The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Coordinating is your word. My words were the were working together to prevent his escape. To which they ultimately succeeded
So you actually believe that Roddy was intentionally driving Maude to the kill much like how Lions hunt in the Serengeti

You figure they had been planning this for some time and just needed an innocent black jogger to happen by in order to hatch their plot
IPnhDw.gif

Nope, they were not standing their ground as Arbery was not a threat to either of them as he approached their truck. It was Travis, not Arbery, who was a deadly threat. Arbery only attempted to disarm Travis because Travis was a deadly threat
OMG, im debating legal analysis and Firearms Logistics with a 12 year old

seriously...how old are you?

Coordinating is your word. My words were the were working together to prevent his escape. To which they ultimately succeeded
So you actually believe that Roddy was intentionally driving Maude to the kill much like how Lions hunt in the Serengeti

You figure they had been planning this for some time and just needed an innocent black jogger to happen by in order to hatch their plotView attachment 454357
His intention was to box him in. He said so himself.

Nope, they were not standing their ground as Arbery was not a threat to either of them as he approached their truck. It was Travis, not Arbery, who was a deadly threat. Arbery only attempted to disarm Travis because Travis was a deadly threat

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I'm going by what you said. You said Travis posed a "deadly threat" to Arbery.

His intention was to box him in. He said so himself
Yeah no shit

they were a complete morons to think they could box in trap or catch a young athletic black man with a couple trucks

They were hoping he would stop and wait for the police or at least they could get a good photo of his face

That's because they were Good Samaritans trying to protect their neighborhood from a mentally retarded Street Criminal

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I'm going by what you said. You said Travis posed a "deadly threat" to Arbery.
Actually you said that like a flaming drama queen and then I asked why he would run directly at someone who was a deadly threat to him?

are you 12 years old?
giphy.gif

His intention was to box him in. He said so himself
Yeah no shit

they were a complete morons to think they could box in trap or catch a young athletic black man with a couple trucks

They were hoping he would stop and wait for the police or at least they could get a good photo of his face

That's because they were Good Samaritans trying to protect their neighborhood from a mentally retarded Street Criminal
And now they're going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. But that's good news for Travis since his term will only last as long as it takes to strap him in.

LOLOL

Actually you said that like a flaming drama queen and then I asked why he would run directly at someone who was a deadly threat to him?

are you 12 years old?
View attachment 454363
Nope, you didn't respond to me with that. As always, you're thoroughly confused.

Dumbfuck, I'm going by what you said. You said Travis posed a "deadly threat" to Arbery
its not a crime to "pose a deadly threat" to someone who is acting dangerous toward you

threatening someone with a firearm without causr IS A CRIME that's why you guys are so desperate to suggest the Travis McMichael actually POINTED his weapon at the criminal in an effort to get him to stop fleeing not stop advancing on his position

a city bus poses a deadly threat to people who walk in front of it the same way an armed citizen poses a deadly threat to criminals who attack him

It's not illegal to be a deadly threat to someone it's illegal to threaten them with a weapon which is a very different action

Trying to conflate the two very different actions is a childish propaganda attempt that smacks of desperation

Travis McMichael shouldered his shotgun in a warning to Maude not to attack him yet NEVER ACTUALLY POINTED the firearm at him as is evident in the video and from the forensic analysis including witness testimony

Dumbfuck, I'm going by what you said. You said Travis posed a "deadly threat" to Arbery
its not a crime to "pose a deadly threat"

threatening someone with a firearm IS A CRIME that's why you guys are so desperate to suggest the Travis McMichael actually POINTED his weapon at the criminal in an effort to get him to stop

a city bus poses a deadly threat to people who walk in front of it the same way an armed citizen poses a deadly threat to criminals who attack him

It's not illegal to be a deadly threat to someone it's illegal to threaten them with a weapon which is a very different action

Trying to conflate the two very different actions is a childish propaganda attempt that smacks of desperation

You're a raving lunatic. Yes, it's a crime to threaten someone's life.

they were alerted by neighbor who snagged aa casing the new home.

The neighbor didn’t know what AA did at an unfenced construction site. So why are you lying that AA was casing the joint. You don’t know that. The owner says he might have stopped for an drink of water.

You’d kill a black guy over a drink of tap water.
What a stupid claim------AA's photo was all over the place-----the house is private property---ONLY way AA was on the property is by ILLEGAL means....Neighbor snagged AA the felon leaving the property.

The neighbor didn’t know what AA did at an unfenced construction site. So why are you lying that AA was casing the joint. You don’t know that. The owner says he might have stopped for an drink of water.

What a stupid claim------AA's photo was all over the place-----the house is private property---ONLY way AA was on the property is by ILLEGAL means....Neighbor snagged AA the felon leaving the property.
Trespassing in Georgia is a misdemeanor, not a felony.
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
Did I say trespassing was a felony? Say nO.......I said that AA was a felon-----------

icon_rolleyes.gif
Did I say trespassing was a felony? Say nO.......I said that AA was a felon-----------
His prior record had nothing to do with him on that property or the subsequent events which unfolded.

shouldering a rifle is a warning not a threat and that was AFTER arberry ran them down

This is not a photo of an "innocent jogger" being surprised by two men with guns.... it's a fleeing Criminal on the attack
Screenshot_20210101-144215.png

if someone you had been chasing for criminal activity is now running directly at your stationary position it's perfectly reasonable for you to assume they mean to do you harm

shouldering a rifle is a warning not a threat and that was AFTER arberry ran them down

This is not a photo of an "innocent jogger" being surprised by two men with guns.... it's a fleeing Criminal on the attack
View attachment 454623

if someone you had been chasing for criminal activity is now running directly at your stationary position it's perfectly reasonable for you to assume they mean to do you harm

LOL

Even you called it a "deadly threat." :eusa_doh:

His prior record had nothing to do with him on that property or the subsequent events which unfolded
If People's "prior record" doesn't matter how come they do background checks?

Ahmaud Arberry what is a mentally retarded Street criminal with a history of gun and theft crimes including threatening his own mother to such a degree even she had to call the cops

Recently diagnosed as hearing voices a mentally deranged Street criminal attacked two Good Samaritans trying to protect her neighborhood after a short Chase failed to detain him

download (89).jpeg

Forum List

Back