The other "exciting" issue in the 2020 elections

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Currently the Repub. majority in the Senate is of 6 seats...(53 R v. 47 D and I)

However, as luck would have it, there are 22 republican seats up for re-election next year......AND, (in my opinion) ONLY about 10 of those 22 seats are "safe" for the GOP.......(you know vivid red states)....

Democrats have only 11 seats up for re-election, and almost ALL (except for AL) are in vivid blue states.

Bottom line.......We could see a dramatic shift in the senate....giving democrats an almost 60 seat majority.

...and you know who is also very keenly interested in this upcoming election?...........Four people

Trump
McConnell
Schumer
..............and Pelosi (can you figure out why these latter 2 are extremely interested???)

• Banned
As long as Trump fails to win reelection, Republicans won’t need to worry about the makeup of the Senate.

Let us pray for the continuing good health of Ginsburg and Breyer.......and Thomas fulfilling his wish to retire in 2021

Currently the Repub. majority in the Senate is of 6 seats...(53 R v. 47 D and I)

However, as luck would have it, there are 22 republican seats up for re-election next year......AND, (in my opinion) ONLY about 10 of those 22 seats are "safe" for the GOP.......(you know vivid red states)....

Democrats have only 11 seats up for re-election, and almost ALL (except for AL) are in vivid blue states.

Bottom line.......We could see a dramatic shift in the senate....giving democrats an almost 60 seat majority.

...and you know who is also very keenly interested in this upcoming election?...........Four people

Trump
McConnell
Schumer
..............and Pelosi (can you figure out why these latter 2 are extremely interested???)
Reparations and a whole lot of other issues have lost Democrats the House.

Republicans need to be more worried about who is going to be the new Speaker.

The nation needs Republicans big time. After Waters, Ill-hand and Akkk!OC, the nation has had a belly full of mean people who desire to tear the US Constitution from corner to corner and write in goodies for all little atheists who they've been training for a generation through the NEA politically-correct arm of the school system and keeping the population down so they can let in brainwashees from other countries to get themselves re-elected to do damages to America's middle class. They almost did it under Obummer. So America hired a Republican president. They didn't know Obummer could still walk with the Clintonista crowd to undo a Republican President through avaricious means of creating a false scenario/narrative that was a lie before it started. Fortunately, Trump stayed with the abuse until he was found innocent of all that garbage Hillary wanted dumped on Trump because he won.

• Banned
The nation needs Republicans big time

Actually, YES...the nation needs honest, objective and country-loving republicans....but NOT a bunch of Trump CULT members spineless, self-serving morons in congress.

Always remember that only 29% of voters label themselves "republicans"......and most of these folks are older, poorly educated, tacitly racist men and their obedient wives......

Democrats are slightly higher in the percentile and the LARGEST group of voters label themselves INDEPENDENTS.....and, based on the on-going polling, they too may have had enough of this orange charlatan...

For example, Gallup has NEVER had Trump's approval ratings over 50%.....indicating regret over the infestation of the oval office almost from "inauguration day."

Trump
McConnell
Schumer
59203737_2510058209052522_714189478628950016_n.jpg

The nation needs Republicans big time

Actually, YES...the nation needs honest, objective and country-loving republicans....but NOT a bunch of Trump CULT members spineless, self-serving morons in congress.

Always remember that only 29% of voters label themselves "republicans"......and most of these folks are older, poorly educated, tacitly racist men and their obedient wives......

Democrats are slightly higher in the percentile and the LARGEST group of voters label themselves INDEPENDENTS.....and, based on the on-going polling, they too may have had enough of this orange charlatan...

For example, Gallup has NEVER had Trump's approval ratings over 50%.....indicating regret over the infestation of the oval office almost from "inauguration day."
Older people are MORE educated, idiot.

They also went to schools with much higher standards so even the least educated older people are more intelligent than the highest educated millennials.

Throw a rock into California and chances are you will hit a retard who is registered as a Democrat..

Trump
McConnell
Schumer

Do you not understand what issues are?

Forum List

Back