The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

You want to execute a man who was simply trying to defend his neighborhood and was forced to shoot someone after he was attacked

No, I want to execute some inbred redneck who decided he'd play Johnny Law and chase down someone who, so far as anyone can tell, committed the crime of running in a white neighborhood, and kill him.

Pudge wasn't forced to shoot anyone. His fat ass could've owned Arbery in a wrestling match. But, instead, he armed himself in, I believe, the hopes that he'd get to bag a coon...

I wonder what kind of effect that would have on society...

Holding Pudge responsible for the murder of Arbery? Probably a pretty good one...

the next time a Good Samaritan saw a suspect crawling out of his neighbor's daughter's bedroom window covered in blood at 4 in the morning he'll just have to let him run away

Pudge didn't see Arbery crawling out of anyone's window. He didn't witness Arbery doing anything, but chose to pursue him anyway. And that's where he fucked up...

the next time of big strong man saw a disheveled crackhead running away from an unconscious woman's body holding a purse he'll have to just let him run away because he didn't witness a felony

Holding a purse?

Hey, thanks for the reasonable cause you stupid fuck....

The next time a group of law-abiding citizens recognize a wanted serial killer from the photos they saw identifying him they'll just have to let him run away because they didn't witness him commit a felony

If those photos are released by the police, it's perfectly acceptable to effect a citizen's arrest...

No, you stupid fuck.

In each case you link to, a person witnessed a crime. Only after witnessing a crime did they act.

Travis McMichael didn't witness a crime. That's a monumental distinction which you're too ignorant and stupid to understand, and which will land Travis McMichael on death row...

Social media sure can be dangerous once you add a couple dumbass celebrities spreading their fecal material all over our court cases.... the unwashed slack-jawed plebeian masses who don't know dick about the evidence or logistics and fail to understand the consequences of destroying our ability to detain people we suspect of committing a crime will be the same idiots squealing for help when the criminals are ransacking their neighborhood and Escape well before the police arrive over and over again

how entertaining

A bigger, more ignorant ignorant douchebag than you there has never been.

I hope to God your parents got to have some normal kids with the proper number of choromosomes...

SF Man Catches Prowler In The Act, Hangs Onto Him Until Police Arrive: SFist/

A Vermont grocery store worker was fired after stopping a purse snatcher who stole from an elderly woman

'Messed with the wrong family:' North Carolina dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom

What felony did these people Witness?

reasonable cause
The McMichaels had "reasonable cause" to believe arbery had committed a felony because he was trespassing in a house that had suffered a string of burglaries and trespasses by a guy who looks identical to maude because it was maude

They had what's called reasonable suspicion that he was committing a felony because he instigated the entire series of events by criminal trespassing

He provoked them to chase him by fleeing and then he escalated the conflict to violence
"What felony did these people Witness?"

Just how fucking nuts are you? :cuckoo:

The first one caught a prowler in his home, "that's in his presence."

The second one saw a robber running away with a woman's purse when he's told a woman's purse was just stolen, that's "within his immediate knowledge."

The third one caught a pervert peeping into his daughter's room, "that's in his presence."

Compared with the McMichaels, one of whom saw nothing at all as he was indoors, and the other saw nothing but a black guy running past his house. There was no crime at all committed in their presence or within their immediate knowledge.
no way dude the prowler was just visiting the guys home... he hadn't received instructions not to be there and no crime had been committed until the vicious father attacked him

You dumbfuck, the intruder broke the law when he entered the house. He was then arrested by police. No wonder you think the McMichaels are innocent. You don't even know people are not allowed to break into someone's home. :lmao:

The grocery store worker might have been illegally profiling a transgender person just because he saw a male with a purse doesn't mean that man's are Criminal what kind of horrible monsters are you?

Nothing in the article you linked said anything about anyone being transgender. It did, however, state the purse was returned to the woman who was robbed and robber was later arrest. So here again, we see your proclivity to let criminals off the hook.

The other guy used a garage door opener to walk inside someone else's garage maybe it was a mistake or he was just visiting the garage looking for a drink of water and then the horrible man attacked him how many years of prison should he get?

Nope, you're lying again to cover for criminals. There's no mention in the article of the pervert being in the garage. And like the other criminals, it was arrested.

Just like with the McMichaels' case, you're just making shit up to protect the criminals. You sound like a criminal yourself, always defending criminals. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
this was my favorite part, especially coming from a guy who's trying to defend an idiot who got caught TRESSPASSING
You dumbfuck, the intruder broke the law when he entered the house
LOL....SO DID ARBERRY!!!!!!
You're too stupid to recognize actual felonies being committed so I'm not surprised you don't know entering an unoccupied home is only a misdemeanor if there is no theft or intent to steal.

And you didn't answer ... have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what crime(s)?
actually I've been accused of multiple crimes but they could never get a conviction on me... I bet youve never been accused of a crime

You'd win that bet.

there was an actual felony committed

when your criminal hero attacked a military veteran and a father trying to protect his neighborhood he committed a violent felony and that touched off the scenario that ultimately cost him his life

Self-defense is not a crime.

do you have a sexual attraction to Arberry?

perhaps there's something clouding your judgment
No, Pancake, you're simply out of your mind.

By your cowardly interpretation of the law this Good Samaritan would be going to jail because his Detention of this purse snatcher would be deemed a felony crime superseding the simple theft

By your definition this man would be an evil Thug depriving the purse snatcher from his freedom to travel and arresting him just because he was running while holding a purse

perhaps he was just an innocent transgender citizen out for a jog

Not every man jogging with a purse is a criminal you know!!

Just because someone claimed a jogger committed a crime doesn't mean you have the right to run them down and illegally arrest them

How many years in prison do you think this evil grocery store employee deserves for his crimes

he's probably a racist
You've jumped off the ledge now. You're a pancake on the ground below.

Pancake, what part of -- the purse was returned to the victim and the robber was arrested for petty larceny, don't you understand?
Yeah but the grocery store employee didn't know that when he imprisoned him!!!

it could have just been a trans person jogging with a purse!!!

why do you hate trans people?

you're disgusting and terrible for hating trans people... I don't know if I can continue this conversation

he saw a trans person running with a purse and attacked him

He imprisoned that person even though he didn't see them commit a crime

He just saw somebody jogging and assumed they were guilty probably because he's a racist and transphobic

How can you support a racist transphobic individual who imprisons someone just because they were jogging with a purse???
I don't hate you, Pancake. You've got that wrong too.

People who are professionally trained to pick up on Deception look for several key factors

Right.

Which is why I said you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Interesting, though, that you believe every single word that drips out of the mouths of the inbreds, but you all but accuse an ACTUAL law enforcement professional of lying on the stand...

someone who shrugs their shoulders blinks a lot and stammers their words is exhibiting a wide array of deception tells

What "wide array"? Like blinking, stammering and shrugging their shoulders?

Blinking could also be an indicator of chronic dry eye. And, believe it or not, simply being on the stand can make people nervous and cause them to stammer, ever when offering 100% truthful testimony. Shrugging the shoulders is more a "tell" of a person not knowing something than anything else...
Yeah right man this guy sounded like Porky Pig with an electrode up his butt nervous cuz he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar

That experienced law enforcement professional knows how to lie on the stand he's just not that good at it

Not only is he stammering like crazy he's also blinking like mad taking deep breaths and nodding in agreement with himself and don't forget the shrugs got to love those shrugs

These are all text book tells of a man who knows that he's lying

Where'd you get your training? Reruns of "Criminal Minds"?

actually I've been accused of multiple crimes but they could never get a conviction on me...

Yeah, I figured. You're nothing but a piece of shit criminal yourself...
People who are professionally trained to pick up on Deception look for several key factors

Right.

Which is why I said you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Interesting, though, that you believe every single word that drips out of the mouths of the inbreds, but you all but accuse an ACTUAL law enforcement professional of lying on the stand...

someone who shrugs their shoulders blinks a lot and stammers their words is exhibiting a wide array of deception tells

What "wide array"? Like blinking, stammering and shrugging their shoulders?

Blinking could also be an indicator of chronic dry eye. And, believe it or not, simply being on the stand can make people nervous and cause them to stammer, ever when offering 100% truthful testimony. Shrugging the shoulders is more a "tell" of a person not knowing something than anything else...
Yeah right man this guy sounded like Porky Pig with an electrode up his butt nervous cuz he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar

That experienced law enforcement professional knows how to lie on the stand he's just not that good at it

Not only is he stammering like crazy he's also blinking like mad taking deep breaths and nodding in agreement with himself and don't forget the shrugs got to love those shrugs

These are all text book tells of a man who knows that he's lying

Where'd you get your training? Reruns of "Criminal Minds"?

how come you guys don't want to talk about arbery anymore?

it is quite entertaining when people who live in condos with Security Services and Starbucks moms try to lecture others about the logistics of Street crime LOL

We would love to.

Unfortunately, whenever we try, you either want to talk about different cases in different states which are subject to different laws, or you want to talk about some obtuse hypothetical bullshit which you dream up and have convinced yourself it's, somehow, related...

it is quite entertaining when people who live in condos with Security Services and Starbucks moms try to lecture others about the logistics of Street crime LOL

Says the guy living in his mom's basement.

You'd piss yourself and run like a pussy at the first hint that you might be someone's victim...

That’s because you were forced to admit after weeks of being in denial of all the facts that TM, suspected felon number one, right before the first shot ran towards AA.

That means that all of your talk about AAA attacking TM before he was shot is nothing but utter bullshit and racist delusions. In other words TM attacked, rushed towards, AA and shot him.

So what is left to talk about?

That’s because you were forced to admit after weeks of being in denial of all the facts that TM, suspected felon number one, right before the first shot ran towards AA.

That means that all of your talk about AAA attacking TM before he was shot is nothing but utter bullshit and racist delusions. In other words TM attacked, rushed towards, AA and shot him.

I saw the video of AA --the video that was unaltered by the media. AA attacked the good guys trying to stop crime and tried to grab their gun. AA was a felon--a violent one---he had to be shot. And oh fyi, GOOD riddance.

I saw the video of AA --the video that was unaltered by the media. AA attacked the good guys trying to stop crime and tried to grab their gun.

Here is a fact, racist. There is no video altered, un-altared, or not yet messed with yet that shows AA attacking TM in front of the truck until after he was shot and wounded in the chest.

What you see is what most racists
see was both men coming out to the left of the truck and that is when the fight was started. AA has already been shot and blood is visible on his T-shirt half a second after the first shot was fired.

I saw the video of AA --the video that was unaltered by the media. AA attacked the good guys trying to stop crime and tried to grab their gun. AA was a felon--a violent one---he had to be shot. And oh fyi, GOOD riddance.
Yeah Not only was he a felon at the young age of 25 the guy was so crazy and violent even his mom had to call the cops on him

i hear he wouldn't let her leave the house and was threatening her

Just looking at the way he dealt with the cops made it clear that this kid was going to earn the Darwin Award at one point

What a shame that celebrities gas up all this for profit media garbage and cause the slack-jawed masses to take a ridiculous Pro crime attitude

When the history books are written they'll be pretty unkind to the BLM narratives that were designed a sucker Chumps out of sympathy money yet destroy civil rights as a casualty with their ridiculous narratives that end up backfiring in court like hands up don't shoot

all these ridiculous narratives accomplish is yet more crime but it puts a crapload of money and a handful of people's pockets

I saw the video of AA --the video that was unaltered by the media. AA attacked the good guys trying to stop crime and tried to grab their gun.

Here is a fact, racist. There is no video altered, un-altared, or not yet messed with yet that shows AA attacking TM in front of the truck until after he was shot and wounded in the chest.

What you see is what most racists
see was both men coming out to the left of the truck and that is when the fight was started. AA has already been shot and blood is visible on his T-shirt half a second after the first shot was fired.
if he was shot before he attacked he would have been hit in the SIDE and had DEFENSIVE wounds from the surprise attack

Arberry ran around the front of the truck in a clear 90° turn and used a skipping motion as he attacked travis who was standing his ground holding a shotgun in the low ready position

In fact the impact was so heavy that Travis was literally in the air moving backwards when the first shot was fired

This video is abundantly clear as you can see the shotgun blast in the upper right-hand portion emanating from the blind spot of the front of the truck in a 45° angle

We would love to.

Unfortunately, whenever we try, you either want to talk about different cases in different states which are subject to different laws, or you want to talk about some obtuse hypothetical bullshit which you dream up and have convinced yourself it's, somehow, related...

Says the guy living in his mom's basement.

You'd piss yourself and run like a pussy at the first hint that you might be someone's victim...
actually ive collared my share of crooks...even stopped a few felony assaults working in the bar business where i bounced some of the toughest bars in the region

Georgia has some of the broadest most aggressive stand your ground and citizen's arrest laws in the nation...I'm citing places like liberal California and New York City

actually ive collared my share of crooks...even stopped a few felony assaults working in the bar business where i bounced some of the toughest bars in the region

oh-wait-youre-3bbc555715.jpg

Please, do let us know when you're tired of making a complete fucking fool of yourself...

Please, do let us know when you're tired of making a complete fucking fool of yourself...
Actually in bar security you might find yourself in court as part of the job because you're so often a witness or a participant in a criminal scenario as simply part of your job...

Virtually every jerk that you're forced to put out of the establishment will try to sue you in hopes of getting a big settlement

Did you know quite often when you're interceding in a domestic scenario the woman will actually turn on you later in court even though you were the one that saved her from a beating from her long term abusive husband

Actually in bar security you might find yourself in court as part of the job because you're so often a witness or a participant in a criminal scenario as simply part of your job...

Virtually every jerk that you're forced to put out of the establishment will try to sue you in hopes of getting a big settlement

Did you know quite often when you're interceding in a domestic scenario the woman will actually turn on you later in court even though you were the one that saved her from a beating from her long term abusive husband

You really don't ever get tired of lying, do you?

if he was shot before he attacked he would have been hit in the SIDE
You are a liar. You cannot see exactly where TM was standing as the fist shot went off. If assuming the truck is facing west. If TM was positioned in the center of the west bound lane about six feet from the bumper facing northeast and AA is running and facing southwest, its a face to face encounter. The shot goes off half a second or less after we see AA headed southwest as he disappears from view.

AA would be shot in the front as TM was blocking his path with the shotgun aimed at him as he came around the truck
20507BE9-035C-4939-A77B-7C0018E6C919.jpeg

The video evidence does not support your lies about the 90 degree turn. TM was not up against the grill of the truck - we would see his foot instead of his shadow.

344D63B7-D222-4B4F-A5AA-D7BCDD196345.jpeg
2003154B-F947-4D38-A288-F94B4E4F987A.jpeg

You are a liar. You cannot see exactly where TM was standing as the fist shot went off.
Actually it's extremely obvious where Travis McMichael was when the first shot went off

he was literally Airborne moving backwards reeling from the assault as is clearly depicted in this video

there's absolutely no question about the audio sync because you can clearly see the blast emanating in the upper right hand portion of the screen moving in a upward angle proving it was fired from the hip not from a shoulder aimed weapon

in fact every single shot was fired from a low angle because the gun was never aimed at him proving Travis had no intention to Fire and didn't even have time to shoulder his weapon after arbery made his ridiculous suicide charge changing directions in a 90° angle to attack Travis McMichael well before he was shot

If arbery was shot and then reacted to the attack he would have been shot in the side or his back but he was shot Square in the chest from a low angle because he was running directly at the man he planned to attack in a surprise attack scenario where the victim never had the chance to even raise his firearm

Don't you realize you're trying to defend a mentally retarded Criminal Who was hearing voices?

this kid was criminally insane

You are a liar. You cannot see exactly where TM was standing as the fist shot went off.
Actually it's extremely obvious where Travis McMichael was when the first shot went off

he was literally Airborne moving backwards reeling from the assault as is clearly depicted in this video

there's absolutely no question about the audio sync because you can clearly see the blast emanating in the upper right hand portion of the screen moving in a upward angle proving it was fired from the hip not from a shoulder aimed weapon

in fact every single shot was fired from a low angle because the gun was never aimed at him proving Travis had no intention to Fire and didn't even have time to shoulder his weapon after arbery made his ridiculous suicide charge changing directions in a 90° angle to attack Travis McMichael well before he was shot

If arbery was shot and then reacted to the attack he would have been shot in the side or his back but he was shot Square in the chest from a low angle because he was running directly at the man he planned to attack in a surprise attack scenario where the victim never had the chance to even raise his firearm

Don't you realize you're trying to defend a mentally retarded Criminal Who was hearing voices?

Pancake, you've proven yourself to be ineligible to offer a lucid position. You'd best wait for the trial to see for yourself what happens.

Pancake, you've proven yourself to be ineligible to offer a lucid position. You'd best wait for the trial to see for yourself what happens.

the trial means nothing

only proper application of the law with respect for civilized society

if you go creeping thru another mans home expect to be confronted and if you attack whomever confronts you they may defend themselves

Forum List

Back