The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Then agaiun, he had a couple of inbreds chasing him with guns, so it surprises no one that he elected to get the fuck outta' Dodge.
But he didn't do that at all

he ran directly at two men who were standing their ground with guns

that's not Escape behavior and it's definitely not indicative of fear as he would reasonably have if they had actually threatened him

An innocent young jogger being threatened by murderous rednecks with guns would have ran between the houses and desperately asked for help

A psychotic mentally retarded career Criminal fleeing like a maniac from a crime he committed that didn't want to talk to the police would try to kill Witnesses jack their car and make a break for it...

he tried to carjack roddy and then attackef the McMichaels in a suicide bomber style charge

The only reason he had the balls to pull that stunt is because he was 100% convinced they weren't going to hurt him because no one had so much as pointed a gun at him or threatened him in any way
He didn't have to escape. Georgia's a stand your ground state. He had every right to fight for his life.
But he didn't stand his ground

he was moving throughout the entire process

in fact the only time he stood still was when he was inside of Larry Englishs home looking around for something

what was he looking around for in there?

he just kept looking around like he was taking an inventory....
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, "standing your ground," doesn’t literally mean standing in one spot on the ground.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Yes I've mentioned that numerous times when people said Travis McMichael was not standing his ground because he walked from the driver side compartment to the front of the truck However maud was in flight and should have just stood his ground and reported to law enforcement because he was doing something that any reasonable person would consider highly suspicious especially considering his demographic

if I was just checking out a house and someone confronted me about it I wouldn't run away and then try to throat punch them when I got tired of running I would Stand My Ground explain my reason for being there and then sue their ass in court

the reason maud didn't stand his ground is because he didn't want to talk to the cops

he didn't want to talk to the cops cuz he knew he would go to jail
Yet again you demonstrate you don't understand what stand your ground is. It's also not calling the police. It's not retreating when someone is threatening you with death or great bodily harm; as Travis McMichael was threatening Arbery with a shotgun after chasing him throughout that Satilla Shores neighborhood.
Nobody threatened Maude with a gun

in fact nobody even pointed a gun at maude until maude made his REDICLIOUS final assault

these men were both professional law enforcement officers with training in the US Military and the local auspices

they knew better than to aim their firearms at someone that wasn't presenting a direct and immediate threat of great bodily harm to them or someone else

as soon as Maude came around the front quarter panel of the truck and ran directly at Travis McMichael he became an immediate threat

innocent joggers don't do that
Then what was the purpose for pulling out a shotgun?

What would have happened if Maud would have stood his ground right outside the house in Defiance of the first neighbor calling 911

Honestly?

I think Arbery would still be dead. I think the McMichael inbreds still would've armed themselves and confronted him. They would've been screaming at him to get on the ground, but hee'd have stayed standing while on the phone with police. I think they'd have attempted to take his phone and, when they did, I think he would've tried to physically stop them; a punch, a kick; something., and that would've been absolutely appropriate.

And Travis McMichael would've then murdered Arbery.

Travis and Greg didn't realize it, but their lives effectively ended the morning they killed Arbery...

reply to 26262426
Anyone that views the video in slow-motion can clearly tell that Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until arbery grabbed it

arbery was a mentally retarded Street criminal but he wasn't stupid enough to charge a man with a gun aimed at him

Arbery charged Travis because he believed he could get the gun away from him because Travis kept the gun in a low position

That's why he got shot in the hand first and then got two more blasts directly to the chest from a low angle because he wasn't being fired on from aimed gun but in fact being shot by a gun that was being fought over in a low position
How did you clearly see something that is not true? It is not visible on the video.

You said 26262426 “Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until arbery grabbed it” “Travis kept the gun in a low position”

That's why AA, “got shot in the hand first and then got two more blasts directly to the chest from a low angle because he wasn't being fired on from aimed gun but in fact being shot by a gun that was being fought over in a low position.”

Why should anyone read and believe your racist rubbish when it is obvious you lie as easily as you blink your eyes.

You need to confess that you did not ever see, in the video, AA grabbing the gun while it was kept in a low position. You did not see the first shot hitting AA on the hand.

Why do you lie like that. Your word is worthless when you lie like that.

reply to 26262426
Anyone that views the video in slow-motion can clearly tell that Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until arbery grabbed it

arbery was a mentally retarded Street criminal but he wasn't stupid enough to charge a man with a gun aimed at him

Arbery charged Travis because he believed he could get the gun away from him because Travis kept the gun in a low position

That's why he got shot in the hand first and then got two more blasts directly to the chest from a low angle because he wasn't being fired on from aimed gun but in fact being shot by a gun that was being fought over in a low position
How did you clearly see something that is not true? It is not visible on the video.

You said 26262426 “Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until arbery grabbed it” “Travis kept the gun in a low position”

That's why AA, “got shot in the hand first and then got two more blasts directly to the chest from a low angle because he wasn't being fired on from aimed gun but in fact being shot by a gun that was being fought over in a low position.”

Why should anyone read and believe your racist rubbish when it is obvious you lie as easily as you blink your eyes.

You need to confess that you did not ever see, in the video, AA grabbing the gun while it was kept in a low position. You did not see the first shot hitting AA on the hand.

Travis simply shouldered the gun when Maude was about 35 meters away from him and closing fast
Screenshot_20210103-145635.png
download (87).jpeg

this is not a crime... its not illegal to shoulder a weapon when someone you have a reasonable belief means to do you harm is charging directly at you

After Maude ran around the quarter panel of the truck with the 90° sneak attack kung fu disarm tactic Travis fired his weapon from the hip as is plainly evident by the blast in a 45 degree angle emanating from the upper right portion of your screen
during this video

the fact that they emanated from the other side of the vehicle in a struggle over the weapon with Maud grasping it with two hands makes it pretty clear that maud grabbed it
Screenshot_20210107-144152.png

if he were an innocent young jogger being harassed by murderous rednecks he would have ran in between houses or asked people for help... there were tons of places to take cover or hide

He didn't want to identify himself and he didn't want to wait for the police because he knew knew damn good and well he'd be going to jail

WTF did he think he was going to accomplish by charging two men standing their ground with guns

The only reason he conjured up the balls for that kind of stunt is he was 100% certain they weren't going to shoot him because Grandpa didn't even have his gun unholstered and Travis never even aimed his gun at him during the entire incident up till attack at which time Travis barely got a shot off from the hip position as is proved by the clear 45 degree UPWARD blast in the upper right-hand portion of the video I posted

In fact every blast that entered arbwrry came from a low position proving during the struggle for the weapon

no one ever aimed the firearm at him because those blast would come in on a horizontal or downward axsis

the fact that Travis had pellets in his shotgun proves he had absolutely no intention to kill someone that day because anyone with any sense at all who had an intention to kill someone would have had slugs loaded in their rifle

Travis had professional military experience as a literal Maritime SWAT team operator as a boarding officer for the US Military

The guy knew firearms firearms tactics law enforcement use-of-force training and everything under the sun

You guys are only here squealing about it because LeBron and Oprah said it was cuz he black before they got the whole story

Then agaiun, he had a couple of inbreds chasing him with guns, so it surprises no one that he elected to get the fuck outta' Dodge.

that's not Escape behavior and it's definitely not indicative of fear as he would reasonably have if they had actually threatened him

An innocent young jogger being threatened by murderous rednecks with guns would have ran between the houses and desperately asked for help

A psychotic mentally retarded career Criminal fleeing like a maniac from a crime he committed that didn't want to talk to the police would try to kill Witnesses jack their car and make a break for it...

he tried to carjack roddy and then attackef the McMichaels in a suicide bomber style charge

The only reason he had the balls to pull that stunt is because he was 100% convinced they weren't going to hurt him because no one had so much as pointed a gun at him or threatened him in any way
He didn't have to escape. Georgia's a stand your ground state. He had every right to fight for his life.

in fact the only time he stood still was when he was inside of Larry Englishs home looking around for something

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, "standing your ground," doesn’t literally mean standing in one spot on the ground.

Yes I've mentioned that numerous times when people said Travis McMichael was not standing his ground because he walked from the driver side compartment to the front of the truck However maud was in flight and should have just stood his ground and reported to law enforcement because he was doing something that any reasonable person would consider highly suspicious especially considering his demographic

if I was just checking out a house and someone confronted me about it I wouldn't run away and then try to throat punch them when I got tired of running I would Stand My Ground explain my reason for being there and then sue their ass in court

the reason maud didn't stand his ground is because he didn't want to talk to the cops

Yet again you demonstrate you don't understand what stand your ground is. It's also not calling the police. It's not retreating when someone is threatening you with death or great bodily harm; as Travis McMichael was threatening Arbery with a shotgun after chasing him throughout that Satilla Shores neighborhood.

in fact nobody even pointed a gun at maude until maude made his REDICLIOUS final assault

these men were both professional law enforcement officers with training in the US Military and the local auspices

they knew better than to aim their firearms at someone that wasn't presenting a direct and immediate threat of great bodily harm to them or someone else

as soon as Maude came around the front quarter panel of the truck and ran directly at Travis McMichael he became an immediate threat

<crickets>

LOLOLOL

It would be pretty stupid to pursue a potentially armed suspect without a Firearms yourself

a shotgun is a very defensive tool however I would have taken a high-capacity 9 mm and a carbine rifle

It would be pretty stupid to pursue a potentially armed suspect without a Firearms yourself

ANd, yet, Pudge #1 and Pudge #2 who were the ones doing the pursuing...

a shotgun is a very defensive tool however I would have taken a high-capacity 9 mm and a carbine rifle

So, you admit that someone in Pudge #1's position should've had a more offensive weapon.

I won't disagree, considering the fact that the McMichael inbreds were the instigators of the whole affair...

reply to 26262426

It's super painfully obvious that Travis McMichael was being knocked backward before he pulled the trigger as you can clearly time the contact versus the first blast highly visible in the upper right-hand portion of your screen and the split-second they emanated from the vehicle visual impedance you could clearly see the criminal grabbing Travis's shotgun with two hands

its over for your narrative

So, you admit that someone in Pudge #1's position should've had a more offensive weapon.

I won't disagree, considering the fact that the McMichael inbreds were the instigators of the whole affair...
While the McMichaels were initially pursuing a criminal suspect they stopped and held their ground while calling the police

that's when the criminal suspect elected to run directly at them from a great distance and attack them forcing them to defend themselves

LOLOLOL

Which is why they're going to prison. Ahmaud committed no felony. Nor was he threatening them. Pulling a gun on him is illegal, put his life in fear, and granted him the legal option to fight for his life in self-defense. At the same time, Travis, in the commission of a crime, forfeited his legal right of self defense because you can't provoke an attack and then legally resort to self defense.

While the McMichaels were initially pursuing a criminal suspect they stopped and held their ground while calling the police

that's when the criminal suspect elected to run directly at them from a great distance and attack them forcing them to defend themselves
He was being chased by Bryan.

So, do you prefer public hanging or lethal injection for your racist murderer?

It’s the final takedown - reply to 26327249 quit the mind reading bullcrap

Could you please stick with verifiable facts and drop the mind reading which is not permissible in court.

Are you referring to this frame as your starting point?
9AB5CF45-E882-47C1-9986-42910E72ABCE.jpeg

Here’s the facts:

There are three men accused of false imprisonment, interfering with AA’s liberty and path of travel prior to this moment in time.

Where are they?

One is in pursuit as he is recording the evidence that has been made public. That suspected felon#3 is not being attacked and forced to defend himself. Felon#3’s position establishes a perfectly sound reason that explains why AA is running in the direction as seen in the aforementioned frame.

At this moment, the armed, suspected felon#2 is standing in the bed of the truck watching AA as he flees on a public road from felon #2. His wide open stance combined with the facts learned that he was holding a cell phone instead of his .357 Magnum at the time is not indicative that suspected felon#2 is in fear of being attacked as AA eventually runs right past him.
0A4729DA-9577-4B38-937A-24C22815BF82.jpeg

When you say AA “elected” to attack., suspected felon#1 can be seen shouldering his shotgun and aiming it at AA’s feet while ordering him to get on the ground. I’m not sure but I believe the charge of aggravated assault is added to felon#1’s growing list of crimes right there. So it’s no matter to the court as to what AA does beyond this point with respect to how he continues to engage his three attackers. AA is the only man being attacked on a public road at this point, and up to the first shot being fired.

The video evidence does not specifically show TM’s movements after AA decided to swerve from TM and evade him on the passenger side:

71EAE6E5-39D3-4DDA-AF86-64FBB68E4B00.jpeg

That is not a counter attack by the victim at this point. It is another attempt at a means of escape.

Upon seeing the swerve, suspected felon#1 repositions himself in an aggressive route to counter the swerve in by running to the front of the truck:

FDA2072B-10D0-4C53-837E-73390EBD38CB.jpeg

When AA came around the front of the truck it is quite possible that he was surprised to see suspected felon#1 repositioned in his way - and less than half a second later he was shot at close range and wounded in the chest.

Only From that point on can AA’s final actions be construed as an attack, But he has been shot - we know that based on the video. That makes his attempt to grab the gun and subdue one of his three attackers the only attempt of self defense that occurred that afternoon on the public street.

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

Which is why they're going to prison. Ahmaud committed no felony. Nor was he threatening them. Pulling a gun on him is illegal, put his life in fear, and granted him the legal option to fight for his life in self-defense. At the same time, Travis, in the commission of a crime, forfeited his legal right of self defense because you can't provoke an attack and then legally resort to self defense.
Ahmaud is the one that committed the crime that caused the chain of events leading to his death and also the one that escalated the use of force into a life-or-death situation by rushing two men who were standing their ground and trying to forcibly disarm them using violence

he wasn't trying to innocently jog by... he was on the attack

no reasonable person would believe he was simply trying to innocently go for a jog around a truck that had been chasing him

"hey there's two men in front of me with guns who had been chasing me because I was trespassing in their neighbors home"

"better run up there and attack them"

is that why he tried to carjack him?

So, do you prefer public hanging or lethal injection for your racist murderer?
since Maude already earned his Darwin Award I guess Society got lucky on that one

You want to execute a man who was simply trying to defend his neighborhood and was forced to shoot someone after he was attacked

I wonder what kind of effect that would have on society...

the next time a Good Samaritan saw a suspect crawling out of his neighbor's daughter's bedroom window covered in blood at 4 in the morning he'll just have to let him run away

the next time of big strong man saw a disheveled crackhead running away from an unconscious woman's body holding a purse he'll have to just let him run away because he didn't witness a felony

The next time a group of law-abiding citizens recognize a wanted serial killer from the photos they saw identifying him they'll just have to let him run away because they didn't witness him commit a felony

What do you think of this new pussy societal ethos these social justice Starbucks sucking Oprah taint living Lady Gaga tampon hugging sissies are pushing Richard?

download (84).jpeg

SF Man Catches Prowler In The Act, Hangs Onto Him Until Police Arrive: SFist/

A Vermont grocery store worker was fired after stopping a purse snatcher who stole from an elderly woman

'Messed with the wrong family:' North Carolina dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom

Under this new societal Norm all these people would be going to jail because they detained someone they did not witness commit a felony

Social media sure can be dangerous once you add a couple dumbass celebrities spreading their fecal material all over our court cases.... the unwashed slack-jawed plebeian masses who don't know dick about the evidence or logistics and fail to understand the consequences of destroying our ability to detain people we suspect of committing a crime will be the same idiots squealing for help when the criminals are ransacking their neighborhood and Escape well before the police arrive over and over again

how entertaining

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

Ahmaud is the one that committed the crime that caused the chain of events leading to his death and also the one that escalated the use of force into a life-or-death situation by rushing two men who were standing their ground and trying to forcibly disarm them using violence

he wasn't trying to innocently jog by... he was on the attack

no reasonable person would believe he was simply trying to innocently go for a jog around a truck that had been chasing him

"hey there's two men in front of me with guns who had been chasing me because I was trespassing in their neighbors home"

"better run up there and attack them"
Nope, he committed a misdemeanor at worst. Not a crime that allowed the McMichaels to take any of the actions they took that day. Your hillbilly buddies are screwed. They provoked Arbery to attack Travis in a fight for his life. That are not legally allowed to provoke an attack and then claim self defense. It's why they're already rotting in jail where they belong.

is that why he tried to carjack him?
By "carjack," you mean fight for his life.

Forum List

Back