The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Of course they chased him. Bryan admitted that to the cop who interviewed him as Arbery's corpse laid in the street.

Why can't you stop lying?
The McMichaels only chased him for a couple minutes then stopped

they weren't chasing him down they let him run away

Ahmaud Arberry ESCAPED the McMichaels that's why they were standing in the middle of the road on the phone with 911 when he ran up and attacked them forcing them to defend themselves

Great, show your evidence Travis knew of his history of mental illness
all travis knew is that a potentially armed wanted criminal was rushing him with a clear objective to beat his shotgun out of his control

his father had worked on maudes prosecution in the past because he was a well known local criminal from a criminal family so its possible he knew but i doubt it

if they knew how deranged and criminality minded he was they would probably have not chased him at all

that kid wad nucking futz

But you used Arbery's mental illness as a defense for Travis. At least now you admit it's not really a defense because Travis wasn't aware of it.

actually I said it would have been perfectly reasonable for Maude to pull out a gun and kill all three of them but since he escalated to deadly force they can reciprocate

You're lying again. They also admitted Arbery did try to escape but that they blocked his escape multiple times.

I never said they didn't try to block him

I said it's impossible to block someone in on a road like that because they could just run right around your car and keep on heading down the road or better yet run between houses and Escape in less than 20 seconds or better yet completely ignore you and just keep on , running, dashing, trotting or cartwheeling down the road

maude wasn't trying to escape, he was looking for an opportunity to attack

that's why he tried to carjack Roddy and tried to get the shotgun

Many have theorized that he planned on killing all three of them because he had been identified and it could have been ruled Justified because they were chasing him putting him in fear for his life... citizen's arrest is an extremely dangerous thing to engage in

Trouble is when you escalate to deadly force they are allowed to reciprocate

Of course they chased him. Bryan admitted that to the cop who interviewed him as Arbery's corpse laid in the street.

The McMichaels only chased him for a couple minutes then stopped

they weren't chasing him down they let him run away

Ahmaud Arberry ESCAPED the McMichaels that's why they were standing in the middle of the road on the phone with 911 when he ran up and attacked them forcing them to defend themselves
Nope, the chase never stopped as evidenced by Bryan's recording which showed he was still chasing Arbery from behind.

Great, show your evidence Travis knew of his history of mental illness
all travis knew is that a potentially armed wanted criminal was rushing him with a clear objective to beat his shotgun out of his control

his father had worked on maudes prosecution in the past because he was a well known local criminal from a criminal family so its possible he knew but i doubt it

if they knew how deranged and criminality minded he was they would probably have not chased him at all

that kid wad nucking futz

But you used Arbery's mental illness as a defense for Travis. At least now you admit it's not really a defense because Travis wasn't aware of it.

actually I said it would have been perfectly reasonable for Maude to pull out a gun and kill all three of them but since he escalated to deadly force they can reciprocate

Huh? Why would it have been perfectly reasonable for Arbery to shoot all 3 of them?

You're lying again. They also admitted Arbery did try to escape but that they blocked his escape multiple times.

I never said they didn't try to block him

I said it's impossible to block someone in on a road like that because they could just run right around your car and keep on heading down the road or better yet run between houses and Escape in less than 20 seconds or better yet completely ignore you and just keep on , running, dashing, trotting or cartwheeling down the road

maude wasn't trying to escape, he was looking for an opportunity to attack

that's why he tried to carjack Roddy and tried to get the shotgun

Many have theorized that he planned on killing all three of them because he had been identified and it could have been ruled Justified because they were chasing him putting him in fear for his life... citizen's arrest is an extremely dangerous thing to engage in

Trouble is when you escalate to deadly force they are allowed to reciprocate
Arbery tried running around them. Bryan admitted that too. Then he said he cut him off which prevented his escape.

Nope, the chase never stopped as evidenced by Bryan's recording which showed he was still chasing Arbery from behind.

I said the McMichael stopped chasing him

I never said the neighborhood stopped chasing him

Roddy wasn't under control of the McMichaels

Arbery tried running around them. Bryan admitted that too. Then he said he cut him off which prevented his escape.

you can't prevent someone's Escape by parking a car in front of them

LOL

are u 12?

I said the McMichael stopped chasing him

I never said the neighborhood stopped chasing him

Roddy wasn't under control of the McMichaels
Under control? No. But part of the same posse, which is why he was charged with felony murder.

you can't prevent someone's Escape by parking a car in front of them

LOL

are u 12?
Not parking, up until the very end, they weren't parked, they were driving around and cutting g off his escape. You ask why he didn't just escape and you lose again because they admitted they prevented his escape.

Huh? Why would it have been perfectly reasonable for Arbery to shoot all 3 of them?
because he was a mentally retarded Street criminal steeped in BLM propaganda who could sit down in a court of law and convince a jury that he thinks all white men are trying to murder him at all times
Under control? No. But part of the same posse, which is why he was charged with felony murder
LOL @ "posse"

( they didn't even know his name LOL)

Not parking, up until the very end, they weren't parked, they were driving around and cutting g off his escape. You ask why he didn't just escape and you lose again because they admitted they prevented his escape
so you admit they were parked when he attacked them

because he was a mentally retarded Street criminal steeped in BLM propaganda who could sit down in a court of law and convince a jury that he thinks all white men are trying to murder him at all times
Under control? No. But part of the same posse, which is why he was charged with felony murder
LOL @ "posse"

( they didn't even know his name LOL)
Mentally retarded? The only claim made was that he was hearing things. That's mental retardation? And even that is debatable if he even still was hearing things since his treatment was stopped.

And yes, they knew his name. On the police bodycams, they called him, "Roddie," which is his nickname.

Not parking, up until the very end, they weren't parked, they were driving around and cutting g off his escape. You ask why he didn't just escape and you lose again because they admitted they prevented his escape
They parked ahead of him while Bryan pursued him in their direction. I never denied that.

They parked ahead of him while Bryan pursued him in their direction. I never denied that.
LOL
You actually think they were coordinating the pursuit??

LOL
You actually think they were coordinating the pursuit??
I don't think those yahoos could coordinate tying their shoelaces. But they were working together to prevent Arbery from escaping. They succeeded.

They parked ahead of him while Bryan pursued him in their direction. I never denied that
so you fully admit that the McMichaels were standing their ground on the phone with 911 when arbery ran at them and attacked

I don't think those yahoos could coordinate tying their shoelaces. But they were working together to prevent Arbery from escaping. They succeeded
so you actually think they were coordinating their efforts to kill them a neegra?

They parked ahead of him while Bryan pursued him in their direction. I never denied that
so you fully admit that the McMichaels were standing their ground on the phone with 911 when arbery ran at them and attacked
Nope, they were not standing their ground as Arbery was not a threat to either of them as he approached their truck. It was Travis, not Arbery, who was a deadly threat. Arbery only attempted to disarm Travis because Travis was a deadly threat.

I don't think those yahoos could coordinate tying their shoelaces. But they were working together to prevent Arbery from escaping. They succeeded
so you actually think they were coordinating their efforts to kill them a neegra?
Coordinating is your word. My words were the were working together to prevent his escape. To which they ultimately succeeded.

Forum List

Back