The Patriot Party?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Is it time to flush the Democrats and Republicans? THave they have spent too long in power? Now Trump apparently is proposing to create a new party The Patriot Party. I say it's about time. Good article about the pros and cons...

"Trump Reportedly Wants to Create a New Political Party. Should He?"

"President Trump wants to create a new political party after leaving office, says the Wall Street Journal. According to the report, “President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.”

Even Rush said this morning that it may be time for a third party...he was sickened by McConnell laughing it up with the resident and vice resident this morning....

We can call the members of the Patriot Party: Pee Pees

That would be appropriate.
We kicked your ass twice punk...and we can do it again...and next time you won't have covid rules in place...

Be careful what you wish for...you better check the #Walkaway stats....
#Walkaway is a joke.

Only an idiot would believe that farce is doing anything substantial.

However, are you serious in support of a possible Patriot Party?

Last edited:
I'm for it OP.
You have my full support in this endeavor.
I never proposed such an 'endeavor' you idiot. I was asking a question as to what others think of it. You apparently don't have enough gray cells to respond intelligently so.... :fu:

Is it time to flush the Democrats and Republicans? THave they have spent too long in power? Now Trump apparently is proposing to create a new party The Patriot Party. I say it's about time. Good article about the pros and cons...

"President Trump wants to create a new political party after leaving office, says the Wall Street Journal. According to the report, “President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.”
That would be awesome. I’d also propose that AOC start a progressive party so all the left nuts can go to her and all the right nuts can go to Trump. Filter out the blowhards and weaken the big 2 parties of corruption. Then maybe an independent candidate will finally have a shot.

You have my blessing. Go for it. I can assure you that all the money to fund this party will have to come from Trump supporters. Because at the moment, no wealthy individuals or corporations will be donating money to ANY Trump funded cause. Not after the asshat stoked an insurrection.

You have my blessing. Go for it. I can assure you that all the money to fund this party will have to come from Trump supporters. Because at the moment, no wealthy individuals or corporations will be donating money to ANY Trump funded cause. Not after the asshat stoked an insurrection.
Yea that’s a given but don’t worry, Steve Bannon is going to be in charge of the funds

You actually believe that was an insurrection? :rofl:

Oh yes please! Where do I donate?

Even Rush said this morning that it may be time for a third party...he was sickened by McConnell laughing it up with the resident and vice resident this morning....
It surprised you that “Dead man talking” would say that?

We can call the members of the Patriot Party: Pee Pees

That would be appropriate.
We kicked your ass twice punk...and we can do it again...and next time you won't have covid rules in place...
And yet you still lost the popular vote. Twice. Yeah, you really kicked arse. How's the majority in the Senate going? Oh, that's right....

Thing I find most amusing about this OP- and all Trump supporters, is their hi-jacking of the word 'patriot'. You see it everywhere in their vernacular. If ANY group of people were the antithesis of the word, it is Trump and his Deplorables. Nothing but a bunch of totalitarian thugs.

Forum List

Back