The people of blue population centers have no sense.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I was watching the local news at lunch time (comes out of DC) trying to catch the weather and they had a segment on the lines at NOtVA hospitals/clinics/urgent cares/etc.

It was crazy, in one place near Leesburg, Virginia (a now built-up blue-burb in Loudoun Co., Virginia) the line of cars was a couple miles long. Huge lines elsewhere and from what I understand it's been like that for a good week.

Contrast that to my local hospital that is within sight of my house and where they have a drive-up testing tent and there was nobody there that I could see, certainly no line. As the crow flies that's around 50 miles from Leesburg.

It just reflects the difference in the sensibilities of Hinterland vs the tards of the blue population centers.

I was watching the local news at lunch time (comes out of DC) trying to catch the weather and they had a segment on the lines at NOtVA hospitals/clinics/urgent cares/etc.

It was crazy, in one place near Leesburg, Virginia (a now built-up blue-burb in Loudoun Co., Virginia) the line of cars was a couple miles long. Huge lines elsewhere and from what I understand it's been like that for a good week.

Contrast that to my local hospital that is within sight of my house and where they have a drive-up testing tent and there was nobody there that I could see, certainly no line. As the crow flies that's around 50 miles from Leesburg.

It just reflects the difference in the sensibilities of Hinterland vs the tards of the blue population centers.

Panicked Covid cultists in the blue cities are showing up in droves at the ERs for sniffles or a slight cough. When the corporate media was banging the drum about "overwhelmed hospitals", come to find out it was these assholes causing the problem.

They aren't in your lines, because they are probably anti-vaxxers, as opposed to those with sense, who choose to be responsible. 50 miles is nothing when measuring people with sense or without.

They look at disaster areas like venezuela where zoo animals are being eaten by starving people and think “isnt it wonderful that people of color are in power now?”

Panicked Covid cultists in the blue cities are showing up in droves at the ERs for sniffles or a slight cough. When the corporate media was banging the drum about "overwhelmed hospitals", come to find out it was these assholes causing the problem.
I heard about it going on in NOtVA last week from a guy at a gun shop that lives there and thought of it as just as a funny aside and maybe a bit overblown as gun shop tales tend to be at times but damn, he was right. They are crazed.

Could you fathom if some sort of real cataclysm went down there how they would act? Small wonder the county emergency plan calls for shutting down the exits off I-66 if NOtVA has to evacuate and push them west to I-81.

Herds don't think, whether blue or red, usually only displaying herd instinct at best, sometimes stampeding.

Was it now; Isn't Indiana a red state?

They aren't in your lines, because they are probably anti-vaxxers, as opposed to those with sense, who choose to be responsible. 50 miles is nothing when measuring people with sense or without.
The fully vaxxed rate is in the high 80s in my county. I can't say about boosters. Many folks live here (for their sanity) and commute into NOtVA for .gov work so it's no real surprise we have a "better" vax rate than say a SW Virginia county.

I heard about it going on in NOtVA last week from a guy at a gun shop that lives there and thought of it as just as a funny aside and maybe a bit overblown as gun shop tales tend to be at times but damn, he was right. They are crazed.

Could you fathom if some sort of real cataclysm went down there how they would act? Small wonder the county emergency plan calls for shutting down the exits off I-66 if NOtVA has to evacuate and push them west to I-81.
14,000 in hospitals in the red state of Indiana because of anti-vaxxers. I wonder how many gun shops in Indiana are making fun of that? lOL! You folks are so full of shit.

The fully vaxxed rate is in the high 80s in my county. I can't say about boosters. Many folks live here (for their sanity) and commute into NOtVA for .gov work so it's no real surprise we have a "better" vax rate than say a SW Virginia county.
Hence, that would explain the lines. Plus, isn't Northern Virginia way more populated than the SW region?

Herds don't think, whether blue or red, usually only displaying herd instinct at best, sometimes stampeding.
Not in this case. Who are mostly anti-vaxxers? This isn't about herds not thinking. On the contrary. Omicron is blowing up, and lines are long. Let the red/rednecks joke about it. Apparently they have no instincts.

That doesn't make the denizens of NOtVA any less crazed over the whole thing.
Not at all. They are in lines doing something about it. Good for them. Let the rednecks in the gun shops joke about it. Fuck em! And what are the rednecks of Indiana doing? Making fun of vaccinations, but showing up in hospitals. They're fucking idiots who can't see forest for tree.

If you are not very sick then one needs to stay home. Any decent employer is not making covid positives use sick days. My son tested positive and was home for 24 days, all paid time off no sick days used.

Here in the home of a large eastern university, we’ve had the major road into and out of town backed up around the block for several days now. People in their cars in line for their omicold tests — wearing masks. In their cars.
Democrats are retarded baboons.
Tell that to the 14,000 Republican rednecks in Indiana who are in hospitals, who refused to get vaccinated. Now that's fucking retarded.

Hence, that would explain the lines. Plus, isn't Northern Virginia way more populated than the SW region?
Of course but that hardly accounts for lines a couple miles long in one place while 50 miles away it's not a "thing" at all.

No, I think it's more of a mind-set type of thing. Folks here are just not that concerned.

LOL....I just wonder how many are getting tested so if they show positive they can get off from those sweet .gov jobs with pay?

I don't know if they have updated their policies since the CDC said five days but when the wife got the covid this time last year she got paid for 10 days by FEMA but she was in the hospital for almost the whole time.

Forum List

Back