the other black lady on the view wants to get rid of republicans

I suspect my plan for getting shed of dems is much better and does not even involve snuffing them out like she wishes upon GOPers.....I hope she likes West Africa. ;)
sorry forgot that ladies name. there are people of color ashamed the black ladies on the view.

Wow. The evil, vile banshees need to take their own advice.

1654576807217.png

Throughout mankind's (I'm not going to get into the gender nonsense on this post) history, every nation that only allowed One-Party government rule (old-style Monarchies, Military Juntas, Theocracies, Marxists), always, and I repeat, always, were authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and outright murderous to vast numbers of their populations...without fail.
This so-called Democrat Party has been trying to undermine our Constitution and its Bill of Rights. What it is now, is a nation run behind the scenes by Marxists seeking to end our Constitution.
We need an Amendment to the Constitution that clearly lays out rules that would quickly strip any politician that actively seeks to undermine or end our Constitution and its current Amendments, in the Bill of Rights, of the right to hold the office that he/she was elected to serve in and had sworn, on oath, to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Throughout mankind's (I'm not going to get into the gender nonsense on this post) history, every nation that only allowed One-Party government rule (old-style Monarchies, Military Juntas, Theocracies, Marxists), always, and I repeat, always, were authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and outright murderous to vast numbers of their populations...without fail.
This so-called Democrat Party has been trying to undermine our Constitution and its Bill of Rights. What it is now, is a nation run behind the scenes by Marxists seeking to end our Constitution.
We need an Amendment to the Constitution that clearly lays out rules that would quickly strip any politician that actively seeks to undermine or end our Constitution and its current Amendments, in the Bill of Rights, of the right to hold the office that he/she was elected to serve in and had sworn, on oath, to uphold and defend the Constitution.

It's called TREASON, and it's in the Constitution.

Bullshit. If any party has been trying to undermine the Constitution it]s been the republican party.

This savage would be making mud pies in Namibia if it were not for Jewish, and European entrepreneurs delivering her forefathers to the new world.

Bullshit. If any party has been trying to undermine the Constitution it]s been the republican party.
Democrat (pro-Marxist) Party: 1. State Legislators had the Constitutional power over elections, the pro-Marxist Party, took that power away from the State Legislators, via non-elected liberal Judges. That action was and is unconstitutional and thus illegal.
2. Equality Act, passed, but in doing so, was "unconstitutional." It violates the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment, regarding religion. For the record, I am and remain an Atheist, but accept that people's right to hold firm to their religion without government interference is spelled out in the First Amendment and thus no action affecting that should have taken place.
3. Creating the "Disinformation Governance Board." While claiming it was created to monitor and protect against "foreign" disinformation, the fact that any political party would create such an agency, would mean control over any material sent out to the public and monitored by a ruling political party, would no doubt lead to the suppression of any topics that that political party didn't like. The same would be true if the Republican Party were to create such an agency. It was a blatant violation of the First Amendment in that it would have meant the government control over speech. Thankfully, due to outrage on both sides of the aisle, it was suspended. In summation, it was unconstitutional.
4. The "soft-on-crime" policies and basically, slaps-on-the-wrist of inner-city hood-rat gangs, with stolen firearms has led to outrageous spikes in violent crime in Democrat-run large metropolitan areas. This is a calculated action, meant to allow rampant violence with guns, to encourage the public to call for the confiscation of the lawfully owned firearms by law-abiding citizens. They have made it clear that they want the Second Amendment ended. At a recent Gun Control Commission Hearing, the Chairman of the Judicial Hearing, made what is called, a "Freudian-Slip," when he responded to Congressman Chip Roy's statement that the Second Amendment's creation was for the purpose of the civilian populace being able to defend their states against any tyrannical government. Nadler's response, basically: I am shocked that a member of this committee would advocate that, firearms be used against American troops." Subconsciously, Nadler knows that his party's goal is to forcibly disarm the American people, of other means fail. Clearly anti-Constitution in their goals.
By contrast, the Republican Party, wants the Constitution to stand as is and yes, the party has no business getting involved in the abortion issue, but abortion is nowhere in the Constitution, so laws can be drafted one way or the other, for or against.

Wow. The evil, vile banshees need to take their own advice.

View attachment 654798

The genocidal aspirations of the left never fail to fascinate and horrify me. From Hillary Clinton wanting to wipe out half the adult population of the country, to Planned Parenthood's ongoing black genocide program, and now this would-be Hitler's call to exterminate millions more, the left are a bunch of psychopaths.

I suspect my plan for getting shed of dems is much better and does not even involve snuffing them out like she wishes upon GOPers.....I hope she likes West Africa. ;)
Who gives a fuck about a gossip show from a bunch of old ladies kicked out of the fucking beauty salon?

Forum List

Back