Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We all know she will.
DeSantis/Youngkin will slaughter Clinton/Waters

Hillary Youth?

aug-2016-hillary-fascist.jpg

I fully expect it to be Hillary.

Out of all the candidates thus far she isn't a total fucking moron, she is smart. An evil bitch to be sure, but she is smart. She has clout and connections as well.

Plus she being a she has millions of built in votes just for having a vagina. And she can run on pro abortion which will be a hot topic as long as they can keep people mad about it. Being a woman she can be the face of feminists, far lefters and weak ass pussy men.

Her name also carries recognition.

We all know she will.

How about DeSantis / Noem? The two best Governors in the country to fix the damage of the worst Administration ever?

I think the Dems will bring in someone we don't expect along the lines of Trump. A businessman or celebrity, someone like that.

How about DeSantis / Noem? The two best Governors in the country to fix the damage of the worst Administration ever?
I'd say "Yes", but Floridians and South Dakotans tend to agree they want to keep their very strong, effective governors there, keeping their states strong and functioning.

I know I want Governor Noem's capable hand on South Dakota for as long as possible.

I fully expect it to be Hillary.

Out of all the candidates thus far she isn't a total fucking moron, she is smart. An evil bitch to be sure, but she is smart. She has clout and connections as well.

Plus she being a she has millions of built in votes just for having a vagina. And she can run on pro abortion which will be a hot topic as long as they can keep people mad about it. Being a woman she can be the face of feminists, far lefters and weak ass pussy men.

Her name also carries recognition.

Her time of controlling influence is over, she would end up a puppet same as FJB and change on a whim to keep the appearance of influence. The problem liberals have is the old guard of the Clintons, Kerry's and Obama's want the focus to be on climate change, but their self created victimhood groups refuse to give up the spotlight.

We all know she will.

A conservative writer wants Hillary to run. Well of course they do, because she'd lose.

Forum List

Back