The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

there's absolutely no question about the audio sync because you can clearly see the blast emanating in the upper right hand portion of the screen moving in a upward angle proving it was fired from the hip not from a shoulder aimed weapon

You idiot. You are not seeing the blast emanating on the video. It’s sun glare on suspected felon number three’s windshield, who recorded the murder he helped pull off.

You agreed the shot is heard in this frame.

A2AE5414-C6AE-4B8A-97B5-B59EDBBB9705.jpeg

So you are a liar. You can’t see the gun.

I hear the first shot here:
View attachment 442994
9C94227B-E4A3-4C84-A845-2C6B92DBEF36.jpeg

Whether you are right or I’m right, or if the first shot is somewhere in between, you can see the video evidence and be certain that both men come back into view when they cross the centerline about 10 to 15 ft ahead of the front bumper. AA does not turn a 90 in an ambush that exists only in your racist mind.

if you go creeping thru another mans home expect to be confronted and if you attack whomever confronts you they may defend themselves

You are one stupid F-head.. AA did not go into McMichael’s home. Or Roddy’s. Had AA been inside their homes and they shot him b dead they would probably not be suspected felon goons sitting in jail awaiting trial without bail.

there's absolutely no question about the audio sync because you can clearly see the blast emanating in the upper right hand portion of the screen moving in a upward angle proving it was fired from the hip not from a shoulder aimed weapon

You idiot. You are not seeing the blast emanating on the video. It’s sun glare on suspected felon number three’s windshield, who recorded the murder he helped pull off.

You agreed the shot is heard in this frame.

View attachment 442987
So you are a liar. You can’t see the gun.

I hear the first shot here:
View attachment 442994
View attachment 443042

Whether you are right or I’m right, or if the first shot is somewhere in between, you can see the video evidence and be certain that both men come back into view when they cross the centerline about 10 to 15 ft ahead of the front bumper. AA does not turn a 90 in an ambush that exists only in your racist mind.
Trucks are rectangles

in order to run around a rectangle you have to commit to a 90-degree change of Direction

What do you think would have happened if arbery didn't try to grab the shotgun?

if you go creeping thru another mans home expect to be confronted and if you attack whomever confronts you they may defend themselves

You are one stupid F-head.. AA did not go into McMichael’s home. Or Roddy’s. Had AA been inside their homes and they shot him b dead they would probably not be suspected felon goons sitting in jail awaiting trial without bail.
It's perfectly reasonable for you to protect your neighborhood because if you allow crime to flourish across the street it will eventually invade your home

This is one of the tenants of a civilized society

you sound like a privileged adolescent living under their mother's umbrella so ravenous for drama you scour the computer daily looking for a new champion but I'm afraid this kid isn't going to be your Rosa Parks

You want to disarm citizens and defund the police but as soon as a criminal victimizes you you'll be squealing squealing squealing like a victim demanding action

in this photo you can plainly see that Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until he was being pushed backward by the assault well after the 90-degree turn

Screenshot_20210111-091828.png

the Criminal Who was running directly at Travis and his father pulled a sneak attack maneuver around the truck in an attempt to disarm Travis using Force giving Travis a reasonable belief that his life and the life of his father were in danger

Screenshot_20210111-091717.png

You can literally see the shotgun blast emanating from the upper right-hand portion of the truck right above the stop sign well after arberry had already made his violent assault

Maude on the other hand had no reasonable belief that his life was in danger and proved that by initiating contact

Perhaps if this mentally retarded Criminal Who had recently been diagnosed with a disorder including hearing voices had attacked the McMichaels in their very first encounter you may have a reasonable case based on his insanity but he didn't

He ran around the neighborhood like a chicken until he finally got tired and decided to kill his Witnesses

You can't Corner somebody on foot with two vehicles in the middle of a street and no one can even prove they pointed their weapons at him much less threatened him or used any racial terminology

Last edited:
A picture says a thousand words plus these three: “You’re a Dumbass.” reply to 26345716

no one can even prove they pointed their weapons at him

you just did - in pictures:

yours
36FE6527-623C-49BD-B2E7-E1A39457DE80.jpeg

Mine:
2E72DE8A-CAA7-4E3D-8556-8E8F4D547617.jpeg
324439E7-B58E-4FFF-901B-10B474008E42.jpeg

I’ll take your version since it shows TM shot AA well before he made it around the truck.

But I’ll be honest. It’s a smear on the windshield of suspected felon number three.

A picture says a thousand words plus these three: “You’re a Dumbass.” reply to 26345716

no one can even prove they pointed their weapons at him

you just did - in pictures:

yours
View attachment 443163
Mine:
View attachment 443168View attachment 443165
I’ll take your version since it shows TM shot AA well before he made it around the truck.

But I’ll be honest. It’s a smear on the windshield of suspected felon number three.
nice try but the blast is clear as day

anyone can see that the blast occured AFTER the assault

arberry turned then rushed and was grabbing the gun as travis fired

i know you wish travis fired and then in response arberry rushed in a "fight for his life" but the forensics will tell another tale

Screenshot_20210115-084841.png

you are COMPLETELY busted trying to LIE about when the 1st shot when off

LOL

heres a pic you posted earlier
Screenshot_20210111-091815.png

B-U-S-T-E-D

anyone can see arberry had completely disappeared from sight around the truck when the 1st shot went off

youre so BUSTED

nope:

B60A2B32-70D8-4E7F-9E78-7B885D398219.jpeg

You are an ignorant racist liar..AA’s right leading foot is lined up, with the edge of pavement, AA has not turned at all in this frame but you say the shotgun blast is seen above the stop sign.,

So in your analysis you have TM shooting in the lower chest clearly visible before AA turned one degree to the left.

The entire world has seen the video yet this poster is still desperately Clinging On to the ridiculous fallacy that Maude was shot in this Frame of the video because they are desperate to suggest that his attack was in reaction to being shot as he rounded the front of the truck

B60A2B32-70D8-4E7F-9E78-7B885D398219.jpeg

Of course in reality we know this was NOT when the first gunshot went off because we have the video with audio and can clearly see the first shot going off well after he disappeared from View around the front of the truck in a ridiculous suicide charge befitting a mentally retarded Street criminal who had been hearing voices and was desperate to escape law enforcement

nope:

View attachment 443199
You are an ignorant racist liar..AA’s right leading foot is lined up, with the edge of pavement, AA has not turned at all in this frame but you say the shotgun blast is seen above the stop sign.,

So in your analysis you have TM shooting in the lower chest clearly visible before AA turned one degree to the left.
Here's a more sophisticated version of your ridiculous photo however I couldn't fix your punctuation error

20210115_094841.jpg

the trial means nothing

You're right.

It's only where they're going to be found guilty of the charges against them...
And the next time a citizen sees a black criminal trespassing on his neighbor's property he won't dare try to identify the individual, won't that be nice?

That's the part of the equation you ignorantly continue to miss.

Travis didn't see anyone trespassing on anyone's property...

The entire world has seen the video yet this poster is still desperately Clinging On to the ridiculous fallacy that Maude was shot in this Frame of the video

You are a liar.

I have never changed hearing the audio of the blast other than this frame right here:
96B31CDE-025C-416D-A5ED-73C0B2E35B7C.jpeg

You post this claiming this is where the first shot was fired:
636BF4AD-A768-4941-8B35-6B2FDB4784B5.jpeg

I replied you were an idiot because that v is not a shotgun blast above the stop sign. It’s a smear on Roddy’s windshield.

Your are so fucking stupid you can’t understand that if the blast is seen here:
661E5F51-BC6D-4876-B329-26565C37E7E1.jpeg

It means TM shot AA before any type of turn toward TM.

Your claim that a window smear is the blast from the first shot is a lie. a stupid lie because it shows TM shot AA before any kind of attack happened first.

Last edited:
The entire world has seen the video

And yet, somehow, you and Muhammed are the only idiots who believe it exonerates the inbred murderer...
The vast majority of people would have shot him if he rushed them and tried to grab their gun

I also believe the vast majority of people don't believe that the McMichaels set out to murder a jogger that day however they're so terrorized by the notion of racism that they won't dare speak up in support of someone who is doing the right thing because they have a history of using foul language online

The accusation of racism is kind of like Social terrorism

People who dramatically accuse others of racism are trying to silence them by using fear much like Larry English was silenced about his burglary problem

The entire world has seen the video yet this poster is still desperately Clinging On to the ridiculous fallacy that Maude was shot in this Frame of the video

You are a liar.

I have never changed hearing the audio of the blast other than this frame right here:View attachment 443208

You post this claiming this is where the first shot was fired: View attachment 443209
I replied you were an idiot because that v is not a shotgun blast above the stop sign. It’s a smear on Roddy’s windshield.

Your are so fucking stupid you can’t understand that if the blast is seen here:
View attachment 443213
It means TM shot AA before any type of turn toward TM.

Your claim that a window smear is the blast from the first shot is a lie. a stupid lie because it shows TM shot AA before any kind of attack happened first.
So you're saying Travis McMichael shot him before he got around the front of the pickup truck yet somehow didn't hit the truck

That's not a smudge on Roddy's windscreen...it's a shotgun blast because you can actually see it moving in the upper right-hand portion of this slow motion video a few moments after the criminal disappeared from sight around the hood in his suicide charge

Shadow puppets and make-believe shotgun blasts are not going to get you out of this one!!!

Travis McMichael was literally airborne reeling from the assault when the first shot was fired

The vast majority of people would have shot him if he rushed them and tried to grab their gun

Maybe, maybe not.

Have you ever shot someone? I have. It's not something you do matter-of-factly. It's a life altering moment for someone who truly didn't want to shoot someone, regardless of how bad a criminal the person might be. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar..

Yet, Travis McMichael didn't seem all too upset by it. In my view, if anyone involved was mentally defective, it was Pudge...

I also believe the vast majority of people don't believe that the McMichaels set out to murder a jogger that day

I'm not so certain.

There was no reason for them to arm themselves. Burglars don't carry weapons because it takes the crime from being burglary to armed robbery, which carries much stiffer penalties...

however they're so terrorized by the notion of racism that they won't dare speak up in support of someone who is doing the right thing because they have a history of using foul language online

Imagine how terrorized McMichael's victim was when he realized he was being chased down by two wannabe Klan members.

And, the fact that Travis called him a n****r after he killed him certainly is a strong suggestion that the killing was racially motivated. The prosecution's gonna' have a fuckin' field day with that one...

The accusation of racism is kind of like Social terrorism

Unless it's legitimate which, in this case, it very well could be...

People who dramatically accuse others of racism are trying to silence them by using fear much like Larry English was silenced about his burglary problem

There was no burglary problem...

So you're saying Travis McMichael shot him before he got around the front of the pickup truck

No. you are a liar. I’m saying that if you continue to insist that the window
smear is gunshot blast then you have to except the reality that the gunshot went off before AA went around the truck. That’s because the window smear is visible when AA runs around the truck. Now if you’re too stupid to understand that I don’t know what I can do.

Forum List

Back