The panel's stated purpose drips of irony.

Yeah, can't argue. They think this is their last chance, and they're going to pull out all the stops. They've already jettisoned rule of law, so they won't stop.

So now it will be up to the electorate in 2024. If these people come fully out of the closet, and aren't voted out, we deserve what we get.
I understand the sentiment. But I think they're already out of the closet enough (Jewish space lasers, voter fraud) so that if there was going to be an electoral repudiation of the Crazy it would have happened already.

No, I am a well-educated, politically independent small business owner who was a political science minor while at school and has been politically aware for well over 50 years.

Good try, though, IQ80.
Well educated people don't write foolish tripe like........"Supporters of the Dem gestapo kangaroo courts and witch hunts." Such is the language of nitwits.

Yeah, can't argue. They think this is their last chance, and they're going to pull out all the stops. They've already jettisoned rule of law, so they won't stop.

So now it will be up to the electorate in 2024. If these people come fully out of the closet, and aren't voted out, we deserve what we get.
It's always nice when the Stalinists support their fellow Stalinists.

"solidarity" is even one of your favorite buzz words, isn't it comrade?

House GOP approves resolution to create panel to probe ‘weaponization’ of federal government

Damn I am old enough to remember when Democrats would have celebrated this.
Of course, that was a whole different type of Democrat.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

It's always nice when the Stalinists support their fellow Stalinists.

"solidarity" is even one of your favorite buzz words, isn't it comrade?
Once again your sophomoric language belies your claim of being well educated. Gratuitous insults appear to be your way of compensating for an inability to put together a cogent thought in rebuttal.

I understand the sentiment. But I think they're already out of the closet enough (Jewish space lasers, voter fraud) so that if there was going to be an electoral repudiation of the Crazy it would have happened already.
Both parties have been in pursuit of their low and uneducated base for quite some time now. Why do you think there's such carrying on about making it easier for everyone to vote, giving felons back their vote, lowering the age for voting? It's all designed to get more cannon fodder, people who pay no attention to politics beyond who Oprah's endorsing.

Once again your sophomoric language belies your claim of being well educated. Gratuitous insults appear to be your way of compensating for an inability to put together a cogent thought in rebuttal.
Says the little boy with a sig line referring to a "liar-in- chief".

You weren't supposed to notice that.
If you have read M. Cohen's book on Trump's use of the DoJ to go after his perceived enemies you'd realize there was a legit case for investigation. Of course, much of Don's abuse of the DoJ came out during the 1/6 hearings. Which is why Schiff is being stripped of his committee assignment.

Both parties have been in pursuit of their low and uneducated base for quite some time now. Why do you think there's such carrying on about making it easier for everyone to vote, giving felons back their vote, lowering the age for voting? It's all designed to get more cannon fodder, people who pay no attention to politics beyond who Oprah's endorsing.

Weird -

You write "both parties" and then give examples of only Democrat proposals.

If you have read M. Cohen's book on Trump's use of the DoJ to go after his perceived enemies you'd realize there was a legit case for investigation. Of course, much of Don's abuse of the DoJ came out during the 1/6 hearings. Which is why Schiff is being stripped of his committee assignment.

There was literally nothing that was revealed that pertained to abuse of power. (at least by President Trump.)
Not a smidgen.

Did you mean Democrat abuse of power?

Well, that and the fact that the guy is a massive liar.

Well, that and the fact that the guy is a massive liar.
There is corroboration for his accusations.

And of course Trump's actions to corrupt the DoJ in pursuit of the insurrection are well documented.

Democracy.
Yeah, yeah, I get all the platitudes and appeals to patriotism and all that, but why do you think there's all of a sudden such a big push? It's not been hard to vote all this time, but you'd think there were millions of people being shackled in their homes on election day to hear the screechings. No, the big push is to bring in more people who are expected to vote for a particular party.

There was literally nothing that was revealed that pertained to abuse of power. (at least by President Trump.)
Not a smidgen.

Did you mean Democrat abuse of power?
Google Jeffrey Clark.

Forum List

Back