The Only Lense To View The Attack & Siege of The US Capital on January 6, 2021 Is Through White Supremacy

It's the only view that makes sense.

The cops were nowhere to be found (because they expected all-white Conservatives and/or Republicans to be coming and felt that those were their buddies), so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

They barely managed to secure the nation's political leaders.

You had cops taking selfies w/these terrorists folks. SELFIES!

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did? I'll let that thought sit w/you.

In the meantime, here's a powerful video essay that captures yesterday's events perfectly...

#1) The Police not being prepared was true in all other riots too...mostly BLM and Antifa. Police have been hamstrung by the media and are not allowed to do their job.

#2) The mob was / is angry. The media doesn't help with partisan coverage. You watch CNN and then FOX and you think you live in two different realities.

#3) I can easily imagine it. I saw it in Minny, Portland, Seattle, Kenosha and NYC. I denounced them then and I denounce what happened in DC as well.

#4) Your video essay is edited. I saw what happened live and it was unnerving.

I blame the Media...90% here. 10% Trump.

The woman that was murdered by the cops was not a black drug addict overdosing on fentanyl, so IM2 a wacist doesn't care

Naaaaaaaaah, they'd have let them do whatever they wanted as long as they wanted. If it were blacks, they'd still be in there, setting up a CHOP or CHAZ. They'd have burned everything they could, and all the papers and Fox News and CNN and all would be saying how it was all really Whitey's fault even though it was blacks in there.

There were NO blacks in that crowd. Very refreshing.
There were zero, to few, blacks involved in that.

Stop lying.

How can I be lying if I'm saying the same thing you are? NO BLACKS were in the Battle of Capitol Hill yesterday. And a good thing, too. Nobody wanted them.

#1) The Police not being prepared was true in all other riots too...mostly BLM and Antifa. Police have been hamstrung by the media and are not allowed to do their job.

#2) The mob was / is angry. The media doesn't help with partisan coverage. You watch CNN and then FOX and you think you live in two different realities.

#3) I can easily imagine it. I saw it in Minny, Portland, Seattle, Kenosha and NYC. I denounced them then and I denounce what happened in DC as well.

tenor.gif

Thanks for responding though.

How can I be lying if I'm saying the same thing you are? NO BLACKS were in the Battle of Capitol Hill yesterday. And a good thing, too. Nobody wanted them.
Exactly, White Supremacist terrorists groups want nothing but the destruction of black people.

It's like you're finally getting it.

tenor.gif

Thanks for responding though.
You don't believe the media pits us against one another so it can garner better ratings and stories? Thanks for the open dialogue, where you frequently refuse to participate. I am bigger minority than you. Doesn't stop me from living my life.

AzogtheDefiler, are you willing to watch the video?

It's not that long.

If/once you do, then post your response.

Thanks.

How do you think black lives matter plaza got in front of the white house? Neither the DC police chief or mayor of DC is white. The chief is a stumbling bumbling black stepnfetchit. The mayor is run of the mill crazy black woman. It would come as a big surprise to them to find they are white supremacists.

You don't believe the media pits us against one another so it can garner better ratings and stories? Thanks for the open dialogue, where you frequently refuse to participate. I am bigger minority than you. Doesn't stop me from living my life.
Let me flip that coin..

You don't believe that Donald Trump pits us against one another so he can garner more support from his base?

Let me flip that coin..

You don't believe that Donald Trump pits us against one another so he can garner more support from his base?
Donald Trump rails against the media first and foremost and it is rude to answer a question with a question.

It is 94 minutes?!?!? Not that long!??!?!
Not that video, some rightwinger posted that coon.

I'm referring to my OP's video.

It's about 44 mins long.

Listen to the first 20 minutes at least.

Or at least 15, you should get a good idea, if time is such a concern.

AzogtheDefiler, are you willing to watch the video?

It's not that long.

If/once you do, then post your response.

Thanks.
Also, I am familiar with his content. I like him a lot. I agree with him 100%. This is why I am not a Republican. That party is almost as bad as the Democratic party. I have been an Independent since being legally able to vote in 1998. I will never join or support one party.

It is 94 minutes?!?!? Not that long!??!?!
Not that video, some rightwinger posted that coon.

I'm referring to my OP's video.

It's about 44 mins long.

Listen to the first 20 minutes at least.

Or at least 15, you should get a good idea, if time is such a concern.
You just called a fellow black man a coon? OMG

What gives you the right to insult someone racially just because you have the same skin color. This is utterly unacceptable. I am reporting this immediately.

Forum List

Back