The Pandemic Laws Are for Little People

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
More from our moral and intellectual superiors.

1586433905019.jpeg

Yep, how else can we get people to obey the government, unquestionably? If we have people exercising the right to assemble, they might start comparing notes and speaking truths.

Fucking idiots. I wonder who dresses ass clowns like them in the morning.

View attachment 321019

Republicans are never on the right side of any issue.

So you are defending people who aren't following the rules? Here in Metro Detroit we see two groups who are not practicing social distancing and they are putting us all at risk. Arabs and Blacks.

I bet if we only targeted them you'd be all for it. Like stop and frisk.

View attachment 321019

So you are defending people who aren't following the rules? Here in Metro Detroit we see two groups who are not practicing social distancing and they are putting us all at risk. Arabs and Blacks.

The OP went strait over your empty head

View attachment 321019

Hilarious. You blather that garbage while not even recognizing that 11 people are packed together in a group for the signing.

So why aren’t our elites being fined $1,000 each?

View attachment 321019

Hilarious. You blather that garbage while not even recognizing that 11 people are packed together in a group for the signing.

I agree. Every time I see Trump and his buddies packed around the mic at a news conference I say WTF?

At least she's hot and Trump is fugly. I thought looks matter? Well maybe we could run her for POTUS and she could say about Trump the same thing he said about Carli Fiorino's fugly face. Remember that? Well why does that matter? And if it does, you should vote for my pretty governor not fugly Trump. The fat ugly guy with a little dick

View attachment 321019

I agree. Every time I see Trump and his buddies packed around the mic at a news conference I say WTF?

At least she's hot and Trump is fugly. I thought looks matter? Well maybe we could run her for POTUS and she could say about Trump the same thing he said about Carli Fiorino's fugly face. Remember that? Well why does that matter? And if it does, you should vote for my pretty governor not fugly Trump. The fat ugly guy with a little dick

Feel free to post any current pic of Trump packed in with 11 people.

View attachment 321019

Deflect deflect deflect

Forum List

Back