The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

The McMichaels are both professionally trained law enforcement agents who hunted recreationally so they were very well aware of exactly what kind of weapon is best for any given scenario

the fact that they took a pistol and a shotgun loaded with a less-lethal load then is available at your local Walmart proves they had absolutely no intention of harming arbery and we're simply focused on their own personal protection when dealing with a potentially armed criminal who's in a panicked flight

If they were planning on killing a man they would shoot him at distance with a high-powered rifle like the Beltway Sniper and the young black man that killed the elderly white couple at the cemetery and if they were planning on running down someone and murdering him in the street they would have taken an assault rifle and a shotgun with slugs in the chamber

these men understood guns and ballistics

There's no way they're going to take a shotgun with pellets in it if they were planning on killing someone that's why he was able to get to take three point blank blast to the chest before he even let go of the weapon... they were using a very weak load

View attachment 435489

People who plan on and set out to kill individuals don't take shotguns

It was a less than lethal load? Yet it killed Arbery.

Yes, after 3 point blank blasts to the chest the crook finally ceased attacking travis

if travis had a slug in the chamber one shot would have blown a hole in arbery and sent him flying back dead in an instant indisputably proving that they had no intention to kill him or they would have had taken a more deadly weapon then a lame old shotgun with pellet ammunition and they most certainly would have shot him before he was able to attack them

Classic stand your ground self-defense

Did you pick up on the fact that Travis was moving backwards throughout the entire assault and imediately dropped his aim stopped firing and continued to move backwards the moment the criminal let go of his weapon?

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.

There local news is saying: Georgia’s Citizen’s Arrest Law allows people to arrest anyone that they’ve witnessed committing a crime in their presence or has immediate knowledge of the crime, but attorneys around the state say that wasn’t the case in Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

But this is propaganda------and lies.

Citizens arrest has been around for well forever for one despite this attorney that they are quoting as saying that it is a new invention meant to only help shopkeepers stop thieves.

Video and eyewitnesses placing Ahberry as both trespassing and casing the home to steal, and video of his previous stunts make arresting him LEGAL.

The McDaniels btw had the right of SELF DEFENSE when the criminal attacked them trying to steal their gun.

Here is a defense attorney to explain the situation for you.

Mostly peaceful "jogger" LOL

AA was peaceful until Travis McMichael shot him in the wrist when AA was trying to get around the truck and escape. Then AA Tried to take the gun from the man who just shot him. Yes it was AA acting in self defense not the racist vigilantes who attacked him.
That is a lie---AA was a criminal so was never peaceful. And AA was not trying to get around the truck to escape...aa went around truck to attack the gentlemen who were trying to get him to stop fleeing the scene of his crime.
Again you have no idea what you are talking about. The truck was blocking Arbery's path. Travis was at the driver's side front fender holding a shotgun. What "crime" do you imagine he committed?
LOL a truck less than half the width of a city street can't block a young football players path and what the hell was he doing running directly at two men who were supposedly threatening him with guns just a few minutes earlier?

have a look at that street on satellite photography

there's tons of places he could have ran off road and immediately lost 3 pudgy rednecks driving their trucks

He wasn't afraid of them he was planning to attack them that's why he tried to carjack Bryant and try to disarm Travis

what did he think he was going to do Grandpa would have blasted him into next week

that boy was one stupid son of a bitch

That is a lie---AA was a criminal so was never peaceful. And AA was not trying to get around the truck to escape...aa went around truck to attack the gentlemen who were trying to get him to stop fleeing the scene of his crime.

There was no crime that day in that neighborhood. None. What do you think is the crime that AA committed?
Larry English spent a lot of money a lot of time and took a great risk trying to catch the man who kept entering his property without his permission even going so far as to call people in the neighborhood and ask them to catch him in the act

ArBerry was not welcome in his residence which makes it a clear trespassing with the intent to commit burglary charge

He wasn't looking for a drink of wawa... he was looking for expensive hand tools he could fence

anybody with a half ounce of Street knowledge knows that but it's likely you don't because you work in a cubicle or shoveling beans at Starbucks

It's unlikely any other case in recent history has inspired more misinformation as media Outlets clearly have an incentive to racialize and dramatized every incident that comes their way

the simple fact is arberry was a well-known local Petty Criminal who was caught casing out a house that had suffered a string of recent burglaries and fled like a thief when he was confronted by the neighbor

The McMichaels weren't a couple of hillbillies sitting on their front porch downing canned beer when an innocent black jogger happened by

they are BOTH former professional law enforcement agents who recognized the local Petty Criminal hauling ass up the street from the video Larry English had captured after installing a security system and no trespassing sign due to the burglaries and may have been alerted by the first neighbor who had called 911 when he saw arberry illegally enter the crime scene and subsequently bolt when he realized he'd been caught

Per Georgia law they armed themselves and engaged in a Pursuit while on the phone with 911 and continued to relay the criminals position to the responding officers

At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off

The notion that a couple of vigilante Hillbillies set upon an innocent black jogger and gunned him down in the street is a complete joke

The fact is Arberry committed a crime by entering a residence with a no trespassing sign and then bolted when confronted thus providing reasonable suspicion that he was in fact the person they recognized from the videos and a prior encounter Travis had with him. In fact Gregory McMichael knew arberry because he had worked on one of his previous crimes

It's absolutely hilarious that mainstream media Outlets can get away with a false narrative and an edited video designed to convince people that these two men are bloodthirsty murderers who decided to hunt down an innocent black jogger, if they had planned to murder a jogger they certainly wouldn't have used a shotgun with a less-lethal round then is a available at Walmart to do so.

It certainly is a shame that businesses who have suffered damage due to riots can't sue these media outlets for false information leading to the violence and destruction that has crippled their

I never bought that "But him wuz jus a poor black jogger" spiel the media turned that into.

I as well. Sensible folks know that the MSM has zero credibility. They are nothing more than bias affirming, subscriber-based sources of "news."
Mega Media knows that outrage causes a lot of clicks and if they create outrage they can sell more adclicks to their advertisers

BLM knows that ridiculous narratives creates millions and millions of dollars through crowdfunding websites but destroys a case in court

So we're in a situation where we have BLM and Mega Media doing everything they can to create a ridiculous narrative that causes for-profit outrage

One day we'll look back at this and call it the for profit disinformation age where Mega Media and organizations like BLM were willing to tell the most ridiculous narratives on Earth because it was such a profitable racket

You're never going to convince anyone that he ran the better part of a football field directly at two men who were chasing him with guns with an intention to escape
I understand that racists like you will never accept the reality that does not support a racist view of the world but i don’t care about convincing you. It’s important to call out liars and haters like you when posting venom and racial hostility in order to maintain a civil society on a basis of integrity and honest dealing with facts.

You must understand that if your lies were somewhat modestly true you murderous heroes could not even be charged. They would be awarded medals or something from the community with a parade and celebrations to your hearts content.

But that is not happening right.

I know you blame the MSM and liberals for wronging your hero killers.

But that is lame and will get you nowhere in the upcoming trial.

The prosecution has the law to go by / all you have is hate and lies.

Last edited:
Larry English

So what was the crime AA committed the day that TM and accomplices gunned him down.

Larry English you say? You are a miserable racist liar. The homeowner reported no crime and no one saw the video on the property the day that AA was assaulted and murdered.

(CNN)The owner of a home under construction in the Georgia neighborhood where Ahmaud Arbery was killed says he had reported no crime after surveillance video seemed to show the young man on the property.

The February 23 footage, captured moments before Arbery's death, appears to show him looking around but never touching anything -- and eventually, walking away.

"I don't want it to be put out and misused and misinterpreted for people to think that I had accused Mr. Arbery of stealing or robbery, because I never did," Larry English, the homeowner, told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night.

"By the time Larry saw the video, Mr. Arbery had been killed," English's attorney, Elizabeth Graddy, said.

Arbery, 25, was jogging in the Satilla Shores neighborhood outside Brunswick nearly three months ago when he was fatally shot.

Greg McMichael, 64, and his 34-year-old son, Travis, were arrested last Thursday and are facing charges of felony murder and aggravated assault, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Greg McMichael told police after the killing that there had been "several break-ins" in the area and that Arbery looked like a suspect caught on surveillance video.

But no string of break-ins was reported in more than seven weeks prior to Arbery's death and there was only a burglary report after a gun was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in front of the McMichaels' home, police said.

You're never going to convince anyone that he ran the better part of a football field directly at two men who were chasing him with guns with an intention to escape
I understand that racists like you will never accept the reality that does not support a racist view of the world but i don’t care about convincing you. It’s important to call out liars and haters like you when posting venom and racial hostility in order to maintain a civil society on a basis of integrity and honest dealing with facts.

You must understand that if your lies were somewhat modestly true you murderous heroes could not even be charged. They would be awarded medals or something from the community with a parade and celebrations to your hearts content.

I know you blame the MSM and liberals for wringing your hero killers.

But that is lame and will get you nowhere inthe up coming trial.

Oh, for crying out loud! Give it a rest. Whether he be right or wrong about the particulars, there's nothing racist, overtly or otherwise, about his observations.

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia by any stretch of the imagination

Even though they were acting in good faith and within the confines of the law I have no confidence in our legal system when you have this type of celebrity endorsement crushing it's sanctity

At the end of the day outrage is the commodity and business is good

Unfortunately it's likely that the McMichaels get in big trouble for what they did on that fateful day and the next time someone sees someone who is very likely committing a crime and in the process of Escape they won't do a darn thing because they will fear the same fate the McMichaels were victimized by

one day we'll be living in a world where criminals are much less likely to get caught and prosecuted for their crimes

remember if the type of cowardly sissies that are responding to this thread were involved they would have let Richard The Night Stalker Ramirez run off into the sunset but instead they did the intelligent civil and heroic thing by running him down beating the crap out of him when he fought them and holding him for police

Innocent people don't flee when confronted

a little tip from the common sense world of Public Safety

Whether he be right or wrong about particulars, there's overtly or otherwise racist about his observations.

He is not right about the particulars.
why are you mollycoddling a liar?

IF You have factual contributions to disprove my facts or prove his feel free to get em posted.

Larry English

So what was the crime AA committed the day that TM and accomplices gunned him down.

Larry English you say? You are a miserable racist liar. The homeowner reported no crime and no one saw the video on the property the day that AA was assaulted and murdered.

(CNN)The owner of a home under construction in the Georgia neighborhood where Ahmaud Arbery was killed says he had reported no crime after surveillance video seemed to show the young man on the property.

The February 23 footage, captured moments before Arbery's death, appears to show him looking around but never touching anything -- and eventually, walking away.

"I don't want it to be put out and misused and misinterpreted for people to think that I had accused Mr. Arbery of stealing or robbery, because I never did," Larry English, the homeowner, told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night.

"By the time Larry saw the video, Mr. Arbery had been killed," English's attorney, Elizabeth Graddy, said.

Arbery, 25, was jogging in the Satilla Shores neighborhood outside Brunswick nearly three months ago when he was fatally shot.

Greg McMichael, 64, and his 34-year-old son, Travis, were arrested last Thursday and are facing charges of felony murder and aggravated assault, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Greg McMichael told police after the killing that there had been "several break-ins" in the area and that Arbery looked like a suspect caught on surveillance video.

But no string of break-ins was reported in more than seven weeks prior to Arbery's death and there was only a burglary report after a gun was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in front of the McMichaels' home, police said.
Cowardly Larry English has been receiving death threats ever since this unfortunate scenario unfolded

All he did was suffer a string of burglaries and then post the most likely candidates photo all over a social media site along with numerous other neighbors who had the same concerns about this individuals activity in their neighborhood as there were multiple things being stolen over the course of the last few months like fishing equipment and firearms

One night Larry english's camera sensor tripped his phone alert and he called his friend Diego who promptly went over there with a 911 handgun Just as Gregory McMichael arrived because his son Travis had just had a suspicious encounter with a man that looked identical to Ahmaud Arberry poking around the shadows in a neighbor's yard and fleeing when Travis noticed him, this was not long after Travis suffered a theft from his car of a handgun.

It seems to me abundantly clear that Larry English had a burglary problem at his home under construction and was comfortable asking neighbors for help in catching the culprit

In fear for his life he is now recanting everything he said prior to the social media outrage that has precipitated the violent threats against his life

Luckily some of the reports he made detailing the string of burglaries he was suffering is documented from his 911 calls

Terroristic threatening is a very effective strategy to silence a victim, what a shame this cowardly man doesn't have the guts to stand up and admit the fact that he was being robbed by the same person who was shot that day in the unfortunate incident between the McMichaels and Ahmaud Arberry

And now after the death threats this cowardly man is singing a completely different tune

Oh, for crying out loud! Give it a rest. Whether he be right or wrong about the particulars, there's nothing racist, overtly or otherwise, about his observations.
Dramatic accusations of a racist agenda

hmmm, sounds pretty destitute of facts and desperate for drama

Looks like you've learned a few things from the for-profit outrage media

You've got to read all the YouTube comments to this video

Why? They're absolutely meaningless in the case of Georgia vs. Travis McMichael...

It's rare to find an unedited piece of footage and hopefully one day we'll get to see the unedited footage of him in the house

So what?

Unless Travis McMichael saw Arbury in that house, he had no idea he was there; no reason to chase him...

in this video you can clearly see the neighbor confronting him and he Sprints at top speed like a thief the moment he's noticed

At what time mark does that happen? That video's 22 minutes long. I'm sure your lazy ass has that kinda' time, but I've got better things to do then watch some random video posted by a retard...
I know you like your videos tightly edited and delivered with a false narrative but when you see the entire video from beginning to end it's pretty obvious that the kid was walking around and checking before entering the property if anybody was watching him and then the moment he realized he'd been caught he sprinted like a theif

All the YouTube comments on this video are pretty hilarious because so many people realize what a complete fallacy the media narrative actually was

This will be the reaction of the jury when they receive all the evidence that is unedited and without a fallacious narrative attached

One of the YouTube comments suggested that the same car kept going around the block as it may have been an accomplice looking to pick the crook up after he boosted a few tools from property

looks like robbing while black is a crime after all

I scanned through it and saw nothing, which is why I asked for the time mark when he supposedly fled. In scanning it, I saw nothing but cars driving by.

You Tube comments are about as meaningless as your opinions regarding the righteousness of the shoot...

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia

if they acted as total morons with loaded guns and using vehicles as weapons how in the hell would that behavior be legal in any state?

GM told police that AA resembled someone in a video he had seen earlier. Do you want White morons with guns to be hunting down and detaining using lethal force on every black man they see jogging on the street or should there be laws against stupid people playing cops and robbers with real guns.

Precisely!

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia

if they acted as total morons with loaded guns and using vehicles as weapons how in the hell would that behavior be legal in any state?

GM told police that AA resembled someone in a video he had seen earlier. Do you want White morons with guns to be hunting down and detaining using lethal force on every black man they see jogging on the street or should there be laws against stupid people playing cops and robbers with real guns.

Sounds like somebody has the vapors. . . .

download.jpg

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

he ran at 2 men

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.
First off Arbery wasnt a criminal for stopping into a house under construction. It happened a lot of people had been doing the same thing.
Second, McMichaels are not cops. Nor would Arbery think they were.
His prior gun crimes and theft crimes plus ridiculously confrontational attitude towards the police who were bothering him for smoking weed in the park is a perfect example the kind of person he was

he was a hostile aggressive angry aspiring career Criminal who came from a family full of criminals
None of which is relevant.

I think you're confusing me with somebody else. I didn't you accuse of racism. Quite the opposite.

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.

There local news is saying: Georgia’s Citizen’s Arrest Law allows people to arrest anyone that they’ve witnessed committing a crime in their presence or has immediate knowledge of the crime, but attorneys around the state say that wasn’t the case in Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

But this is propaganda------and lies.

Citizens arrest has been around for well forever for one despite this attorney that they are quoting as saying that it is a new invention meant to only help shopkeepers stop thieves.

Video and eyewitnesses placing Ahberry as both trespassing and casing the home to steal, and video of his previous stunts make arresting him LEGAL.

The McDaniels btw had the right of SELF DEFENSE when the criminal attacked them trying to steal their gun.
You don't have a fucking clue.
The McMichaels had no power to make a citizens' arrest. There was no crime committed. ANd we don't shoot people for walking through a shell of a home.

actually I consider the McMichaels total morons and their actions foolish Beyond The Pale however not illegal in the state of Georgia by any stretch of the imagination

Even though they were acting in good faith and within the confines of the law I have no confidence in our legal system when you have this type of celebrity endorsement crushing it's sanctity

At the end of the day outrage is the commodity and business is good

Unfortunately it's likely that the McMichaels get in big trouble for what they did on that fateful day and the next time someone sees someone who is very likely committing a crime and in the process of Escape they won't do a darn thing because they will fear the same fate the McMichaels were victimized by

one day we'll be living in a world where criminals are much less likely to get caught and prosecuted for their crimes

remember if the type of cowardly sissies that are responding to this thread were involved they would have let Richard The Night Stalker Ramirez run off into the sunset but instead they did the intelligent civil and heroic thing by running him down beating the crap out of him when he fought them and holding him for police

Innocent people don't flee when confronted

a little tip from the common sense world of Public Safety

Ive asked you before. Post the relevant statutes and precedents. I have. And mine show why the McMichaels are in jail and looking at twenty to life.

Forum List

Back