The Patriot Party?

You have my blessing. Go for it. I can assure you that all the money to fund this party will have to come from Trump supporters. Because at the moment, no wealthy individuals or corporations will be donating money to ANY Trump funded cause. Not after the asshat stoked an insurrection.

You actually believe that was an insurrection? :rofl:
Uuhhh yes, per the definition of the word. I don’t see how you can make an argument that it wasn’t

You have my blessing. Go for it. I can assure you that all the money to fund this party will have to come from Trump supporters. Because at the moment, no wealthy individuals or corporations will be donating money to ANY Trump funded cause. Not after the asshat stoked an insurrection.

Uuhhh yes, per the definition of the word. I don’t see how you can make an argument that it wasn’t

I sure would appreciate his attempt though.

:rofl:

Is that all you’ve got?

Thing I find most amusing about this OP- and all Trump supporters, is their hi-jacking of the word 'patriot'. You see it everywhere in their vernacular. If ANY group of people were the antithesis of the word, it is Trump and his Deplorables. Nothing but a bunch of totalitarian thugs.
Yep. Used to be that a Patriot would DEFEND the Constitution. This month, though, they wanted to declare martial law and SUSPEND the Constitution.

Is it time to flush the Democrats and Republicans? THave they have spent too long in power? Now Trump apparently is proposing to create a new party The Patriot Party. I say it's about time. Good article about the pros and cons...

"Trump Reportedly Wants to Create a New Political Party. Should He?"

"President Trump wants to create a new political party after leaving office, says the Wall Street Journal. According to the report, “President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.”
Lol I’m all for it. Split the conservative vote and elect democrats.

Tim "Trump is going to win 49 maybe 50 states" Pool is a fucking idiot.

Fat Wesley Crusher is just another a-hole on YouTube with an opinion..and a wrong one at that.
It always amazes me that Trump supporters will go searching the deepest bowels of the Internet for
any yahoo that agrees with their narrative.

Yes. So does just about everyone else. Which is why he will be a pariah.

Is that all you’ve got?

Sure. Why waste any more bandwidth with you since you're ignorant of history?
I have self-respect.

Is that all you’ve got?

I have self-respect.

Sure, why waste your time trying to prove the impossible, might as well blame who you are debating against.

Politics is not going to solve the level of tyranny that is soon to be unleashed on Americans.
What's your remedy?
You speak for injustices to African Americans. I guarantee you the ghettos will still be here. And new ones created. White males will begin to have their real terrorists like you do. That's the way thing work in reality. Things should be better for what we have spent.

You speak for injustices to African Americans. I guarantee you the ghettos will still be here. And new ones created. White males will begin to have their real terrorists like you do. That's the way thing work in reality. Things should be better for what we have spent.
I don't understand what you're saying.

Honestly.

Is that all you’ve got?

I have self-respect.
People with self respect use intellect during discussion over animated GIFs. If you can’t back up your statements then don’t expect respect from anybody else either

"President Trump wants to create a new political party after leaving office, says the Wall Street Journal. According to the report, “President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.”
Trump has done a lot of good for America and a lot of damage to the Democrats while in office. The main thing wrong with the Republican Party is that it's a “Party” -- they need to get off the recrational drugs, excessive alcohol, and promiscuous sex.

If Trump is going to start a new “Party” on the basis that they will be “our” friends and not “their” friends, it will be doomed to failure. I really can't support politicians who run on a “party platform” distinct from the Constitution of the United States of America.

If the plain word of the Constitution says that we can possess and carry firearms -- which is certainly inherent in the phrase, “keep and bear Arms” -- and the Party is revoking our gun rights without cause, we no longer have any peaceful options at the ballot box.

Thing I find most amusing about this OP- and all Trump supporters, is their hi-jacking of the word 'patriot'. You see it everywhere in their vernacular. If ANY group of people were the antithesis of the word, it is Trump and his Deplorables. Nothing but a bunch of totalitarian thugs.
Yep. Used to be that a Patriot would DEFEND the Constitution. This month, though, they wanted to declare martial law and SUSPEND the Constitution.

Only in order to bring it back. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Even though it was only a disorganized mob of Patriot protestors, it has scared the Bejesus out of our corrupt State.
It was like a 1st bike ride without training wheels.

Very important that us Conservatives find common ground where possible now. Considering that we comprise about half the voting population (real voters), fracturing is not going to be a success path for us.

Fortunately, the Dems are going to have their own fracturing going on, most likely. We need to capitalize on it.

They have the three branches of government. They are going to try hard to weaken us. Lately, they've been pretty successful in doing so, and the fallout from the Capitol breach has only just begun - there are already bills submitted related to it, and they will have hearings, etc. In an attempt to get moderate Republicans to stand with the "law and order" Democrats who just weeks ago wanted to defund the police.

H.R.353 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) To modify the Standard Form 86 questionnaire used for national security eligibility determinations to include questions regarding an individual's membership in, or association with, organizations spreading conspiracy theories regarding the Government and participation in the activities occurring at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, and for other purposes.

H.R.350 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) To authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back