The Only Lense To View The Attack & Siege of The US Capital on January 6, 2021 Is Through White Supremacy

Also, I am familiar with his content. I like him a lot. I agree with him 100%. This is why I am not a Republican. That party is almost as bad as the Democratic party. I have been an Independent since being legally able to vote in 1998. I will never join or support one party.
You agree w/Professer Black Truth 100%?

tenor.gif

Donald Trump rails against the media first and foremost and it is rude to answer a question with a question.
Who made up that rule?

It's not rude. It's fair.

So what say you?
You still didn't answer my question. If you don't know basic manners then I cannot help you. Don't forget Marc, I am superior to you in each and every way. Not because of skin color but because I am a good person who helps others. You are an evil liar. See the difference. I would never insult fellow Jews with pejoratives. You did. This is part of the problem. Black culture and its crab mentality. Sad and sickening.

It's the only view that makes sense.

The cops were nowhere to be found (because they expected all-white Conservatives and/or Republicans to be coming and felt that those were their buddies), so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

They barely managed to secure the nation's political leaders.

You had cops taking selfies w/these terrorists folks. SELFIES!

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did? I'll let that thought sit w/you.

In the meantime, here's a powerful video essay that captures yesterday's events perfectly...

Than God for the sickle cell. For those left, get a rope.

Also, I am familiar with his content. I like him a lot. I agree with him 100%. This is why I am not a Republican. That party is almost as bad as the Democratic party. I have been an Independent since being legally able to vote in 1998. I will never join or support one party.
You agree w/Professer Black Truth 100%?

tenor.gif

I'll use the Marc methodology. You don't agree with him? Why? Are you more "black" than he is?

How can I be lying if I'm saying the same thing you are? NO BLACKS were in the Battle of Capitol Hill yesterday. And a good thing, too. Nobody wanted them.
Exactly, White Supremacist terrorists groups want nothing but the destruction of black people.

It's like you're finally getting it.

Note that you are illicitly putting in words I didn't say. I said, and it's true, "Nobody wanted them." You are trying, badly, to interpret that as wanting "nothing but the destruction of black people." Back off putting in your own racist stupidities and claiming I said them.

You still didn't answer my question. If you don't know basic manners then I cannot help you. Don't forget Marc, I am superior to you in each and every way. Not because of skin color but because I am a good person who helps others. You are an evil liar. See the difference. I would never insult fellow Jews with pejoratives. You did. This is part of the problem. Black culture and its crab mentality. Sad and sickening.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
1610045505206.png

tenor.gif
Your new name is Crabby Marc

1610045562797.png
=you

You are your own worst enemy. You should read Thomas Sowell and educate yourself.

The cops were nowhere to be found (because they expected all-white Conservatives and/or Republicans to be coming and felt that those were their buddies), so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did? I'll let that thought sit w/you.

In the meantime, here's a powerful video essay that captures yesterday's events perfectly...

AMEN!

PREACH IT MY BROTHER!

The majority of Americans are condemning their behavior, not making excuses.

Well...maybe not white supremacy...but it was a explicit demonstration of white privilege! Anyone who thinks that a crowd of blacks storming the Capital wouldn't get lit up like Christmas is insane! I suspect that if it had been BLM and Antifa--the outcome would have been far bloodier than it was. Hard to kill a bunch of white people waving your President's name in front of you. That also caused a lot of hesitation I think.

Naaaaaaaaah, they'd have let them do whatever they wanted as long as they wanted. If it were blacks, they'd still be in there, setting up a CHOP or CHAZ. They'd have burned everything they could, and all the papers and Fox News and CNN and all would be saying how it was all really Whitey's fault even though it was blacks in there.

There were NO blacks in that crowd. Very refreshing.

Yes, if a group of BLM supporters had broken into the Capitol, the cops would not have done anything except to ask certain members of the House to come out to talk to them.

Those House members would have sympathized with the protesters and invited them to come into the House and speak.

All the members of the House would have risen to their feet and loudly applauded.

Then, led by a beaming Nancy Pelosi, everyone would have adjourned to a delicious lunch.

Afterwards, CNN's Jim Acosta would have told his viewers something like: "Today we have seen a beautiful display of democracy. People with a grievance had a chance to explain their case to their elected representatives. Excuse me, but I'm too broken up to continue."

Yes, if a group of BLM supporters had broken into the Capitol, the cops would not have done anything except to ask certain members of the House to come out to talk to them.

Those House members would have sympathized with the protesters and invited them to come into the House and speak.

All the members of the House would have risen to their feet and loudly applauded.

Then, led by a beaming Nancy Pelosi, everyone would have adjourned to a delicious lunch.
Amen. You are so right.

Forum List

Back