The origin of cowboy culture.

It is believed that the Tungus(Evenks) have a thin bone and short stature, and archaeological finds of the armor of the Huns and Sakas indicate that they were of enormous height by modern standards, 2 meters or more, and an athletic build. Avars are described in the same way, and the word "Ispolin" referring to the Sarmatians and Poles in modern languages means a giant.

913IRYeOxhL._AC_SX466_.jpg

These theatrical costumes are accurate reconstructions of the Saks and Huns' armor

862af30e9d30fc01363d98380d996fd7.jpg

If we assume that Americans are descended from Europeans (which contradicts genetic data), then where did the culture of horse breeding and cowboys grazing herds of cows come from? Indeed, in traditional European culture, not only is there no equestrian and bull culture, it is saturated with hatred of the bull, the Europeans exterminated the entire population of Turs, in the Spanish bullfight there is an extremely cruel attitude towards these animals, there is no bull symbolism, except for a negative church demon. And at the same time, this culture is close to the Asian steppe and Indian culture.
221526814_60f69bfc47c6634333f02a6192e665dc_800.jpg
Are libs so jealous of whites that they have to stoop to attacking the old cowboys and their romantic even heroic image?

Thats sad

By the way, the banjo is another piece of evidence. There is no banjo in Europe, hence it comes from Asia. All plucked strings instruments are undoubtedly derived from the Sitar prototype, including the Spanish guitar, but these are independent branches

The music itself obviously originated in Asia too. The oldest treatise on music theory that I know of is Samaveda, and this is the foundation of modern music, the seven-note system. Vedic hymns are written to music, they were sung to the accompaniment.

1280px-Vaqueros.jpg

I think OP is a little crazy

That said

If cowboy culture came from anywhere, it came from Mexico and further south.

Those lands were colonized decades before the Wild West became a thing.

By the way, the banjo is another piece of evidence. There is no banjo in Europe, hence it comes from Asia.

Actually, it comes from Africa. And stringed instruments started to rise in Europe, West Asia, and Africa at around the same time. Most likely they already existed before we started our exodus to the rest of the planet, and took them with us. Even those in North America had them, which suggests that they go back that far at least, over 25kya.

You really need to stay away from the pseudo-science sites.

I think OP is a little crazy

That said

If cowboy culture came from anywhere, it came from Mexico and further south.

Those lands were colonized decades before the Wild West became a thing.
Mexican culture is also not from Europe. The European colonization of Mexico was not intense, and most Mexicans are Native Americans and not Spanish. I guess Mexico is just an extension of the US plain

Actually, it comes from Africa. And stringed instruments started to rise in Europe, West Asia, and Africa at around the same time. Most likely they already existed before we started our exodus to the rest of the planet, and took them with us. Even those in North America had them, which suggests that they go back that far at least, over 25kya.

You really need to stay away from the pseudo-science sites.
It is unlikely that cowboys adopted this from African Americans, all signs are against it, African American folklore does not have this style, and African Americans are still isolated from Plains Americans, they live mainly in the south and do not make up a significant percentage of the Plains population.
In African folklore, string music is not common.

I do not believe in any sites and books, I research the issue based only on facts

There is nothing like a banjo in African traditional music at all
They mostly use drums. There are strings instruments there, but very few, and they do not look like a banjo
And the rhythm there is completely different

Last edited:
It is unlikely that cowboys adopted this from African Americans, all signs are against it, African American folklore does not have this style, and African Americans are still isolated from Plains Americans, they live mainly in the south and do not make up a significant percentage of the Plains population.

The Banjo comes from the African instrument known as the "kora".

cropped-vegan-kora-image.jpg

The banjo was first written about in the US in the 1700's, mostly associated with the South. And the kora was known in Caribbean as early as the 1600's. But in the US the lack of large gourds for the body had it change, combining with the wood styles of European stringed instruments, but keeping the hide front piece so it became what we know today.

In fact, early banjos from the US were still a combination of the two, like this one from Louisiana in the late 1700's.

Creole-bania3.jpg

By this time it had changed to a carved wood body instead of a gourd, and has carved soundholes more akin to a violin than a guitar. But the evolution in this is obvious, half way between a guitar and the original kora. And only a step away from taking on the "tambourine" shape we are all familiar with today.

Unlike most stringed plucked instruments in the US and Europe, it was a stretched hide instead of a full hollow wood body like the guitar. Once here, it morphed into the form we know today. And like all musical instruments was soon adopted by Americans and integrated into other forms of American Music, specifically early Country (which later merged with gospel to become modern country music, and bluegrass).

Your research is obviously wrong, and you are trying to distort facts to follow your beliefs.

Another sign is the cowboy dance. I see some of the cowboy dances include acrobatics. This is a common feature of the dance of all equestrian steppe cultures, acrobatics is in the Ukrainian, Cossack, Hungarian dance and many others associated with the steppe. This is due to the fact that there was military sports training. This distinguishes them from both African and North European dance, where there is little acrobatics. Did the cowboys have a horse riding art? The art of equestrianism? Something like this?

The Banjo comes from the African instrument known as the "kora".
I do not see widespread use of this instrument in African music. Most likely this is an invention of the 20th century.

I don't need free-artistsic propaganda videos for this objective study

Forum List

Back