The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia

if they acted as total morons with loaded guns and using vehicles as weapons how in the hell would that behavior be legal in any state?

GM told police that AA resembled someone in a video he had seen earlier. Do you want White morons with guns to be hunting down and detaining using lethal force on every black man they see jogging on the street or should there be laws against stupid people playing cops and robbers with real guns.
it should be legal to chase and block the path of somebody you RECOGNIZE as a WANTED CRIMINAL

So you admit it is not legal. Now you want the McMichaels released not on the basis of the law. But what you think the law should be.
I think it should be legal worldwide just the same as it is in Georgia to chase somebody who you suspect of committing a crime even while in the possession of a firearm

Do you really think it's illegal to chase someone while holding a firearm in the state of Georgia?

In Context. The way the McMichaels did. Yes. It is. And I have thought that for about six years. Since my first course on the Concealed Carry laws in the state.

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia

if they acted as total morons with loaded guns and using vehicles as weapons how in the hell would that behavior be legal in any state?

GM told police that AA resembled someone in a video he had seen earlier. Do you want White morons with guns to be hunting down and detaining using lethal force on every black man they see jogging on the street or should there be laws against stupid people playing cops and robbers with real guns.
it should be legal to chase and block the path of somebody you RECOGNIZE as a WANTED CRIMINAL

So you admit it is not legal. Now you want the McMichaels released not on the basis of the law. But what you think the law should be.
By your logic what this man did is a crime and he should go to jail for trying to interfere with Michael Brown

After all this man did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and was trying to falsely imprisoned him in an illegal arrest attempt

Byyourlogic this little old man that got shoved out of the way should go to jail for trying to interfere with a Criminal committing a strong-armed robbery

You keep pointing to other states and then demanding to know why those states and those incidents were not a crime.

I can’t believe I am asking this. But you do know there are fifty states with different laws don’t you?

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.

There local news is saying: Georgia’s Citizen’s Arrest Law allows people to arrest anyone that they’ve witnessed committing a crime in their presence or has immediate knowledge of the crime, but attorneys around the state say that wasn’t the case in Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

But this is propaganda------and lies.

Citizens arrest has been around for well forever for one despite this attorney that they are quoting as saying that it is a new invention meant to only help shopkeepers stop thieves.

Video and eyewitnesses placing Ahberry as both trespassing and casing the home to steal, and video of his previous stunts make arresting him LEGAL.

The McDaniels btw had the right of SELF DEFENSE when the criminal attacked them trying to steal their gun.
You don't have a fucking clue.
The McMichaels had no power to make a citizens' arrest. There was no crime committed. ANd we don't shoot people for walking through a shell of a home.
i didn't see a citizens arrest occur

Explain when and how a Citizens arrest occurs in Georgia.
no citizen's arrest occurred in the case

you're going to have to find another tangent in an attempt to derail the conversation about whether or not this was a legitimate shooting

Had this wanted criminal been intelligent enough to not become violent perhaps he could have sued the McMichaels for an illegal arrest but you have to cooperate with the arrest first to sue somebody over it

you're not allowed to use violence to resist people who are clearly not threatening your life

I suppose you want to arrest the store owner who Michael Brown strong-armed robbed in the famous hands up don't shoot debacle

he tried to take Michael Brown into custody but Michael Brown overpowered him and simply walked right out the door

do you want to see this man go to jail for interfering with Michael Brown?

You're such a fucking retard.

The guy "interfering" with Brown in that video is the store owner. It's his property. He had direct, first hand knowledge of a crime taking place and was perfectly justified in trying to stop Brown...

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

he ran at 2 men

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.

There local news is saying: Georgia’s Citizen’s Arrest Law allows people to arrest anyone that they’ve witnessed committing a crime in their presence or has immediate knowledge of the crime, but attorneys around the state say that wasn’t the case in Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

Citizens arrest has been around for well forever for one despite this attorney that they are quoting as saying that it is a new invention meant to only help shopkeepers stop thieves.

Video and eyewitnesses placing Ahberry as both trespassing and casing the home to steal, and video of his previous stunts make arresting him LEGAL.

The McDaniels btw had the right of SELF DEFENSE when the criminal attacked them trying to steal their gun.
The McMichaels had no power to make a citizens' arrest. There was no crime committed. ANd we don't shoot people for walking through a shell of a home.

you're going to have to find another tangent in an attempt to derail the conversation about whether or not this was a legitimate shooting

Had this wanted criminal been intelligent enough to not become violent perhaps he could have sued the McMichaels for an illegal arrest but you have to cooperate with the arrest first to sue somebody over it

you're not allowed to use violence to resist people who are clearly not threatening your life

I suppose you want to arrest the store owner who Michael Brown strong-armed robbed in the famous hands up don't shoot debacle

he tried to take Michael Brown into custody but Michael Brown overpowered him and simply walked right out the door

The guy "interfering" with Brown in that video is the store owner. It's his property. He had direct, first hand knowledge of a crime taking place and was perfectly justified in trying to stop Brown...

HeadApe is immune to fact. Or logic.

I think it should be legal worldwide just the same as it is in Georgia to chase somebody who you suspect of committing a crime even while in the possession of a firearm

Do you really think it's illegal to chase someone while holding a firearm in the state of Georgia?

In Context. The way the McMichaels did. Yes. It is. And I have thought that for about six years. Since my first course on the Concealed Carry laws in the state.
i know you wish he threatened arberry with a pointed gun while he was innocently "jogging" but thats all fantasy

sorry

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

HeadApe is immune to fact. Or logic.

how about the man that tried to arrest brown??

i know you wish he threatened arberry with a pointed gun while he was innocently "jogging" but thats all fantasy

sorry
No that's actually what happened.
Who stands around with a shotgun?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

NOT A FELONY so as you have been squeeling he should go to JAIL for false imprisonment

sorry
he never pointed a gun at Arberry...sorry

sorry
You know that how? You dont. You're making shit up. They drove around after him, they got ahead of him. McMichaels was standing in the truck armed, Roddy Bryant pulled a pistol and racked it (you can hear it in the video). And Arbery was supposed to? What?

By your logic what this man did is a crime and he should go to jail for trying to interfere with Michael Brown

After all this man did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and was trying to falsely imprisoned him in an illegal arrest attempt

Byyourlogic this little old man that got shoved out of the way should go to jail for trying to interfere with a Criminal committing a strong-armed robbery

You keep pointing to other states and then demanding to know why those states and those incidents were not a crime.

I can’t believe I am asking this. But you do know there are fifty states with different laws don’t you?

yup and Georgia has some of the most gun friendly laws in the nation and broad arrest powers... the Deep South has always been more arrest friendly then the cases I was talking about like
rameriz in California
brown in Missouri

sorry
You know that how? You dont. You're making shit up. They drove around after him, they got ahead of him. McMichaels was standing in the truck armed, Roddy Bryant pulled a pistol and racked it (you can hear it in the video). And Arbery was supposed to? What?
Stood his goddamn ground not commit suicide by rushing men with guns

How come they didn't shoot him in the 10 minutes prior to him attacking them?

They had lots of chances to shoot him before he attacked them why wait until he attacked?

How come you don't want to talk about the little shopkeeper that tried to stop Michael Brown?

Innocent people don't flee when confronted

And smart people don't stick around when rednecks with guns are chasing them...
so you would flee like a crook if men with guns asked you a question???

looks quite guilty!
Whjat question did they ask Arbery? How do you know?
Because I watched all the body cam video where Gregory McMichael said they were driving along side him and speaking to him... they weren't asking him for his phone number they were telling him to stop fleeing and explain himself

Lots of witnesses saw the McMichaels driving alongside arbery and talking to him

if they were a couple of bloodthirsty rednecks out for murder they would have shot him then

looks quite guilty!
Because I watched all the body cam video where Gregory McMichael said they were driving along side him and speaking to him... they weren't asking him for his phone number they were telling him to stop fleeing and explain himself

Lots of witnesses saw the McMichaels driving alongside arbery and talking to him

if they were a couple of bloodthirsty rednecks out for murder they would have shot him then

Watch all the body cam footage you want. At the end of the day, it's simply the word of Gregory McMichael, and he'll say whatever he has to in order to cover his ass and his son's.

Something I've not heard once in this entire case is any reference to when Travis McMichael informed Arbury that he was effecting a citizen's arrest. I'm pretty sure that a requirement in all 50 states. Had he not done that, and there's no reason to believe he did, then Arbury had no idea why two armed rednecks were chasing him and was legitimately in fear for his life...

looks quite guilty!

Watch all the body cam footage you want. At the end of the day, it's simply the word of Gregory McMichael, and he'll say whatever he has to in order to cover his ass and his son's.

Something I've not heard once in this entire case is any reference to when Travis McMichael informed Arbury that he was effecting a citizen's arrest. I'm pretty sure that a requirement in all 50 states. Had he not done that, and there's no reason to believe he did, then Arbury had no idea why two armed rednecks were chasing him and was legitimately in fear for his life...
Why would they shoot him 12 minutes into the Chase and not when they first made contact with him if they were murderous rednecks Out For Blood?

In this photo they have a clear firing angle that simply cannot miss... an easy kill why not take it?
AHMAUD-ARBERY-MURDER-CROP-IOTW-FRAIMAN-MAY08-767x574.jpg

How come you don't want to talk about the attempted citizen's arrest on Michael Brown?

sorry

Ok. What crime was Arbury committing when the McMichaels set off in pursuit?

looks quite guilty!

Actually. No. You don’t have to say it.

Citizen’s Arrests
As a private citizen, you have no authority to arrest anyone with a warrant. Without a war- rant, you may arrest anyone who commits a mis- demeanor or a felony in your presence or with your immediate knowledge. A citizen’s arrest occurs when a citizen prevents a suspect from leaving a scene. Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.
It must be stressed that the right of pri- vate citizens to make a citizen’s arrest is limited. They cannot arrest people for violating local ordinances or regulations because these viola- tions are not technically crimes as defined by state law (see chapter 15). Therefore, as a pri- vate citizen, you would not have the authority to arrest a person who is creating a disturbance by making too much noise. In addition, a pri- vate person can only make a citizen’s arrest for the purpose of bringing the suspect before a ju- dicial officer.

So when the McMichaels told him to stop out the window of the truck. That was effectively the citizens arrest. When they blocked his path with their truck and bumped him to stop him that was also citizens arrest. You don’t have to shout the words to conduct it.

That is why False Imprisonment is on the list of charges. It was an illegal citizens arrest. That’s why I keep telling the Ape that even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels would be headed to Prison.

Forum List

Back