The PC Police should apologize....

Classic dementia - starting to revel over how many posts one's thread got.

"Classic dementia"? Do you have any idea what the symptoms and characteristics of dementia are?

If you're going to use personal insults -- I do realize how important that is to you folks -- you may want to understand terms.

And have you ever known anyone with dementia? Is it funny to you? Is it a condition you like to use for laughs regularly?

Oh, that's right. Only the PC Police are allowed to judge which words are acceptable for use in conversation.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. You folks illustrate my points with every post, and somehow you don't even see it.

Lol someone tells me I'm directly responsible for two police officers getting killed, and then starts crying about being personally insulted?

Fuck, man, you have lost it here. Go find Econchick whichever looney bin she ran off to. You two would make a good pair.

Agreed...once respected (by most anyway) now claims he is too smart to be understood....

I don't know if you encountered this in the Conspiracy Theory section but it's the same way with the 9/11 truthers

Why would you intelligent folks bother to "debate" Job the troller?
It's a really pointless endeavor.

Just because you got spanked so badly you're curled up in a corner, don't take it out on everyone else...

Oh, sure. Job, spanked me so bad with his logical fallacies, illogical and irrational mumblings and LYING, I have to ignore him for debate pruporses..

he government does little that I want done. We've seen what happens to people when the government disarms them. Concentration camps and Gulags don't exist in countries with an armed citizenry.

Um, yeah, they do. And usually it's the armed citizenry that runs them.

Fact was, Hitler said, "Let's kill the Jews" and he had plenty of people who were willing to help and brought their own guns.

They didn't bring their own guns, numskull. They were in the SS.

he government does little that I want done. We've seen what happens to people when the government disarms them. Concentration camps and Gulags don't exist in countries with an armed citizenry.

Um, yeah, they do. And usually it's the armed citizenry that runs them.

Fact was, Hitler said, "Let's kill the Jews" and he had plenty of people who were willing to help and brought their own guns.
Did the Jews have guns, too?

Universal democracy, for one. And blacks are indeed slaughtering white farmers with government support in South Africa. The government then gives their land away to a new black owner.

Liberals believe everyone is competent to rule themselves, don't they?

No, I've been in South Africa quite recently, seen the situation with a lot of things, spoken to a lot of people and there's one thing you get, the govt is corrupt. This is based on actual knowledge, not making stuff up.

ToxiNews How corrupt is the ANC

How corrupt is the ANC?

Let me just say corruption in South Africa by the ANC Government is shocking.

Professor Micheal Savage, a sociologist at the University of York in England, wrote:

"Theft, fraud and violence, South African MP's do it all. A culture of impunity has made the South African parliament one of the most scandal-ridden govrnments in the world whereby MP's are arrested for drunken driving, shoplifting,fraud and varied corruption offences.

Of the 535 MPs, 29 have been found guilty of domestic violence, 7 have been arrested for fraud, 19 have been accussed of bouncing fraudulent cheques, 117 have been involved in at least two businesses that have gone bankrupt, 71 cannot obtain a credit card because of their bad credit ratings, 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges, 8 have been arrested for shoplifting, 84 have been arrested for drunken driving.

The education system doesn't have books because those in charge have a choice, keeping money for themselves or buying books for the kids. Which one do you think they choose?

South African education unequal inefficient and underperforming Unisa Online 8211 College of Education

South African education: unequal, inefficient and underperforming

The South African (SA) government spends the equivalent of $1225 per child on primary education, yet accomplishes less than the government of Kenya which spends only the equivalent of $258 per child.

Where do you think this money's going then?

Expat guide to South Africa schools - Telegraph

Expat advice for those in SA, go to private schools, not ones run by the govt either.

Do I believe the ANC should be in charge of SA? No. However I do believe the South Africans should be in charge of SA, who do you think should run the country? The US? Did well in Iraq didn't they?

So are you going to go prove your statement then that whites are being "slaughtered" and farm land being taken away?

Oh, and you failed miserably to tell me which policies I support in SA.

Most of the guards at the concentration camps weren't even Germans. They were people who signed up when the Germans invaded their countries. The Ukrainians, Croatians and Lithuanians were the top offenders.
The Netherlands was actually the top sympathizer. Many joined the SS, and as a nation they handed over 75% of their Jews to the Nazis.

If only those Jews had guns of their own, eh?

Most of the guards at the concentration camps weren't even Germans. They were people who signed up when the Germans invaded their countries. The Ukrainians, Croatians and Lithuanians were the top offenders.

They were all in the SS, numskull. You're referring to the capos who were chosen from among the camp population.

The Netherlands was actually the top sympathizer. Many joined the SS, and as a nation they handed over 75% of their Jews to the Nazis.

If only those Jews had guns of their own, eh?

No, proably wouldn't have done much good. The Nazis had tanks.
Some actually did rebel. Ambushed Nazis and stole their guns to defend themselves with guns. Saved many thousands of Jewish lives and are considered heroes.

Some actually did rebel. Ambushed Nazis and stole their guns to defend themselves with guns. Saved many thousands of Jewish lives and are considered heroes.

Um, okay. But the point was, they really didn't stop the Nazis from doing what the Nazis wanted to do.
My point is they used guns to save thousands of Jewish lives. They even made some movies about it. One was called Defiance. It was purdy gud.

My point is they used guns to save thousands of Jewish lives. They even made some movies about it. One was called Defiance. It was purdy gud.

Someone else saved 8000 Jewish lives by faking an outbreak of Typhus. That was actually a little more impressive.

A lot of people just hid Jews in their homes without having any guns. Again, pretty impressive.

But the reality was, most people invaded by the Nazis were just happy to cooperate with them. More French sided with Petain than DeGaulle.

Someone else saved 8000 Jewish lives by faking an outbreak of Typhus. That was actually a little more impressive.

A lot of people just hid Jews in their homes without having any guns. Again, pretty impressive.

But the reality was, most people invaded by the Nazis were just happy to cooperate with them. More French sided with Petain than DeGaulle.
Took lots and lots of the guns of the world to stop them. Without guns, we might have been speaking of der flabensturgen right now.

Too bad those Jews didn't have guns during Kristallnacht. History may have well been a different story altogether.

Took lots and lots of the guns of the world to stop them. Without guns, we might have been speaking of der flabensturgen right now.

Too bad those Jews didn't have guns during Kristallnacht. History may have well been a different story altogether.

Your right. If they shot back Hitler would have killed them all then and there.

Here's the dirty little secret of the Holocaust. Most of the German Jews survived WWII. Only 25% of Germany's Jews perished, as opposed to 90% of Polish Jews.

The National WWII Museum New Orleans Learn For Students WWII by the Numbers The Holocaust

In fact, if you were a Jew in a country where the Germans had to go in shooting, you were probably more screwed than you were in one where they didn't.

Austria only lost 27% of its Jewish population. Italy only lost 17%. Vichy France only lost 22%.

Meanwhile, Greece lost 86%, Yugoslavia lost 81%, Poland lost 90%.

Your right. If they shot back Hitler would have killed them all then and there.

Here's the dirty little secret of the Holocaust. Most of the German Jews survived WWII. Only 25% of Germany's Jews perished, as opposed to 90% of Polish Jews.

The National WWII Museum New Orleans Learn For Students WWII by the Numbers The Holocaust

In fact, if you were a Jew in a country where the Germans had to go in shooting, you were probably more screwed than you were in one where they didn't.

Austria only lost 27% of its Jewish population. Italy only lost 17%. Vichy France only lost 22%.

Meanwhile, Greece lost 86%, Yugoslavia lost 81%, Poland lost 90%.
Germany lost the war because other people had guns and fought back. I hope you're not saying people shouldn't defend themselves from tyrannical dictatorships, or anyone else for that matter.

Germany lost the war because other people had guns and fought back. I hope you're not saying people shouldn't defend themselves from tyrannical dictatorships, or anyone else for that matter.

Germany lost the war because another tyrannical dictatorship (Stalin's Russia) did most of the fighting against them. And after the war, we nice, enlightened Americans allowed thousands of Nazis to escape if they could give us something.

SO, no, there wasn't a clear division of white hats and black hats like some cheesy western.

Germany lost the war because another tyrannical dictatorship (Stalin's Russia) did most of the fighting against them. And after the war, we nice, enlightened Americans allowed thousands of Nazis to escape if they could give us something.

SO, no, there wasn't a clear division of white hats and black hats like some cheesy western.
The Jews certainly look at it differently, since today they have a well-armed nation.

If only it were so during Kritallnacht. History may well have recorded Hitler's failed attempt at subduing a well-armed militia.

The Jews certainly look at it differently, since today they have a well-armed nation.

which has been at war with its neighbors for 70 years and is an international pariah...

If only it were so during Kritallnacht. History may well have recorded Hitler's failed attempt at subduing a well-armed militia.

Uh, no. The Jewish Population in Germany before the Anchluss was only 500,000 against some 65 million Germans. It would have been a pretty one sided affair.

If anything, the fact that the Jews were victimized actually created a lot of sympathy for them, which is why Hitler made future efforts more covert. I doubt they'd have garnered as much sympathy if they sent little Hans home in a box.

Forum List

Back