The perfect outcome in this election is...test

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
Here is my dream scenario for this presidential election. I would like to hear others perfect scenario.

Hellary goes down because of the latest revelations on her email scandal, The orange clown wins, but then is indicted for tax evasion and is forced to resign, and we are left with the only sane person, Mr Pence, on either ticket being President. Then we would all have a very Merry Christmas!

Here is my dream scenario for this presidential election. I would like to hear others perfect scenario.

Hellary goes down because of the latest revelations on her email scandal, The orange clown wins, but then is indicted for tax evasion and is forced to resign, and we are left with the only sane person, Mr Pence, on either ticket being President. Then we would all have a very Merry Christmas!

Ending up with Ryan 2nd in line, president if anything happens to Pence.

Not bad, but since Trump is audited every year, it would be the fault of the IRS if he was indicted for tax evasion.

Not bad, but since Trump is audited every year, it would be the fault of the IRS if he was indicted for tax evasion.

The fault of the IRS? They didn't cause him to evade taxes, if he did.

The fault of the IRS? They didn't cause him to evade taxes, if he did.

When you are audited and they find you evaded taxes, they allow you to correct the mistake and PAY the taxes.

Here is my dream scenario...

Hillary will be the charged, tried and convicted,
for crimes whiched spanned her career....
setting the stage for a domino effect.

After Trump is elected, and gets a reality check,
how shit really works in Washington....
and just how useless the establishment politicians are,
getting a glimpse of why everything is so fucked up....

He does what he does best...runs off his mouth
He goes on national TV and in a tirade
begins to give us an outsider view, of what he is now an insider to...

ARE YOU AWARE THAT.....
NO WONDER WHY.....
AND THIS....THIS BLEW MY MIND......
THIS.....IS GONNA STOP HERE AND NOW

I CAN NOT MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ON MY OWN
THINGS ARE SO SCREWED UP HERE I NEED YOUR HELP
WE NEED TO SEND EVERY ONE OF THESE CLOWNS
BACK TO THE CIRCUS WHERE THEY BELONG.
PACK THEIR BAGS BY VOTING THEM OUT OF OFFICE
I AM SIGNING AN EXECUTIVE ORDER FOR
EMERGENCY ELECTIONS TO BE HELD
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
BY REELECTING NEW EMPLOYEES OF THE PEOPLE,
ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE, TO WORK FOR THE PEOPLE

YES WE CAN YES WE CAN YES WE CAN

Lol...I can dream, can't I?

You know, a president is only as good as
the people they surround themselves with.

Best reality scenario: Trump wins, Obama pardons everybody and we get stricter laws on corrupt political practices.

Reality. Clinton wins, Dems take the Senate, and gain in the House. What happens from there depends on many things that none of us know today. Oh yes, and President Obama's Presidency goes down in history as the one that saved the US from the Second Great Republican Depression.

Reality. Clinton wins, Dems take the Senate, and gain in the House. What happens from there depends on many things that none of us know today. Oh yes, and President Obama's Presidency goes down in history as the one that saved the US from the Second Great Republican Depression.

I heard Bush left Obama a rather large sum of money called TARP that saved the country from the depression. What did you hear?

Think of this, Shrillary wins the popular vote by a razor thin margin but manages to get 270 electoral votes.

The emails get leaked to shot thousands of highly classified emails showing that she open lied and endangered national security.

Uma, trying to get out of an extended prison term, blabs that Hillary knew she was sending classified documents over an unsecured system.

But no indictment.

The electoral college meets Dec 18 and various states decide to overturn the popular vote telling the electors to vote their conscience and they vote for Trump!

I personally feel Trump will take the popular and electoral vote by a huge margin

Forum List

Back