"The People's Justice"

Ohh friends, it was not the People's Justice. It was a crime. It was a dirty work. If we need justice we should hold the government to justice. But these fat cats don't care of it. Even not the president or people but the Wall Street became a supreme court in America.

Ohh friends, it was not the People's Justice. It was a crime. It was a dirty work. If we need justice we should hold the government to justice. But these fat cats don't care of it. Even not the president or people but the Wall Street became a supreme court in America.
It's not justice. But, when those in the judicial system fail in their duties, the phrase given to those that take the law into their own hands is sometimes referred to as "the people's justice". That's what was meant by the heading of my post. Some misunderstood the heading and took it to mean justice for the people. In no way is it justice to take an innocent life. That goes for both sides.

"The peoples Justice" ?

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ME IN YOUR CLAIM !!!
It wasn't a claim. It was a reference to citizens taking the law into their own hands. It's never right to take an innocent life. Some citizens act when the authorities fail to punish those that take an innocent life. In no way is it right. There's no need for violence nor the destruction of property. But, we do have those that feel the need to do such things.

"The peoples Justice" ?

It wasn't a claim. It was a reference to citizens taking the law into their own hands. It's never right to take an innocent life. Some citizens act when the authorities fail to punish those that take an innocent life. In no way is it right. There's no need for violence nor the destruction of property. But, we do have those that feel the need to do such things.
They can feel that way all they want, but in no way is the cold-blooded assassination of two officers justice for anything

so the evidence proves that it was self defense, but because some people can't accept reality they have to kill cops. This is what you think is justice? You're the one that is in the wrong.
I have never ever said nor implied that the taking of an innocent life is justice. Did you take the time to read what I said, if so, did you comprehend it? It is never justice to take an innocent life, never. I do not condone violence nor the destruction of property, and have never implied such. I can't believe that so many people read but don't comprehend what they read. How am I wrong by explaining what some people do when they feel the system has failed them? Some people feel the need to take the law into their own hands. That is what I wrote and that is what was meant by my post. I have never condoned murder, violence, nor the destruction of property. And I certainly don't condone cold blooded murder. Please read my post slowly and try to understand what you're reading. Thanks.

"The peoples Justice" ?

They can feel that way all they want, but in no way is the cold-blooded assassination of two officers justice for anything
I absolutely agree. That was the point of my post. It is never OK to take an innocent life, never. But, we do have members of society that feel the urge and need to act when they feel the system has failed them. They take the law into their own hands. They feel the need to get even. We have mentally disturbed citizens that look for any excuse to act, and most of the time, they act in a violent manner. That is exactly what my post pointed out. When citizens take the law into their own hands, it's commonly referred to as the people's justice.

FYI - Calling me a jerk and brainwashed does absolutely nothing to excuse cop behavior. Also, name calling and personal attacks are childish and silly. In addition, I have absolutely nothing to do with the Left Wing, Right Wing, Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, nor any other group or label you wish to use. This issue is about right and wrong, justice, and abuse of power and authority. Now, if you wish to discuss and debate this issue in a civil and adult manner, I'm all for it. But, please, leave out the childish school yard name calling and personal attacks. Thanks.
I was accurately describing you, your postulation and the brainwashing responsible for that development.
You make accusations that cops are all law breakers. And that becomes an excuse for retribution. Disgusting. You are part of the problem.
I suggest all law enforcement abandon your locale starting now.
Again, very silly and immature. Personal attacks do nothing to enhance conversations, nor do they assist in proving your points. Usually, those that name call and use personal attacks, have nothing of substance to support their argument or position on a given topic. No, I have not been brainwashed in the least. And, I make no accusations other than what's reported and documented as fact. I do not lie nor make this stuff up. It's available for anyone that wants the information. It's pretty ridiculous to say I have any blame in this mess when I obey laws, have never been convicted of a crime, mind my own business, never cause trouble to anyone, and do for others instead of doing to them. You're passing judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about. Please speak to the subject of conversation and do so in an adult and civil manner.
Not immature. Totally logical.
Let's use your rationale and flip this. All blacks are guilty because of this cop killing incident and it would justice if all blacks are killed as a result. That is your reasoning.

LMAO.....best post of the day in this forum!!! Give the man a cigar........just made the OP look stoopid. Lock this thread s0ns..........:rock::rock::eusa_dance:
That is so silly and ridiculous that it really doesn't merit a response. No, all blacks are not guilty, and I never ever said nor implied such. How stupid to even suggest that all blacks be killed. All of that nonsense is pathetic to say the least. Logic, you say?? Pleeeeeasee !! It's obvious that you've run out of anything of substance to add to the conversation. Please don't inject such silly nonsense into this conversation. Blacks are exactly the same as everyone else. We're all humans, we all bleed the same color, and we all deserve the same rights and treatment. You are really digging down to the bottom of the barrel with pathetic comments such as these silly remarks. Please try to add something of substance to the conversation if you can. Thanks.

double standards are ghey............

You pwned yourself s0n!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You said:

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

I'm showing that you're wrong. John Crawford was obeying the law. He was standing there holding a toy that Walmart sells.

And even if he was holding a real gun, Ohio is an open carry state.

And a call was made that he was pointing a gun at people. Did you fail to read you're own link?

You said:

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

I'm showing that you're wrong. John Crawford was obeying the law. He was standing there holding a toy that Walmart sells.

And even if he was holding a real gun, Ohio is an open carry state.

"... little to worry about."

Doesn't mean nothing to worry about ... It means little to worry about.

You have a higher chance of choking to death on a hot dog at a Fourth of July party than being shot by a police officer because you have a toy gun.

Not if you're a Black male.

Actually it means everyone

PLEASE, let's go down that road. That will open up the season on protesters and other supporters of criminals along with criminals themselves.

So people expressing their first amendment rights must be killed because MURICA?

Ok. Got it. Let me share my opinion with you. So, police is a part of authority like army. Yeh? And policemen sometimes kill innocent people. Yeh? And we blame them and people shout 'fuck the police' and bla bla bla. Why do Americans not accuse army soldiers of killing innocent people? Why they are heroes and veterans? And why do we support authorities which sent soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc.?

So people expressing their first amendment rights must be killed because MURICA?

Anyone who supports a criminal.in any way becomes guilty of that criminal's crimes so far as I'm concerned. Since the only thing criminals are good for us worm food. ... I'm sure you're bright enough to make the connection .

Ok. Got it. Let me share my opinion with you. So, police is a part of authority like army. Yeh? And policemen sometimes kill innocent people. Yeh? And we blame them and people shout 'fuck the police' and bla bla bla. Why do Americans not accuse army soldiers of killing innocent people? Why they are heroes and veterans? And why do we support authorities which sent soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc.?

Foreigners, like criminals, aren't actually human beings, so it's not an issue

AHAHAHA!Buddy you are the best! It's one of the best phrases I've ever read. Let quote you?
So may I ask you, sir? What about international treaties which the US government sometimes signs and violate? International treaties are or aren't 'real treaties'?

I was accurately describing you, your postulation and the brainwashing responsible for that development.
You make accusations that cops are all law breakers. And that becomes an excuse for retribution. Disgusting. You are part of the problem.
I suggest all law enforcement abandon your locale starting now.
Again, very silly and immature. Personal attacks do nothing to enhance conversations, nor do they assist in proving your points. Usually, those that name call and use personal attacks, have nothing of substance to support their argument or position on a given topic. No, I have not been brainwashed in the least. And, I make no accusations other than what's reported and documented as fact. I do not lie nor make this stuff up. It's available for anyone that wants the information. It's pretty ridiculous to say I have any blame in this mess when I obey laws, have never been convicted of a crime, mind my own business, never cause trouble to anyone, and do for others instead of doing to them. You're passing judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about. Please speak to the subject of conversation and do so in an adult and civil manner.
Not immature. Totally logical.
Let's use your rationale and flip this. All blacks are guilty because of this cop killing incident and it would justice if all blacks are killed as a result. That is your reasoning.

LMAO.....best post of the day in this forum!!! Give the man a cigar........just made the OP look stoopid. Lock this thread s0ns..........:rock::rock::eusa_dance:
That is so silly and ridiculous that it really doesn't merit a response. No, all blacks are not guilty, and I never ever said nor implied such. How stupid to even suggest that all blacks be killed. All of that nonsense is pathetic to say the least. Logic, you say?? Pleeeeeasee !! It's obvious that you've run out of anything of substance to add to the conversation. Please don't inject such silly nonsense into this conversation. Blacks are exactly the same as everyone else. We're all humans, we all bleed the same color, and we all deserve the same rights and treatment. You are really digging down to the bottom of the barrel with pathetic comments such as these silly remarks. Please try to add something of substance to the conversation if you can. Thanks.

double standards are ghey............

You pwned yourself s0n!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
No double standards on my part. You're badly mistaken. You're just pulling stuff off the wall now. Obviously you have nothing left to contribute.

Forum List

Back