The only question I have about Trump at this point

I’m still confused at how you didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration before the rollout of the Democrat Virus. Virtually EVERYTHING that actually matters was improved on his watch. How was he so "bad" for you? It’s almost as if you laid in the fetal position for 3.5 years while everyone around you kicked ass and counted their cash. He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he bad for you?
Here's what people like you don't understand:

It's not about me.

Okay awesome...I get it, you’re noble as fuck, you vote on the interests of others...let’s go with that.
TELL US, exactly who, what type of people didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration pre Democrat Virus?
(this is where you get scared)

LOL He'll really have to dig to find someone who didn't benefit by Trump being POTUS.
No, I really wouldn't. But you are not told about any of that in your world.

Your world is now shrinking. That's not my problem.

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?
Democrats always push too far to the left when they get power and get slapped down in the mid-terms. Expect it to be worse this time around because they're seriously pissing off a lot of people.

I’m still confused at how you didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration before the rollout of the Democrat Virus. Virtually EVERYTHING that actually matters was improved on his watch. How was he so "bad" for you? It’s almost as if you laid in the fetal position for 3.5 years while everyone around you kicked ass and counted their cash. He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he bad for you?

It's not about me.

Okay awesome...I get it, you’re noble as fuck, you vote on the interests of others...let’s go with that.
TELL US, exactly who, what type of people didn’t benefit, thrive and prosper under the Trump Administration pre Democrat Virus?

LOL He'll really have to dig to find someone who didn't benefit by Trump being POTUS.

No. My world is the same as its always been. A good job, money in the bank and the only worry I have is the four years of misery we will be getting when the Biden/Harris shit show kicks off.

I enjoy my life and it sure isn't shrinking. Oh and good to know you can't think of anyone who didn't benefit from Trump as POTUS.

It's not about me.

I don't get scared. I just get bored.

Those of us who don't adore Trump like you have made our case for four years. You summarily reject all of it.

That is your right. I have no obligation to keep trying. Especially now.

Mac, it’s not our fault that you can’t articulate how his presidency was so bad for you.
Again, you’ve laid rolled up in the fetal position screaming “MEANIE” for years while we all increased our net worth and watched EVERYONE around us do better.
How can you expect us to level with you?
Surely that’s what drives you to keep posting the same tired ass shit over and over again...right?
You want us to roll up in the fetal position with you and scream “MEANIE” with you...right?

It's not about me.

No. My world is the same as its always been. A good job, money in the bank and the only worry I have is the four years of misery we will be getting when the Biden/Harris shit show kicks off.

I enjoy my life and it sure isn't shrinking. Oh and good to know you can't think of anyone who didn't benefit from Trump as POTUS.
That's not what I said, of course, but you folks aren't worried about intellectual honesty. Hell, look at who you adore.

And you're worried. Too bad. Your paranoia doesn't concern me.

It's not about me.

Those of us who don't adore Trump like you have made our case for four years. You summarily reject all of it.

Mac, it’s not our fault that you can’t articulate how his presidency was so bad for you.
Again, you’ve laid rolled up in the fetal position screaming “MEANIE” for years while we all increased our net worth and watched EVERYONE around us do better.
Surely that’s what drives you to keep posting the same tired ass shit over and over again...right?
You want us to roll up in the fetal position with you and scream “MEANIE” with you...right?
I don't care what you do, Trumpster. Especially now.

It's not about me.

That's not what I said, of course, but you folks aren't worried about intellectual honesty. Hell, look at who you adore.

And you're worried. Too bad. Your paranoia doesn't concern me.

You seem to be the one that's paranoid. All you talk about is your dislike for Trump and how he's a lousy POTUS despite everything he's done for the country. I don't adore anyone. I respect Trump and his ability to get shit done.

I'm not worried about Trump. That's you. I do worry about the country when the Biden/Harris shit show kicks off and if you weren't so anti Trump you'd be worried to. Check out the list of what that jack ass wants to do.

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years, I won't even bother trying. I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. Despite all the shallow predictions, no one can really know.

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time?

Thoughts?
/----/ My thought is one day you asshats will actually read this link and find out for yourself what a great president Trump has been.

It's not about me.

I don't care what you do, Trumpster. Especially now.
But you do, only you believe you don’t.
You keep posting, you keep trying your ass off, trying to sell us on hating “TRUMPISM” while our bank accounts are exploding.
You want us to deny the cash and prosperity and scream “MEANIE” with you in harmony. What sane person does such a thing?

Thoughts?
I believe your soul is in jeopardy. That might be a bigger issue for you than pretending you did something awesome for our world by denigrating Trump. But don't take it personally, this nation is adrift, morally and no one seems to care.

People like you project your own hate onto others. You also personalize disagreement in ways both uninformed and dangerous. People who disagree with you aren't your "enemies". People who criticize your decisions aren't "out to destroy you". And lying to the American people over and over again worked for a while, but you simply cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Vast swaths of the American people are waking up to the realization that Donald Trump is a dangerous monster. Recognizing this simple fact, isn't hate, or TDS. Leaders from around the world have condemned Donald Trump's behaviour and refusal to accept the results of a fair and honest election. I guess you think the whole world has TDS.

YOU are the outlier - the fool in the rain. Get your head out of your ass and look around you. 4000 people died of covid19 yesterday. You suffered the highest rate of infections since the pandemic started. The economy has stalled because of the pandemic, and the economy lost jobs in December - a month which is usually the best retail and jobs month of the year.
I would suggest Olanzapine or Cloarzil perhaps for your bi-polarism

Thoughts?

Very few. Trump did a great job as POTUS. This country was in great shape before the Chinese virus.

With Biden at the helm you won't get what you had with Trump. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across this country and a great economy. I've seen the list of what that jack ass wants to do and its a doozey.

Biden will have to deal with what Trump did. The Chinese virus isn't going away and the economy though slowly recovering won't be bouncing back any time soon and I doubt Biden is up for the challenge. Take a look at his list.
How do you know Mac isn’t in the market for a crash?

Thoughts?

Since there really are no words to describe the last four years. The left is rotted material and Trump is the most accomplished POTUS in history. First time a POTUS was anti-establishment, and pro-USA to this level since at least Reagan, which is a primary reason for the stench by the left.

I won't even bother trying. I did it for you. I'm a giving sort and understand PROGS are incapable of articulation.

I'm just very, very relieved that they're coming to an end. See first response.

Next up will be hoping that this hideous flameout won't embolden the Democrats to push too far to the Left. WTF, you're kidding right? What do you think the left has done since Obama?

But one question does remain for me, and I'll phrase it carefully: How many of his devoted followers will decide one day that none of this, nothing about him, were what they believed during this time? Can you provide an example for what we're not supposed to believe? Something tangible would be helpful

READ:
Those of you who do not rabidly hate Trump, don't spend every waking moment reveling in your disgust of him like we do....

Thoughts?
Time to impeach Biden.

What are you waiting for, go on git after it!!!!

Thoughts?

There are no words to describe your stupidity and ignorance. No words, so I am not even going to try.

To the rest of the people, BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

Thoughts?

Very few. Trump did a great job as POTUS. This country was in great shape before the Chinese virus.

With Biden at the helm you won't get what you had with Trump. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across this country and a great economy. I've seen the list of what that jack ass wants to do and its a doozey.

Biden will have to deal with what Trump did. The Chinese virus isn't going away and the economy though slowly recovering won't be bouncing back any time soon and I doubt Biden is up for the challenge. Take a look at his list.
The green new deal will kill the economy by itself.

Oh yeah. It will bankrupt the country. Have you see the list of what that jack ass wants to do?? With a Dem House and Senate nothing will stop that idiot.
We are gonna pass so many bathroom laws that it will turn you gay against your will. Xmas will replace Christmas. Muslim prayer hours will be mandatory. Your gender on the 21st will be unrecognizable. I can’t wait to own the cons!!!!

Now that is just so damn MAGA!!!!

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Time to impeach Biden.

Good luck with that. You have fun stormin the castle....oh..wait. Maybe that isn't such a good suggestion beings as it didn't end up working out so well. Biden will be your President. Deal with it.
No I'm just following the Democrats' lead.

Two weeks before inauguration they were already talking about impeachment.

I think we need to follow suit.

You didn't realize you were a dumb motherfucker did you?

Don't care. I don't support impeachment or the 25th. Waste of time. He's done. He won't be back. Good riddance to bad garbage.

A moderate Democrat was elected to the White House. He’ll lead as a moderate. But he’ll lead with Democratic principles which will piss off a lot of people.
First... I still disagree he's a moderate.

Second... I don't think he'll lead a thing. He's the face of, not the leader.

Biden is a moderate.. and he is a leader.. You have just gotten used to grandstanding drama queens. Demagogues have a short shelf life.

They teach this at West Point.

The Anatomy of Leadership - A Sun Tzu perspective | CSO Online
In The Art of War, Sun Tzu characterized leadership as a mix of five traits: Intelligence, Credibility, Humaneness, Courage, and Discipline. Every organization is characterized by processes and...

Tillerson has it .. Trump doesn't.. Obama has it .Trump doesn't.. Eisenhower, Papa Bush had it. Trump NEVER.

Thoughts?

How do you know Mac isn’t in the market for a crash?

I doubt he is. He thinks jack ass will save the world.

Forum List

Back