The Only State-Run Depository Prepares to Go Global

Yes, it's way, way over my head, so I'm asking you to explain the measurement of value for your dollar, Toddster.

Please explain. We like to learn.

Thanks in advance.

1630877853641.png

This is worth one dollar.

Now, tell me more about the real money you use when you buy stuff.......

View attachment 535470

This is worth one dollar.

Toddster. You're not answering my question. I'm not asking you for a medium of exchange.

I'm asking you to explain for the group the store of value. The unit of account that serves as a standard, the yardstick for measurement, of a given medium of exchange.

It's okay. You and I both know why you cannot answer the question.

Right, Toddster? Heh heh.

Anyway. As usual you're cluttering yet another thread with trivial nonsense.

Should probably have it cleaned up and put back on topic before you're able to take it completely off-topic. You're too transparent, Toddster.

Toddster. You're not answering my question. I'm not asking you for a medium of exchange.

I'm asking you to explain for the group the store of value. The unit of account that serves as a standard, the yardstick for measurement, of a given medium of exchange.

It's okay. You and I both know why you cannot answer the question.

Right, Toddster? Heh heh.

Anyway. As usual you're cluttering yet another thread with trivial nonsense.

Should probably have it cleaned up and put back on topic before you're able to take it completely off-topic. You're too transparent, Toddster.

Definition of unit of account

: a monetary unit or measure of value (as a coin) in terms of which accounts are kept and values stated

I do all my accounting in dollars. What do you use when you balance your checkbook?

As usual you're cluttering yet another thread with trivial nonsense.

Like your gold/silver fetish?

You never explained how you spend them. We both know why.

And in 2019, the Texas Legislature passed and Texas voters approved a constitutional amendment allowing the state to exempt all precious metals stored at TxBD from property taxation.

Too easily a potential fiscal booby trap. With the public's propensity for government to take from the rich and give to the poor I wouldn't be trusting of the government holding any of my assets (if given the choice). Perhaps others think likewise since total deposits are only $129 million, although it is fairly new and so we'll have to wait and see.

I won't be putting my gold in a government run depository with the deficits they are running up. Trump printed 4 times more money as all presidents in history COMBINED! He stole all the wealth from my savings!!!

Even more than Obama?

This is big deal.

Prepare for the crack-up.

Texas is.

It's particularly interesting given that Texas has also been openly defying Biden's policies.

This is very likely the most important topic on the board. I had a thread some place else around here a couple of years ago when the state first opened the country's only state run bullion depository. I'd append this to that thread, because it's directly germane to why I'd mentioned it in the first place, but can't seem to find it.

Anyway...

The Texas Bullion Depository: The Only State-Run Depository Prepares to Go Global
Gold or silver is not the only thing you can back a potential new currency with
Texas lots of oil and gas

Commodities based currencies come with thier own set of problems ...

the way things are progressing the usd probably doesn't have that much time left ....

Thiers always bitcoin ....ferp ..I think it's Brazil that may make it a national currency

Forum List

Back