The one good thing about guns...

Come after mine, we'll see who walks away.

Tough guy. Exactly what would you do if the government passed a law and three big gorillas arrived wanting your guns? I'll tell you. The first thing is you would shit yourself. Then you would hand them over because if you fired one shot, you would be in jail. So shut you big brave mouth.
You would do nothing and you know it.

Tough guy. Exactly what would you do if the government passed a law and three big gorillas arrived wanting your guns? I'll tell you. The first thing is you would shit yourself. Then you would hand them over because if you fired one shot, you would be in jail. So shut you big brave mouth.

First off the type of law required would require a Constitutional Amendment which is never happening in this political environment, so no law will happen.

Second, any law passed would grandfather in gun owner rights and would extend only to future gun owners, so the person you are writing to would be protected.

Finally, all of you anti-gun posters should study the statistics and ask what you are doing to stop gang related killings and suicides that make up the majority of gun related deaths and then ask why you have failed those people?

You guys always say this because it scares you so much that it might happen....... because if we do start shooting the cops who come for us, then in about 2 hours, there aren't going to be any cops left.

And when we're done with them, and looking at all the carnage you caused by sending them all after us, we're going to reload, and we're going to come looking for you......... and we're going to kill every last one of you.

First off the type of law required would require a Constitutional Amendment which is never happening in this political environment, so no law will happen.

Second, any law passed would grandfather in gun owner rights and would extend only to future gun owners, so the person you are writing to would be protected.

Finally, all of you anti-gun posters should study the statistics and ask what you are doing to stop gang related killings and suicides that make up the majority of gun related deaths and then ask why you have failed those people?

Again, if the amendment was changed and they came to the door, you would be a complete idiot to respond with bullets.

As for guns keeping everybody safe, don't make me vomit. Ask those people who were killed at Sandy hook and innocent people killed by other gun nuts if they feel safe.
Wake up to yourself. Its pure testosterone and ego.
No one shot has ever been fired to stop tyrannical governments and you've had plenty if chances so rule that out also.
You gave them because you can. You feel tough and safe.
I could pick you off from half a mile away. Feeling safe now Rambo?

You guys always say this because it scares you so much that it might happen....... because if we do start shooting the cops who come for us, then in about 2 hours, there aren't going to be any cops left.

And when we're done with them, and looking at all the carnage you caused by sending them all after us, we're going to reload, and we're going to come looking for you......... and we're going to kill every last one of you.

Yeah sure you are. Dream on dough boy.

Again, if the amendment was changed and they came to the door, you would be a complete idiot to respond with bullets.

As for guns keeping everybody safe, don't make me vomit. Ask those people who were killed at Sandy hook and innocent people killed by other gun nuts if they feel safe.
No one shot has ever been fired to stop tyrannical governments and you've had plenty if chances so rule that out also.

Making death threats I see and going unhinged on me because I stated facts shows how unhinged some of you are!

As I stated the facts are when you remove gang killings and suicide the reality of you being killed by a gun is much lower, and yet you brought up the mass shooting of Sandy Hook and why?

Did you know the person that committed the Sandy Hook shooting stole the guns from his mother after he killed her?

So as you try to use Sandy Hook as your reason why Guns should be banned the fact is Sandy Hook happened because of a crime within the home that was caused by the child killing it parent and then stealing the gun.

Also you threatening me with shooting me because I responded to you make it clear why you want strict gun laws, so you will prevent yourself from using a firearm on those you fear and hate which mean anyone with more sanity than you!

Just like Collins you are not going to do anything at all!

Never heard of the Revolutionary War?

Come ahead then.

You wouldn't be the first to hunt me.

Some Facts:

Fact: America has plenty of gun laws on it books to combat the increase violence from gang members that cause most of the illegal usage of guns and killings!

Fact: Most of gun related statistics ( if not all ) deaths include gang killings and suicide by gun.

Fact: Those that want more gun control have no clue on how dangerous rural America can be especially at the U.S. Border and no contacting the local authorities is not an option at times because the time it would take for them to get to your place which could be days if the roads have flooded out!

——-

So as some of you discuss about guns and violence the reality is guns are a tool for us in rural America from defending our lands from intruders to wild animals…

Look Marion as much as you think Call of Duty is real or Fallout is real I highly doubt you shot anyone outside a war zone….
But I have spent plenty of time in the war zone, fighting insurgents.
So I know how this shit works.
I also know that the people who are pushing this shit they want the cops to enforce on us, don't live in guarded FOBs...... and neither do the cops.

Go ahead and set off 10 or 20 or 100 Dennis Tuttles, and the families of those people are going to come hunt you down and kill you.

And remember, he took what? 3 of them out of action, all by himself?

You tell me..... how do you see that working out in the US of 600 million guns and 4 trillion rounds of ammunition?

Come after mine, we'll see who walks away.
Oh sit down and shut up, tough guy. I think you sit clenched all day waiting for someone to take your guns.

You really need to talk to mental health professionals about your little sick obsession.

Forum List

Back