The Only Black GOP Senator senator delivers speech on policing and race

[
Sgt. Leon Lashley, a black officer who was present at Gates's arrest, said he supported Sgt. Crowley's actions "100 percent." Lashley added that he thought it would have gone differently, with no arrest, if he had been the first officer to arrive on the scene and the initial encounter with Gates had been "black man to black man." Another officer in the Cambridge police department said "racism is not part of it, and that is what is frustrating."

In the aftermath, Obama stated that he regretted his comments and hoped that the situation could become a "teachable moment."

The bottom line is, if a black or a white man gives a police officer a double ration of shit and rags on his mama, they will be and should be arrested.

Two things:

A) Again- how does that make President Obama a racist shit?
B) I think everyone should deal respectfully with police. First of all, it is the decent thing to do, and secondly it is the smart thing to do. But that doesn't mean I think police should be arresting someone for 'giving them shit' or even insulting their mother.

Why don't you give a cop a ration and insult his mother and find out?

Why don't you learn to read before you post?

B) I think everyone should deal respectfully with police. First of all, it is the decent thing to do, and secondly it is the smart thing to do. But that doesn't mean I think police should be arresting someone for 'giving them shit' or even insulting their mother

You:

But that doesn't mean I think police should be arresting someone for 'giving them shit' or even insulting their mother.

Me:
Why don't you give a cop a ration and insult his mother and find out?

Apparently you don't read what you post.

Forum List

Back