The Phantom's "Quick" Look at the Polls

Seems to me that the universally accepted GOP talking point really boils down to "The polls are biased and wrong and Romney will surprise everyone come election day." Hey...if that makes you sleep easier, go with it.

It seems to you?

BFD.

The FACTS are the facts, whatever you happen to want to believe.

And the FACT is that if you have a poll sample (and there are WAY too many examples of this happening) where the Democratics are significantly OVER-SAMPLED, then the poll "results" will incorporate that statistical error into the outcome.

Yes. Libs and Dims WILL be surprised on Election Day.

The voter turnout and the motivated voters issues are pretty significant to the outcome. So is the early voting.

But if the liberals and other Democratics stay home in droves, because they simply aren't as motivated to get behind the proven FAILURE known as Pres. Obama, then the over-sampling of Dims in the polling will get even further highlighted in the ACTUAL results.

Pres. Obama is not getting a second term. But you and your fellow delusional liberal Democratics are free to find shallow comfort in the manipulated polling results being dutifully reported by the Administration's handmaiden media.

If, on the day after the election, I quote this post of yours again followed by a giant ten point font ROFLMFAO!!! What will be your excuse for a Romney defeat? Massive voter fraud?

I made a bet and if The ONE were to actually eek out some kind of "win" on Dejection Day then I will not be here the following day.

But fret not.

The ONE is going down and he's gonna go down HARD.

Fact.

And I WILL be heartily ROTFLMAO on that glorious day. Largely at goobers like you.

You are the poor sots who actually place stock in the transparently bogus present day Democrat over-sampled polling.

:lol:

It seems to you?

BFD.

The FACTS are the facts, whatever you happen to want to believe.

And the FACT is that if you have a poll sample (and there are WAY too many examples of this happening) where the Democratics are significantly OVER-SAMPLED, then the poll "results" will incorporate that statistical error into the outcome.

Yes. Libs and Dims WILL be surprised on Election Day.

The voter turnout and the motivated voters issues are pretty significant to the outcome. So is the early voting.

But if the liberals and other Democratics stay home in droves, because they simply aren't as motivated to get behind the proven FAILURE known as Pres. Obama, then the over-sampling of Dims in the polling will get even further highlighted in the ACTUAL results.

Pres. Obama is not getting a second term. But you and your fellow delusional liberal Democratics are free to find shallow comfort in the manipulated polling results being dutifully reported by the Administration's handmaiden media.

If, on the day after the election, I quote this post of yours again followed by a giant ten point font ROFLMFAO!!! What will be your excuse for a Romney defeat? Massive voter fraud?

I made a bet and if The ONE were to actually eek out some kind of "win" on Dejection Day then I will not be here the following day.

But fret not.

Fact.

And I WILL be heartily ROTFLMAO on that glorious day. Largely at goobers like you.

You are the poor sots who actually place stock in the transparently bogus present day Democrat over-sampled polling.

You will be gone. Obama will win with ease.

The true blind believers to the far right have an obvious flaw: faith unsupported by evidence.

But fret not.

Fact.

You will be gone. Obama will win with ease.

Wrong. I will be here LAUGHING hard AT you and your fellow doinks.

The ONE is going down like Bubba's intern.

Fact.

The true blind believers to the far right have an obvious flaw: faith unsupported by evidence.

They spend their lives within the right wing echo chamber, where all they hear is the news that they want to hear.

Ironic coming from a lib sheep like you who is too fucking dim witted to take note of the OBVIOUS flaws in the present day polling.

You cannot defend the over-sampling of the Dims in the poll samples. So you and your fellow lib doinks just blithely pretend it doesn't matter.

:lmao:

PoliticalChic, Trajan, squeeze berry, OddGalt, Liability, and all the rest are well described in how they redefine reality, and in doing so, and up very lost somewhere outside of it.

RNC 2012 - The Road to Jeb Bush 2016 - We Can Change That - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 08/30/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Fakey is POORLY described (self described though it may be -- a clear lie by him) as "Republican."

As a result, he has less than zero credibility!

Fact.

They spend their lives within the right wing echo chamber, where all they hear is the news that they want to hear.

Ironic coming from a lib sheep like you who is too fucking dim witted to take note of the OBVIOUS flaws in the present day polling.

You cannot defend the over-sampling of the Dims in the poll samples. So you and your fellow lib doinks just blithely pretend it doesn't matter.

It isn't the pollster's doing anything wrong, more people are identifying as dems than they are as pubs. Only the truly delusional idiots think EVERY single pollster is wrong.

It isn't the pollster's doing anything wrong, more people are identifying as dems than they are as pubs. Only the truly delusional idiots think EVERY single pollster is wrong.

Stop being a sheep asshole for one moment, deuceRothbutt.

HOWEVER and for whatever reason the polling samples are coming out so badly skewed (and they are), the results are bound to be inaccurate and misleading.

Only willful idiot tool sheep like you deny reality when it's painfully obvious.

HOWEVER and for whatever reason the polling samples are coming out so badly skewed (and they are), the results are bound to be inaccurate and misleading.

Only willful idiot tool sheep like you deny reality when it's painfully obvious.

Yes, all the pollsters who are in the business of being as accurate as possible are trying to prop Obama up. Based on how stupid you are I can't believe you are still alive. I would have thought you would have accidentally walked into a sewer hole or driven off a cliff.

Yes, all the pollsters who are in the business of being as accurate as possible are trying to prop Obama up. Based on how stupid you are I can't believe you are still alive. I would have thought you would have accidentally walked into a sewer hole or driven off a cliff.

Once again, deuce, you miss the point -- either ignorantly or deliberately.

Nobody said that they are making a mistake in order to prop up The ONE. Some of them might be doing so for that very reason. But perhaps not.

The REASON is not important. The thing that is important (except to the willfully ignorant sheep such as you) is that the polls ARE premised on some skewed data.

I realize that you are a massive fucking dumbass sheep. It's inherent in your brand of liberalism. But you are indeed nothing but a stupid, revolting, smelly pile of shit drawing flies.

ThStill it ought to be of some concern (even to a moron like you) that facts don't go away just because a dishonest tool like you doesn't care for reality. If you OVER-SAMPLE Dims in a "poll," the results will themselves be skewed.

This is why shitheads like you actually believe that Pres. Obama is "winning."

Nobody said that they are making a mistake in order to prop up The ONE. Some of them might be doing so for that very reason. But perhaps not.

The REASON is not important. The thing that is important (except to the willfully ignorant sheep such as you) is that the polls ARE premised on some skewed data.

I realize that you are a massive fucking dumbass sheep. It's inherent in your brand of liberalism. But you are indeed nothing but a stupid, revolting, smelly pile of shit drawing flies.

ThStill it ought to be of some concern (even to a moron like you) that facts don't go away just because a dishonest tool like you doesn't care for reality. If you OVER-SAMPLE Dims in a "poll," the results will themselves be skewed.

They aren't oversampling anyone, you twit! When the pollsters make their calls, more people are identifying as Democrats.

You should probably be kept in a rubber room on election night. Your level of denial is fucking amazing.

***Still it ought to be of some concern (even to a moron like you) that facts don't go away just because a dishonest tool like you doesn't care for reality. If you OVER-SAMPLE Dims in a "poll," the results will themselves be skewed.

They aren't oversampling anyone, you twit! When the pollsters make their calls, more people are identifying as Democrats.

You should probably be kept in a rubber room on election night. Your level of denial is fucking amazing.

Wrong, you twat. They absolutely ARE (unquestionably) over-sampling Dims.

I know it's too late for a fuckwit like deuce to open up his "mind," but there ARE some interesting reasons he should: http://www.examiner.com/article/mit...ly-skewed-swing-state-polls-1?cid=db_articles

Denying reality (as you prefer to do) doesn't change it.

I will enjoy laughing at you after The ONE is defeated.

Last edited:
I will enjoy laughing at you after The ONE is defeated.

if The ONE were to actually eek out some kind of "win" on Dejection Day then I will not be here the following day.

Do I understand you correctly? If Obama loses, you will be here laughing at disappointed democrats, but if Obama wins, you will NOT show up to accept the catcalls of democrats whom you have derided nonstop on this very issue? Is that right? I'm curious... do you HAVE any testicles?

Last edited:
Liability will do what he says.

His reasoning is generally off, so I am glad he is not practicing criminal law, but there is nothing wrong with his word.

If Obama win, L loses and will leave the Board. For a day.

Forum List

Back