.

His reasoning is generally off, so I am glad he is not practicing criminal law, but there is nothing wrong with his word.

If Obama win, L loses and will leave the Board. For a day.
That's not honorable, that is just plain cowardice. If he wanted to do the honorable thing, when Obama wins, he should leave the board permanently. Anything less is just avoiding the mountains of well justified shit that will be heaped on him. Seems like he is eager to dish it out, but scared to take it. nutless. clearly.

His reasoning is generally off, so I am glad he is not practicing criminal law, but there is nothing wrong with his word.

Fakey is a dolt, and he is generally dishonest. But he sprinkles in an occasional touch of truth or accuracy to cloud things.

I do what I say. He got that part right.

But, I do practice criminal law (quite well), so of course, he's back to his standard fare of just making shit up and stating his bullshit as though it was factual.

But he is right that I am true to my word.

Should Pres. Obama get re-elected, then I will leave the USMB. Period.

I didn't say that I'd leave just for a day. I said I'd leave. And in the absurdly unlikely event that the incumbent is re-elected, I am gone. Period.

Fakey has no say in the matter one way or the other.

That's not honorable, that is just plain cowardice. If he wanted to do the honorable thing, when Obama wins, he should leave the board permanently. Anything less is just avoiding the mountains of well justified shit that will be heaped on him. Seems like he is eager to dish it out, but scared to take it. nutless. clearly.

expat, you gonadlacking pussy asshole sucker:

You are such a fucking imbecile that you just took Fakey at HIS "word."

That makes you several times dumber than a box of shit.

:lol: L does not practice criminal law well if he does practice it, don't worry. He has always been long on his ability and short on proving it here. I have had no trouble bouncing him around like a baseketball for a long, long time now, and I will miss making him look silly if he does what he says. I hope he stays, but that is his call.

Fakey is a dolt, and he is generally dishonest. But he sprinkles in an occasional touch of truth or accuracy to cloud things.

But, I do practice criminal law (quite well), so of course, he's back to his standard fare of just making shit up and stating his bullshit as though it was factual.

I didn't say that I'd leave just for a day. I said I'd leave. And in the absurdly unlikely event that the incumbent is re-elected, I am gone. Period.

Last edited:
I don't want Liability to leave either, win or lose. We are losing too many people who actually think and we aren't recruiting sufficient replacements for them. And when all that is left are the children who have no ability to articulate a point of view but only know how to cut and paste huge blocks of text, most of which they can't or don't read, repeat assigned talking points, and otherwise use personal insults and profanity, and who have lost or never had any ability to think for themselves, then I think a lot of the rest of us will probably follow them out the door.

But dragging this train back on the track, who will be watching the first debate tomorrow night? And do you think it will affect the presidential tracking polls?

* * * L does not practice criminal law well if he does practice it, don't worry. * * * *

Right on cue, the dip shit fraud, Fakey, talks out of his ass some more.

For the truth is: he has less than no clue at all about how good I am at my job.

He once again simply makes his shit up and states it as though it were factual.

Thankfully, neither Fakey nor anything he says is of any value.

I mean, that dipshit still pretends to be a "Republican."

:lmao:

Liability, when you did not undestand the Article 32 procedings, the Article 15 nonjudicial punishment in lieu of court-martial, and the permitted retirement of West, I realized you were not swift on criminal law.

That's your problem, son, not mine.

I actually quoted YOUR WORDS from two different posts in my #179 which you have crawled away from without responding.... I wonder why?

edit: and now reading your #182, I see that your days here are indeed numbered. That's too bad.... I think a real man would stick around and continue to debate issues.... but then, real men don't usually act like unnecessarily insulting little adolescent boys like you do...

Last edited:
Liabiality, you are not a good enough word spinner. That has always been your issue. So don't play cute. I do hope you stay if Obama wins.

I actually quoted YOUR WORDS from two different posts in my #179 which you have crawled away from without responding.... I wonder why?

edit: and now reading your #182, I see that your days here are indeed numbered. That's too bad.... I think a real man would stick around and continue to debate issues.... but then, real men don't usually act like unnecessarily insulting little adolescent boys like you do...

Okay, I tried. You children enjoy your food fight. It seems that PhantomBlue has already given up on this thread and kudos to all of you for another successful derailment. Unsubscribing for now.

I don't want Liability to leave either, win or lose. We are losing too many people who actually think and we aren't recruiting sufficient replacements for them. And when all that is left are the children who have no ability to articulate a point of view but only know how to cut and paste huge blocks of text, most of which they can't or don't read, repeat assigned talking points, and otherwise use personal insults and profanity, and who have lost or never had any ability to think for themselves, then I think a lot of the rest of us will probably follow them out the door.

But dragging this train back on the track, who will be watching the first debate tomorrow night? And do you think it will affect the presidential tracking polls?

yeah, I sure am gonna miss all those curse words and personal attacks. What would USMB be without them?

Sure, you'll leave because your a wimp and don't want to hear about how goofy your analysis has been. Personally, I wish you'd stay. It'll be fun to mock your illogic and ignorance.

Liability is the only one who is walking the talk.

I think he should bail and stay, but give him props for putting it out there.

He's a piece of shit coward. He'll run away because he's been a total idiot in his predictions, and doesn't want to hear them shoved up his cum encrusted ass.

:lol: L does not practice criminal law well if he does practice it, don't worry. He has always been long on his ability and short on proving it here. I have had no trouble bouncing him around like a baseketball for a long, long time now, and I will miss making him look silly if he does what he says. I hope he stays, but that is his call.

I think he'd be a great criminal lawyer. He takes an advocacy role, and then finds some facts to make a half baked defense theory. All he need do is find one juror who's stupid enough to believe his bullshit.

Let's be kind to Liability.

He lost his first case and the guy was sentenced to be electrocuted, but at least Liability had the voltage cut in half.

Obama stumbles when he has to think on his feet and Romney is very polished in that regard.

In what alternate universe? Just that statement alone negates any credibility of your worth in analysis.

When Obama has a teleprompter he's one of the best speakers I have ever heard. God forbid it ever breaks down. He bumbles, stumbles, and damn near stutters. Romney is solid in debates. His answers are clean, clear, and stick a point. There's a reason why he got the nomination. He never had a "death debate" like the rest had. Well unless they have changed the rules, Obama aint gonna have a teleprompter at the debates. He will handle the initial question ok, but when Romney presses him he's gonna be fucked.

Are you serious? I'm going to guess that you are refering to the republican debates. Mittens was "debating" the most pathetic group of assclowns ever pushed in front of the American citizens. Who among THAT sad little troup was a serious debator? Baffoons.

If that is the height of your bar then you and RobMyMoney are in for a shock. Mittens won't be fag prancing out on a stage in front of paid and screened well wishers in the debates wearing a long sleeved white shirt desperately attempting to appear human. His glib juvenile quips compared to the thoughtful remarks by Barak Obama will be an embarrassment to caucasian people. I'm doing "wince" excercises just so I don't pull a muscle watching the things.

Just curious if you want me to revisit this comment Huggy-bear

Forum List

Back