the only thing Obama has to do to win the presidency

The only thing McCain has to do to win is show Jeremiah Wright preaching for 5 seconds.

Obama is running for President. Jeremiah Wright is not running and the voters realize this. The Republicans have ridden this Wright horse into the ground. There is nothing more that can be done with this strategy – and the more that the Republican try, the more the voters will be turned off by the apparent desperation.

The over-the-top rhetoric was brought to Obama’s attention. Obama denounced it. Enough said. I sort of hope that the Republicans keep bringing it up. The more they do so, the more the voters will vote for him out of spite.

Obama is running for President. Jeremiah Wright is not running and the voters realize this. The Republicans have ridden this Wright horse into the ground. There is nothing more that can be done with this strategy – and the more that the Republican try, the more the voters will be turned off by the apparent desperation.

The over-the-top rhetoric was brought to Obama’s attention. Obama denounced it. Enough said. I sort of hope that the Republicans keep bringing it up. The more they do so, the more the voters will vote for him out of spite.

Please. This is America, dude. By November, most people won't have the faintest idea who the hell Jeremiah Wright is.

• Banned
And we keep reminding American John "W" McSame sought the Hagee endorsement.

And we keep reminding American John "W" McSame sought the Hagee endorsement.

Care to expand on that thought? McCain NEVER sought out Hagee and asked for his endorsement. That is why we tend to call such things an unsolicited endorsement.

McCain NEVER attended Hagee's congregation.
McCain NEVER called Hagee a "friend" or "mentor."
McCain has NEVER referred to Hagee as being "like part of his family."
McCain has NEVER had Hagee participate with ANY of his campaigns in ANY capacity.

So please, post your reason for trying to equate Hagee's unsolicited endorsement of McCain to Wright's endorsement of Obama. It won't fly, and by now you should be aware of which logical fallacies you're guilty of when trying to make that connection.

True – unless the Republicans keep reminding them.

You might want to consider that the Clinton camp will be running, and re-running this and other clips (notably one by Sen. James Meeks (D-IL)) in an effort to derail the Obama nomination altogether.

If somehow, Obama hangs on to the Democrat nomination, THEN you'll probably see the Republicans pulling out all the stops. But, before that time you should expect the Clintons to be doing the heavy lifting against Obama.

Expect the Dems to keep showing that clip of McCain saying we'll be in Iraq for 100 years.

you mean that he wouldn't mind us being in Iraq for 100 years....but you all seem to forget the second part with no casualities

It's funny how you all say a racist is taken out of context...:rofl:

I realize you like to think you're being original, TM, but couldn't you have just piggybacked this onto one of the countless Obama threads already in existence?

It's just the same old stuff.

But Gunny, Obama is their "knight" in shinning armor, they need to spread the word, no matter the repetition.:eusa_hand:

No hes my candidate of choice.

He will at least not continue the destruction or our country presided over by Bush.

McSame has already said he would.

No hes my candidate of choice.

He will at least not continue the destruction or our country presided over by Bush.

McSame has already said he would.

Ok wise guy explain how if Obama will withdraw all the combat brigades with in 16 months AND have no permanent bases in Iraq how he will ALSO have combat brigades in Iraq to crush any AL Queda that resurface? He has stated that IS his plan.

Forum List

Back