Amid Recruitment Crisis, Defense Dept. Poised to Axe At Least 14,000 Army Guard Troops For Refusing COVID Injections

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The mystery substance that doesn’t work and is known to cause medical problems and nobody can sue Big Pharma for….

My body my choice crowd still at it.

The mystery substance that doesn’t work and is known to cause medical problems and nobody can sue Big Pharma for….

At this point they probably need to get rid of them bc keeping them will be too much of a real world "example"--vaxxed soldiers keep getting sicker and sicker; purebloods steady as she goes.

Yeah, weird stuff. The crisis is over but they're still punishing people for being non compliant.

That's because the current administration still has direct control over those people in the military. They can punish them all they want.

They tried to punish the general civilian public but it didn't work out so well so they backed off. Or at least backed off till the next "end of the world extinction of all human life, obliterating life as we know it in all of reality flu" comes around.

Yeah, weird stuff. The crisis is over but they're still punishing people for being non compliant.
Over? So that is why my 28 year-old daughter who is a US Army Captain got COVID at West Point and it ran rampant through her command about 2 months ago? Didn't hear about that in the media, did you? She is still having breathing problems 6 weeks afterwards.

Over? So that is why my 28 year-old daughter who is a US Army Captain got COVID at West Point and it ran rampant through her command about 2 months ago? Didn't hear about that in the media, did you? She is still having breathing problems 6 weeks afterwards.
Why wasn't she vaxxed/boosted?

No worse than the regular flu now. Some it hits hard and lasts for weeks, others get the sniffles for a few days. Crisis is over.

AND all those with it you refer to have had the mystery substance injected.

Well, when recruiting falls flat, they can start drafting these winning specimens of American youth!

1656504650407.png

There is no such thing as my body my choice in this world, Roe Versus Wade proves that, if the troopers don't want a shot then they can quit.

It's not 14,000. It's up to 40 thousand guardsman.

No worse than the regular flu now. Some it hits hard and lasts for weeks, others get the sniffles for a few days. Crisis is over.

AND all those with it you refer to have had the mystery substance injected.

My daughter was down for the count for 3-4 days. This is not like any regular flu. I am sorry that your anti-vaxxer stance clouds your judgement.

Not feeling really bad, dumbass! Knocked on her ass, unable to perform any of her duties. If it took you weeks, you did not have the flu.
Sorry your fully vaxxed daughter got really sick with the bug she was immunized against, but the fact is what’s going around now is just a flu.
And yes, mine was the flu. Unless maybe the Chinese were doing some tests.

Sorry your fully vaxxed daughter got really sick with the bug she was immunized against, but the fact is what’s going around now is just a flu.
And yes, mine was the flu. Unless maybe the Chinese were doing some tests.
You are just too ignorant to understand that the vaccine doesn't prevent COVID, but knocks it down to where it is manageable. Your "antivaxxer" status clouds your already limited ability to think and reason.

Forum List

Back