The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

You've got to read all the YouTube comments to this video

Why? They're absolutely meaningless in the case of Georgia vs. Travis McMichael...

It's rare to find an unedited piece of footage and hopefully one day we'll get to see the unedited footage of him in the house

So what?

Unless Travis McMichael saw Arbury in that house, he had no idea he was there; no reason to chase him...

in this video you can clearly see the neighbor confronting him and he Sprints at top speed like a thief the moment he's noticed

At what time mark does that happen? That video's 22 minutes long. I'm sure your lazy ass has that kinda' time, but I've got better things to do then watch some random video posted by a retard...
I know you like your videos tightly edited and delivered with a false narrative but when you see the entire video from beginning to end it's pretty obvious that the kid was walking around and checking before entering the property if anybody was watching him and then the moment he realized he'd been caught he sprinted like a theif

All the YouTube comments on this video are pretty hilarious because so many people realize what a complete fallacy the media narrative actually was

This will be the reaction of the jury when they receive all the evidence that is unedited and without a fallacious narrative attached

One of the YouTube comments suggested that the same car kept going around the block as it may have been an accomplice looking to pick the crook up after he boosted a few tools from property

looks like robbing while black is a crime after all

I scanned through it and saw nothing, which is why I asked for the time mark when he supposedly fled. In scanning it, I saw nothing but cars driving by.

You Tube comments are about as meaningless as your opinions regarding the righteousness of the shoot...
LOL
that crook sprinted from the door the momemt he realized the neibourhood had spotted him

You probably need to watch it in slow motion because he ran so fast

You're never going to convince anyone that he ran the better part of a football field directly at two men who were chasing him with guns with an intention to escape
I understand that racists like you will never accept the reality that does not support a racist view of the world but i don’t care about convincing you. It’s important to call out liars and haters like you when posting venom and racial hostility in order to maintain a civil society on a basis of integrity and honest dealing with facts.

You must understand that if your lies were somewhat modestly true you murderous heroes could not even be charged. They would be awarded medals or something from the community with a parade and celebrations to your hearts content.

But that is not happening right.

I know you blame the MSM and liberals for wringing your hero killers.

But that is lame and will get you nowhere inthe up coming trial.

The prosecution has the law to go by / all you have is hate and lies.
actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia by any stretch of the imagination

Even though they were acting in good faith and within the confines of the law I have no confidence in our legal system when you have this type of celebrity endorsement crushing it's sanctity

At the end of the day outrage is the commodity and business is good

Unfortunately it's likely that the McMichaels get in big trouble for what they did on that fateful day and the next time someone sees someone who is very likely committing a crime and in the process of Escape they won't do a darn thing because they will fear the same fate the McMichaels were victimized by

one day we'll be living in a world where criminals are much less likely to get caught and prosecuted for their crimes

remember if the type of cowardly sissies that are responding to this thread were involved they would have let Richard The Night Stalker Ramirez run off into the sunset but instead they did the intelligent civil and heroic thing by running him down beating the crap out of him when he fought them and holding him for police

Innocent people don't flee when confronted

a little tip from the common sense world of Public Safety

Ive asked you before. Post the relevant statutes and precedents. I have. And mine show why the McMichaels are in jail and looking at twenty to life.
the GBI does what Oprah says

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.

There local news is saying: Georgia’s Citizen’s Arrest Law allows people to arrest anyone that they’ve witnessed committing a crime in their presence or has immediate knowledge of the crime, but attorneys around the state say that wasn’t the case in Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

But this is propaganda------and lies.

Citizens arrest has been around for well forever for one despite this attorney that they are quoting as saying that it is a new invention meant to only help shopkeepers stop thieves.

Video and eyewitnesses placing Ahberry as both trespassing and casing the home to steal, and video of his previous stunts make arresting him LEGAL.

The McDaniels btw had the right of SELF DEFENSE when the criminal attacked them trying to steal their gun.
You don't have a fucking clue.
The McMichaels had no power to make a citizens' arrest. There was no crime committed. ANd we don't shoot people for walking through a shell of a home.
i didn't see a citizens arrest occur

You're never going to convince anyone that he ran the better part of a football field directly at two men who were chasing him with guns with an intention to escape
I understand that racists like you will never accept the reality that does not support a racist view of the world but i don’t care about convincing you. It’s important to call out liars and haters like you when posting venom and racial hostility in order to maintain a civil society on a basis of integrity and honest dealing with facts.

You must understand that if your lies were somewhat modestly true you murderous heroes could not even be charged. They would be awarded medals or something from the community with a parade and celebrations to your hearts content.

Oh, for crying out loud! Give it a rest. Whether he be right or wrong about the particulars, there's nothing racist, overtly or otherwise, about his observations.
Dramatic accusations of a racist agenda

hmmm, sounds pretty destitute of facts and desperate for drama

Looks like you've learned a few things from the for-profit outrage media

I think you're confusing me with somebody else. I didn't you accuse of racism. Quite the opposite.
I didn't you accuse of racism.
having a hard time following your meaning

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

he ran at 2 men

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.
First off Arbery wasnt a criminal for stopping into a house under construction. It happened a lot of people had been doing the same thing.
Second, McMichaels are not cops. Nor would Arbery think they were.
His prior gun crimes and theft crimes plus ridiculously confrontational attitude towards the police who were bothering him for smoking weed in the park is a perfect example the kind of person he was

he was a hostile aggressive angry aspiring career Criminal who came from a family full of criminals
None of which is relevant.
his prior CRIMINAL record seems to REALLY bother you...it IS quite impressive and highly topical LOL

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.

There local news is saying: Georgia’s Citizen’s Arrest Law allows people to arrest anyone that they’ve witnessed committing a crime in their presence or has immediate knowledge of the crime, but attorneys around the state say that wasn’t the case in Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

Citizens arrest has been around for well forever for one despite this attorney that they are quoting as saying that it is a new invention meant to only help shopkeepers stop thieves.

Video and eyewitnesses placing Ahberry as both trespassing and casing the home to steal, and video of his previous stunts make arresting him LEGAL.

The McDaniels btw had the right of SELF DEFENSE when the criminal attacked them trying to steal their gun.
The McMichaels had no power to make a citizens' arrest. There was no crime committed. ANd we don't shoot people for walking through a shell of a home.
he wasent shot for "walking through a shell of a home"

lol

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia

if they acted as total morons with loaded guns and using vehicles as weapons how in the hell would that behavior be legal in any state?

GM told police that AA resembled someone in a video he had seen earlier. Do you want White morons with guns to be hunting down and detaining using lethal force on every black man they see jogging on the street or should there be laws against stupid people playing cops and robbers with real guns.
it should be legal to chase and block the path of somebody you RECOGNIZE as a WANTED CRIMINAL

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia by any stretch of the imagination

Even though they were acting in good faith and within the confines of the law I have no confidence in our legal system when you have this type of celebrity endorsement crushing it's sanctity

Unfortunately it's likely that the McMichaels get in big trouble for what they did on that fateful day and the next time someone sees someone who is very likely committing a crime and in the process of Escape they won't do a darn thing because they will fear the same fate the McMichaels were victimized by

one day we'll be living in a world where criminals are much less likely to get caught and prosecuted for their crimes

remember if the type of cowardly sissies that are responding to this thread were involved they would have let Richard The Night Stalker Ramirez run off into the sunset but instead they did the intelligent civil and heroic thing by running him down beating the crap out of him when he fought them and holding him for police

Ive asked you before. Post the relevant statutes and precedents. I have. And mine show why the McMichaels are in jail and looking at twenty to life.

If you are dumb enough to believe that is any kind of proof you are too stupid to post on the internet.

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Explain when and how a Citizens arrest occurs in Georgia.

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia

if they acted as total morons with loaded guns and using vehicles as weapons how in the hell would that behavior be legal in any state?

GM told police that AA resembled someone in a video he had seen earlier. Do you want White morons with guns to be hunting down and detaining using lethal force on every black man they see jogging on the street or should there be laws against stupid people playing cops and robbers with real guns.
it should be legal to chase and block the path of somebody you RECOGNIZE as a WANTED CRIMINAL

So you admit it is not legal. Now you want the McMichaels released not on the basis of the law. But what you think the law should be.

If you are dumb enough to believe that is any kind of proof you are too stupid to post on the internet.
He is actually too dumb to post. I suspect his mom is doing it for hiom. He has consistently demonstrated a lack of knowledge of the facts of the case, a lack of knowledge of the law, and an inability to understand what actually happened.

He is actually too dumb to post. I suspect his mom is doing it for hiom. He has consistently demonstrated a lack of knowledge of the facts of the case, a lack of knowledge of the law, and an inability to understand what actually happened.
Resorting to interpersonal insults because you're all out of options to defend a worthless Criminal Who was stupid enough to attack two men with guns

So you admit it is not legal. Now you want the McMichaels released not on the basis of the law. But what you think the law should be.
I think it should be legal worldwide just the same as it is in Georgia to chase somebody who you suspect of committing a crime even while in the possession of a firearm

Do you really think it's illegal to chase someone while holding a firearm in the state of Georgia?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

no citizen's arrest occurred in the case

you're going to have to find another tangent in an attempt to derail the conversation about whether or not this was a legitimate shooting

Had this wanted criminal been intelligent enough to not become violent perhaps he could have sued the McMichaels for an illegal arrest but you have to cooperate with the arrest first to sue somebody over it

you're not allowed to use violence to resist people who are clearly not threatening your life

I suppose you want to arrest the store owner who Michael Brown strong-armed robbed in the famous hands up don't shoot debacle

he tried to take Michael Brown into custody but Michael Brown overpowered him and simply walked right out the door

do you want to see this man go to jail for interfering with Michael Brown?

By your logic what this man did is a crime and he should go to jail for trying to interfere with Michael Brown

After all this man did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and was trying to falsely imprisoned him in an illegal arrest attempt

Byyourlogic this little old man that got shoved out of the way should go to jail for trying to interfere with a Criminal committing a strong-armed robbery

Resorting to interpersonal insults because you're all out of options to defend a worthless Criminal Who was stupid enough to attack two men with guns
Again you demonstrate your ignorance of the facts here. It is not illegal to resist assault.

You've got to read all the YouTube comments to this video

Why? They're absolutely meaningless in the case of Georgia vs. Travis McMichael...

It's rare to find an unedited piece of footage and hopefully one day we'll get to see the unedited footage of him in the house

So what?

Unless Travis McMichael saw Arbury in that house, he had no idea he was there; no reason to chase him...

in this video you can clearly see the neighbor confronting him and he Sprints at top speed like a thief the moment he's noticed

At what time mark does that happen? That video's 22 minutes long. I'm sure your lazy ass has that kinda' time, but I've got better things to do then watch some random video posted by a retard...
I know you like your videos tightly edited and delivered with a false narrative but when you see the entire video from beginning to end it's pretty obvious that the kid was walking around and checking before entering the property if anybody was watching him and then the moment he realized he'd been caught he sprinted like a theif

All the YouTube comments on this video are pretty hilarious because so many people realize what a complete fallacy the media narrative actually was

This will be the reaction of the jury when they receive all the evidence that is unedited and without a fallacious narrative attached

One of the YouTube comments suggested that the same car kept going around the block as it may have been an accomplice looking to pick the crook up after he boosted a few tools from property

looks like robbing while black is a crime after all

I scanned through it and saw nothing, which is why I asked for the time mark when he supposedly fled. In scanning it, I saw nothing but cars driving by.

You Tube comments are about as meaningless as your opinions regarding the righteousness of the shoot...
LOL
that crook sprinted from the door the momemt he realized the neibourhood had spotted him

You probably need to watch it in slow motion because he ran so fast

I'm not gonna' waste my time. Give me the time mark, I'll watch it, and you'll have made a valid point.

Or sit there and look stupid...

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

no citizen's arrest occurred in the case

you're going to have to find another tangent in an attempt to derail the conversation about whether or not this was a legitimate shooting

Had this wanted criminal been intelligent enough to not become violent perhaps he could have sued the McMichaels for an illegal arrest but you have to cooperate with the arrest first to sue somebody over it

you're not allowed to use violence to resist people who are clearly not threatening your life

I suppose you want to arrest the store owner who Michael Brown strong-armed robbed in the famous hands up don't shoot debacle

he tried to take Michael Brown into custody but Michael Brown overpowered him and simply walked right out the door

do you want to see this man go to jail for interfering with Michael Brown?

The justification for their pursuit was a citizens arrest. That they didnt do it is irrelevant. They were not legally empowered to execute a citizens arrest on Arbery. In any case they had called 911 and reported him and then chased him. Why the need to confront him before LE arrived?

You are such a fucking retard...

Travis McMichael:

5ef65e7f04e8e.image.jpg

Forum List

Back