The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

It would be pretty stupid to pursue a potentially armed suspect without a Firearms yourself

ANd, yet, Pudge #1 and Pudge #2 who were the ones doing the pursuing...

a shotgun is a very defensive tool however I would have taken a high-capacity 9 mm and a carbine rifle

So, you admit that someone in Pudge #1's position should've had a more offensive weapon.

I won't disagree, considering the fact that the McMichael inbreds were the instigators of the whole affair...
While the McMichaels were initially pursuing a criminal suspect they stopped and held their ground while calling the police

that's when the criminal suspect elected to run directly at them from a great distance and attack them forcing them to defend themselves

So, do you prefer public hanging or lethal injection for your racist murderer?
since Maude already earned his Darwin Award I guess Society got lucky on that one

You want to execute a man who was simply trying to defend his neighborhood and was forced to shoot someone after he was attacked

I wonder what kind of effect that would have on society...

the next time a Good Samaritan saw a suspect crawling out of his neighbor's daughter's bedroom window covered in blood at 4 in the morning he'll just have to let him run away

the next time of big strong man saw a disheveled crackhead running away from an unconscious woman's body holding a purse he'll have to just let him run away because he didn't witness a felony

The next time a group of law-abiding citizens recognize a wanted serial killer from the photos they saw identifying him they'll just have to let him run away because they didn't witness him commit a felony

What do you think of this new pussy societal ethos these social justice Starbucks sucking Oprah taint living Lady Gaga tampon hugging sissies are pushing Richard?

View attachment 442180

SF Man Catches Prowler In The Act, Hangs Onto Him Until Police Arrive: SFist/

A Vermont grocery store worker was fired after stopping a purse snatcher who stole from an elderly woman

'Messed with the wrong family:' North Carolina dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom

Under this new societal Norm all these people would be going to jail because they detained someone they did not witness commit a felony

Social media sure can be dangerous once you add a couple dumbass celebrities spreading their fecal material all over our court cases.... the unwashed slack-jawed plebeian masses who don't know dick about the evidence or logistics and fail to understand the consequences of destroying our ability to detain people we suspect of committing a crime will be the same idiots squealing for help when the criminals are ransacking their neighborhood and Escape well before the police arrive over and over again

how entertaining
You still haven't learned the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony, have you?

It’s the final takedown - reply to 26327249 quit the mind reading bullcrap

that's when the criminal suspect elected to run directly at them from a great distance and attack them forcing them to defend themselves

Could you please stick with verifiable facts and drop the mind reading which is not permissible in court.

Are you referring to this frame as your starting point?
View attachment 442132
Here’s the facts:

There are three men accused of false imprisonment, interfering with AA’s liberty and path of travel prior to this moment in time.

Where are they?

One is in pursuit as he is recording the evidence that has been made public. That suspected felon#3 is not being attacked and forced to defend himself. Felon#3’s position establishes a perfectly sound reason that explains why AA is running in the direction as seen in the aforementioned frame.

At this moment, the armed, suspected felon#2 is standing in the bed of the truck watching AA as he flees on a public road from felon #2. His wide open stance combined with the facts learned that he was holding a cell phone instead of his .357 Magnum at the time is not indicative that suspected felon#2 is in fear of being attacked as AA eventually runs right past him.
View attachment 442134

When you say AA “elected” to attack., suspected felon#1 can be seen shouldering his shotgun and aiming it at AA’s feet while ordering him to get on the ground. I’m not sure but I believe the charge of aggravated assault is added to felon#1’s growing list of crimes right there. So it’s no matter to the court as to what AA does beyond this point with respect to how he continues to engage his three attackers. AA is the only man being attacked on a public road at this point, and up to the first shot being fired.

The video evidence does not specifically show TM’s movements after AA decided to swerve from TM and evade him on the passenger side:

View attachment 442137
That is not a counter attack by the victim at this point. It is another attempt at a means of escape.

Upon seeing the swerve, suspected felon#1 repositions himself in an aggressive route to counter the swerve in by running to the front of the truck:

View attachment 442138
When AA came around the front of the truck it is quite possible that he was surprised to see suspected felon#1 repositioned in his way - and less than half a second later he was shot at close range and wounded in the chest.

Only From that point on can AA’s final actions be construed as an attack, But he has been shot - we know that based on the video. That makes his attempt to grab the gun and subdue one of his three attackers the only attempt of self defense that occurred that afternoon on the public street.
maude attacked and was SUBSEQUENTLY shot because he instigated violence

you think its permissible to get violent because you are afraid and supprised?

You're not allowed to violently attack someone just because you're afraid and surprised

It would be pretty stupid to pursue a potentially armed suspect without a Firearms yourself

a shotgun is a very defensive tool however I would have taken a high-capacity 9 mm and a carbine rifle

So, you admit that someone in Pudge #1's position should've had a more offensive weapon.

I won't disagree, considering the fact that the McMichael inbreds were the instigators of the whole affair...
While the McMichaels were initially pursuing a criminal suspect they stopped and held their ground while calling the police

He was being chased by Bryan.
is that why he tried to carjack him?
By "carjack," you mean fight for his life.
No I mean car jack as in forcibly try to take possession of a vehicle that is not yours

How come Maude didn't want to talk to Cops?

since Maude already earned his Darwin Award I guess Society got lucky on that one

You want to execute a man who was simply trying to defend his neighborhood and was forced to shoot someone after he was attacked

the next time a Good Samaritan saw a suspect crawling out of his neighbor's daughter's bedroom window covered in blood at 4 in the morning he'll just have to let him run away

the next time of big strong man saw a disheveled crackhead running away from an unconscious woman's body holding a purse he'll have to just let him run away because he didn't witness a felony

The next time a group of law-abiding citizens recognize a wanted serial killer from the photos they saw identifying him they'll just have to let him run away because they didn't witness him commit a felony

What do you think of this new pussy societal ethos these social justice Starbucks sucking Oprah taint living Lady Gaga tampon hugging sissies are pushing Richard?

View attachment 442180

A Vermont grocery store worker was fired after stopping a purse snatcher who stole from an elderly woman

'Messed with the wrong family:' North Carolina dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom

Under this new societal Norm all these people would be going to jail because they detained someone they did not witness commit a felony

Social media sure can be dangerous once you add a couple dumbass celebrities spreading their fecal material all over our court cases.... the unwashed slack-jawed plebeian masses who don't know dick about the evidence or logistics and fail to understand the consequences of destroying our ability to detain people we suspect of committing a crime will be the same idiots squealing for help when the criminals are ransacking their neighborhood and Escape well before the police arrive over and over again

how entertaining
You still haven't learned the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony, have you?
and it still hasn't dawned on you that it's perfectly reasonable to pursue someone in an attempt to identify them when you have reasonable suspicion that a felony has occurred

nobody calls 911 or films an encounter when they plan on murdering someone much less releasing the video when they had no requirement to do so

View attachment 442180

how entertaining
and it still hasn't dawned on you that it's perfectly reasonable to pursue someone in an attempt to identify them when you have reasonable suspicion that a felony has occurred

nobody calls 911 or films an encounter when they plan on murdering someone much less releasing the video when they had no requirement to do so
Pursue is one thing... pulling a shotgun is another. Do you even know what the aggravated assault charges are for?

It’s the final takedown - reply to 26327249 quit the mind reading bullcrap

Could you please stick with verifiable facts and drop the mind reading which is not permissible in court.

Are you referring to this frame as your starting point?
View attachment 442132
Here’s the facts:

There are three men accused of false imprisonment, interfering with AA’s liberty and path of travel prior to this moment in time.

Where are they?

One is in pursuit as he is recording the evidence that has been made public. That suspected felon#3 is not being attacked and forced to defend himself. Felon#3’s position establishes a perfectly sound reason that explains why AA is running in the direction as seen in the aforementioned frame.

At this moment, the armed, suspected felon#2 is standing in the bed of the truck watching AA as he flees on a public road from felon #2. His wide open stance combined with the facts learned that he was holding a cell phone instead of his .357 Magnum at the time is not indicative that suspected felon#2 is in fear of being attacked as AA eventually runs right past him.
View attachment 442134

When you say AA “elected” to attack., suspected felon#1 can be seen shouldering his shotgun and aiming it at AA’s feet while ordering him to get on the ground. I’m not sure but I believe the charge of aggravated assault is added to felon#1’s growing list of crimes right there. So it’s no matter to the court as to what AA does beyond this point with respect to how he continues to engage his three attackers. AA is the only man being attacked on a public road at this point, and up to the first shot being fired.

The video evidence does not specifically show TM’s movements after AA decided to swerve from TM and evade him on the passenger side:

View attachment 442137
That is not a counter attack by the victim at this point. It is another attempt at a means of escape.

Upon seeing the swerve, suspected felon#1 repositions himself in an aggressive route to counter the swerve in by running to the front of the truck:

View attachment 442138
When AA came around the front of the truck it is quite possible that he was surprised to see suspected felon#1 repositioned in his way - and less than half a second later he was shot at close range and wounded in the chest.

Only From that point on can AA’s final actions be construed as an attack, But he has been shot - we know that based on the video. That makes his attempt to grab the gun and subdue one of his three attackers the only attempt of self defense that occurred that afternoon on the public street.
maude attacked and was SUBSEQUENTLY shot because he instigated violence

you think its permissible to get violent because you are afraid and supprised?

You're not allowed to violently attack someone just because you're afraid and surprised
Sad that you have to lie. The violence was proved by the three men who chased him for several minutes and then pulled a gun on him.

He was being chased by Bryan.
is that why he tried to carjack him?
By "carjack," you mean fight for his life.
No I mean car jack as in forcibly try to take possession of a vehicle that is not yours

How come Maude didn't want to talk to Cops?
Actually, Bryan hit Arbery with his car. Cotton fibers from Arbery were later found.

At one point, Arbery was heading out of the Satilla Shores neighborhood where the defendants live, but the McMichaels forced him to turn back into the neighborhood and run past Bryan, the agent said. That is when he struck Arbery, Dial said, and Arbery kept running with the McMichaels in pursuit.

View attachment 442180

how entertaining

You're lying again. I never said they planned on murdering Arbery.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

as soon as Maude came around the front quarter panel of the truck and ran directly at Travis McMichael he became an immediate threat

innocent joggers don't do that

At that point he was no longer an innocent jogger.

He was prey...
LOL@"prey"
You're such a flaming drama queen "prey" doesn't run up and attack the hunter LOL

No, but it will always try to defend itself, you ignorant simp...

No, I want to execute some inbred redneck who decided he'd play Johnny Law and chase down someone who, so far as anyone can tell, committed the crime of running in a white neighborhood, and kill him.

Pudge wasn't forced to shoot anyone. His fat ass could've owned Arbery in a wrestling match. But, instead, he armed himself in, I believe, the hopes that he'd get to bag a coon...

Holding Pudge responsible for the murder of Arbery? Probably a pretty good one...

Pudge didn't see Arbery crawling out of anyone's window. He didn't witness Arbery doing anything, but chose to pursue him anyway. And that's where he fucked up...

Holding a purse?

Hey, thanks for the reasonable cause you stupid fuck....

If those photos are released by the police, it's perfectly acceptable to effect a citizen's arrest...

No, you stupid fuck.

In each case you link to, a person witnessed a crime. Only after witnessing a crime did they act.

Travis McMichael didn't witness a crime. That's a monumental distinction which you're too ignorant and stupid to understand, and which will land Travis McMichael on death row...

how entertaining

A bigger, more ignorant ignorant douchebag than you there has never been.

I hope to God your parents got to have some normal kids with the proper number of choromosomes...

View attachment 442180

how entertaining

Pursue is one thing... pulling a shotgun is another. Do you even know what the aggravated assault charges are for?
Richard dial said in a court of law that Travis McMichael actually pointed the shotgun at maude as this is a critical factor in charging someone with the crime of aggravated assault in the state of Georgia

Of course he stammered like mad when he uttered his Cavalcade of BS in court

he certainly isn't a very good liar

* of course at no time in the entire situation did Travis McMichael ever point his shotgun at Maude

he was trained by the US Military in law enforcement and was a lifelong Georgia resident plus a Firearms enthusiast who knew better than to do that kind of thing

No, I want to execute some inbred redneck who decided he'd play Johnny Law and chase down someone who, so far as anyone can tell, committed the crime of running in a white neighborhood, and kill him.

Pudge wasn't forced to shoot anyone. His fat ass could've owned Arbery in a wrestling match. But, instead, he armed himself in, I believe, the hopes that he'd get to bag a coon...

Holding Pudge responsible for the murder of Arbery? Probably a pretty good one...

Pudge didn't see Arbery crawling out of anyone's window. He didn't witness Arbery doing anything, but chose to pursue him anyway. And that's where he fucked up...

Holding a purse?

If those photos are released by the police, it's perfectly acceptable to effect a citizen's arrest...

No, you stupid fuck.

In each case you link to, a person witnessed a crime. Only after witnessing a crime did they act.

Travis McMichael didn't witness a crime. That's a monumental distinction which you're too ignorant and stupid to understand, and which will land Travis McMichael on death row...

how entertaining

I hope to God your parents got to have some normal kids with the proper number of choromosomes...

What felony did these people Witness?

reasonable cause
The McMichaels had "reasonable cause" to believe arbery had committed a felony because he was trespassing in a house that had suffered a string of burglaries and trespasses by a guy who looks identical to maude because it was maude

They had what's called reasonable suspicion that he was committing a felony because he instigated the entire series of events by criminal trespassing

He provoked them to chase him by fleeing and then he escalated the conflict to violence

who turned out to be Hell bent on killing him...
If they were "hell-bent" on killing him they would have shot him when they were riding alongside him in their initial encounter or any of the other opportunities they had before he ran up and attacked them

In a civilized society if you do something suspicious like trespassing on someone else's property you should expect people to confront you and when they do calmly stand your ground and explain your rationale

never flee and then try to throat punch people

The reason that filthy little criminal ran is because he knew he would be in trouble when he was caught by the police

When you're on probation and have a record of theft poking around people's homes under construction and then running when you're confronted isn't a great idea

the only thing Dumber is trying to punch people who stand in your way

He provoked them to chase him by fleeing and then he escalated the conflict to violence

How do you "provoke someone to chase"? A person decides or decides not to chase someone. The decision to chase was solely due a decision by the inbreds, and it had nothing to do with the fact that Arnery was running.

Did the inbreds not possess the self control to just simply follow the guy?

who turned out to be Hell bent on killing him...
If they were "hell-bent" on killing him they would have shot him when they were riding alongside him in their initial encounter or any of the other opportunities they had before he ran up and attacked them

I don't know that and neither did you. If this had all happened 100 feet up the road, and they killed him there, you'd be whining about how, if they REALLY meant to kill him, they would've shot him earlier. I don't know what goes through the feeble minds of inbred rednecks, so I can't answer your question beyond saying that where they killed Arbery was, for them, probably just as good as any other place...

In a civilized society if you do something suspicious like trespassing on someone else's property you should expect people to confront you and when they do you should calmly stand your ground and explain your rationale not flee and then try to throat punch people

But they never did that. They got into a truck and chased him. When Travis got outy of the truck he had a loaded shotgun in his hand. The time for being calm has long passed at that point, and for no other reason than the younger inbred intended to threaten Arbery with the gun...

The reason that filthy little criminal ran is because he knew he would be in trouble when he was caught by the police

That may very well be.

But regardless of how you try to twist this, Travis and Gregory McMichael had exactly no knowledge of Arbery committing any crime whatsoever on the day they chose to kill him...

When you're on probation and have a record of theft poking around people's homes under construction and then running when you're confronted isn't a great idea the only thing Dumber is trying to punch people who stand in your way

Again, you will be proven wrong.

Because you're stupid...

View attachment 442180

how entertaining

Richard dial said in a court of law that Travis McMichael actually pointed the shotgun at maude as this is a critical factor in charging someone with the crime of aggravated assault in the state of Georgia

* of course at no time in the entire situation did Travis McMichael ever point his shotgun at Maude

he was trained by the US Military in law enforcement and was a lifelong Georgia resident plus a Firearms enthusiast who knew better than to do that kind of thing
Richard Dial investigated the matter with full access to the evidence. Far more than you're capable of. It matters not if McMichael was trained. It matters not if he's a lifelong Georgia resident. It matters not if he knew better than to do what he did. He still pulled a gun on a man because he wanted to intimidate him to stop because he thought a crime was committed when in fact, he was indoors and saw absolutely nothing.

View attachment 442180

how entertaining

Richard Dial investigated the matter with full access to the evidence. Far more than you're capable of. It matters not if McMichael was trained. It matters not if he's a lifelong Georgia resident. It matters not if he knew better than to do what he did. He still pulled a gun on a man because he wanted to intimidate him to stop because he thought a crime was committed when in fact, he was indoors and saw absolutely nothing.
it's just really funny the way he said it... has all the Hallmarks of nervous deception

Holding a purse?

No, you stupid fuck.

how entertaining

What felony did these people Witness?

reasonable cause
The McMichaels had "reasonable cause" to believe arbery had committed a felony because he was trespassing in a house that had suffered a string of burglaries and trespasses by a guy who looks identical to maude because it was maude

They had what's called reasonable suspicion that he was committing a felony because he instigated the entire series of events by criminal trespassing

"What felony did these people Witness?"

Just how fucking nuts are you? :cuckoo:

The first one caught a prowler in his home, "that's in his presence."

The second one saw a robber running away with a woman's purse when he's told a woman's purse was just stolen, that's "within his immediate knowledge."

The third one caught a pervert peeping into his daughter's room, "that's in his presence."

Compared with the McMichaels, one of whom saw nothing at all as he was indoors, and the other saw nothing but a black guy running past his house. There was no crime at all committed in their presence or within their immediate knowledge.

View attachment 442180

how entertaining

it's just really funny the way he said it... has all the Hallmarks of nervous deception

I see.

What are those "hallmarks"?

Please cite some verifiable source material to back up your opinion.

Or just admit that you're making up bullshit and talking out your ass about things you're completely ignorant of...

Forum List

Back