The one good thing about guns...

Who is illegally taking anyone's firearms? What most Democrats want is stricter background checks, to weed out the Adam Lanza types. That is not "taking your guns", duh. I'll easily pass any such background check, and will with or without the enhanced checks be the proud owner of a new .30/.06 soon. Got my eyes on a nice one...

And I'm a progressive Democrat, so you'd best keep your insurrection away from me.

So this would be your first gun huh.
Me personally,I've been shooting guns since I was 8 and continue to do so 48 years later.
It takes years to become truly proficient with firearms,especially with pistols and long range shooting.
Oh....I personally stopped a home invasion so yes guns in civilian hands do actually help stop violent crime.

Holy fuck are you stupid!!!
No one has ever been shot while stopping a tyrannical government?
There's this thing that happened back in 1776 maybe you've heard about it.
You'd have to own a gun to pick him off from a half mile away wouldnt you?
And what makes you think he couldnt do the same to you?

There has never been a uprising by the people againt a tyrannical government.
Never a shot fired is what I said. Read it again. You called Obama a terrorist, Muslim and not American but did absolutely nothing to get rid if him. Home of the brave my arse.

What makes you think I have to own a gun to shoot someone?

Try this. If the correct authorities arrived at your house with documentation legislated by law, how would you react.
They knock and state their case, would you start shooting then?
You grab your guns and point them. Would you start now?
You fire the first shot and he cripples you, then maybe?
None of the above. You wouldn't have the guts to commence firing. They could kill you at their will. So where's all this bravado and 2nd then? Your gun doesn't give you permission to act outside the law and they would take you down like a dog.

So settle down. Your weapons are only show pieces and will never be used to defy the law.

Never a shot fired is what I said. Read it again. You called Obama a terrorist, Muslim and not American but did absolutely nothing to get rid if him. Home of the brave my arse.

Try this. If the correct authorities arrived at your house with documentation legislated by law, how would you react.
None of the above. You wouldn't have the guts to commence firing. They could kill you at their will. So where's all this bravado and 2nd then? Your gun doesn't give you permission to act outside the law and they would take you down like a dog.

So settle down. Your weapons are only show pieces and will never be used to defy the law.
So then the OP is wrong?

Due to your name, I ask, Are you involved with Asatru Folk Assembly? They are a terrorist group, very much a concern in Virginia where they're big in the prisons.

I've forwarded this ID to HS to be checked out. If you don't already have a file, you do now.
You see the way you are the one trying to use threats and force against me, while claiming I'm the danger?
if you really contacted HS, it's because you're hoping they'll send guys with guns to my door....... see, you are sending armed men after me. You are the aggressor.

Well, I'll tell you what...... if any brand of LE at all comes to my door, I'll be coming through yours.

See you soon. :cool:

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.
Come get mine, liar.

Okay then.
You tell me why we have the 2nd.
And it's highly unlikely the 2nd will be struck down,it would be political suicide to try.
I covered the scenario in another post.
The 2nd is clear in what is says. The scenario has never arrived. That's why we have a military.
It is now over 60% of people wants guns restricted or banned. That majority doesn't equate to political suicide.
It is unlikely but you protect guns like your life depends on it and they rarely get used for hunting. That's a fact. You have them because you can and you live in fear of a communist takeover. Bullshit.

terrible link, it takes you to their main page. You need to learn how to link your documentation correctly if you want any credibility.
I actually didn't put those words. I typed out the Link, it transformed itself when you print it out there's a comment.

Which is why Queen Elizabeth is our supreme leader.

Right?

I actually didn't put those words. I typed out the Link, it transformed itself when you print it out there's a comment.
I couldn't find the story and you seem unable to back up your claim at all. Oh well, I hope you do better next time.

False.

Look up the Battle of Athens.

It's been done right here in the US.

What makes you think I have to own a gun to shoot someone? :laughing0301:
So you're saying no shots were fired in the revolutionary war?:cuckoo:
When did I call barry a terrorist?
Show pieces dont get fired,my guns do.
Dude you're all over the place and using pure conjecture trying to make a point.

I covered the scenario in another post.
The 2nd is clear in what is says. The scenario has never arrived. That's why we have a military.
It is now over 60% of people wants guns restricted or banned. That majority doesn't equate to political suicide.
It is unlikely but you protect guns like your life depends on it and they rarely get used for hunting. That's a fact. You have them because you can and you live in fear of a communist takeover. Bullshit.

That's why we have a military.

You are aware that it is illegal for the US Military to take action in the US, right?

Forum List

Back