The one good thing about guns...

What do you know about my hunting activities?
The military cant be used against US citizens you moron.
How about a link for that 60% bullshit? You do realize that gun sales are through the roof right now and a lot of those purchases have been made by women.
When the Gov wants to take guns away from its citizens you can guarantee that Gov is about to do something that the Populace is going to be highly pissed about.
Look at Venezuela. They took firearms from its citizens and 7 years later they're gunning them down in the streets.
You're one of those people who think the government is your friend....guess again Jr.
Like all the other posters, you are making some pathetic excuses as justifications. The country is awash with guns in the hands of people who should never have accessed them.
Even when proposals to have mental checks on people it was resoundingly condemned by the NRA and it members.

Even you would have a gun not suited for what you use it but got it because you can. That does not justify it.

If a rabble of Republican still crying since the election loss attempt a coup again, watch what happens. You'll then see the executive powers the government have.

Like all the other posters, you are making some pathetic excuses as justifications. The country is awash with guns in the hands of people who should never have accessed them.
Even when proposals to have mental checks on people it was resoundingly condemned by the NRA and it members.

Even you would have a gun not suited for what you use it but got it because you can. That does not justify it.

If a rabble of Republican still crying since the election loss attempt a coup again, watch what happens. You'll then see the executive powers the government have.

The only guns in the wrong hands are ghetto kneegrows and beaners..
If we got rid of the ghetto shootings our murder rate would be the envy of the world.

Oh for fucks sake..... (smh)

So I see you had no answer....other than misspelled words.
I find it hard to take you seriously when you spell like a third grader.
If all your grievances centre around the grammar, you have nothing. Its not as if Every one on here swallowed a dictionary.

I have finished going through the thread to discover your thread was a lie from the start since you NEVER posted the evidence for it:

From your post one

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.

This is an old worn out bogus claim that has been circulating for decades, they are stupid and always have been based on lies, that is WHY you didn't support it.

Stop making idiotic lies!

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.
alice-keeler-link-please-Th.jpg

Would you be so kind as to provide the demographics on who is killing who please?

This is my first time on the message board, I may be making mistakes but at least I'm not a boorish person like you.

So you're new, or a new sock, on this message board and you start out with a bald-faced lie. Why?

LOL what a retard that's like saying if you own a car you are more likely to be in a car accident.
Which may be true.
You're talking about what insurers call "moral hazard."

If you are leasing the car you drive or owe money on it, the lender as well as the insurer has a financial incentive to keep you from getting into accidents.

If the same lender also finances local restaurants, bars, grocery stores, and coffee shops, and there's an endemic problem with adulterated food and drink, then the lender can threaten to call loans or yank funding in the food industry if adulteration problems, which cause drivers to exhibit poor judgment and experience lapses in attention on the road, or even "road rage," are not brought under control.

Otherwise, police departments, body shops, and hospitals which profit from accidents have a powerful financial incentive to continue dealing drugs and adulterating the food and drink of drivers. Insurers capitalize on this situation by offering "vice" or high risk premiums.

How many times does that actually happen, a gun owner preventing a crime. It is virtually never in the news. I think it's BS. Y'all can produce no stats to back up that notion.
If no crime happens in the woods, does it make a sound? What do you report to law enforcement if no crime occurred?

I covered the scenario in another post.
The 2nd is clear in what is says. The scenario has never arrived. That's why we have a military.
It is now over 60% of people wants guns restricted or banned. That majority doesn't equate to political suicide.
It is unlikely but you protect guns like your life depends on it and they rarely get used for hunting. That's a fact. You have them because you can and you live in fear of a communist takeover. Bullshit.
alice-keeler-link-please-Th.jpg

Human Life is precious. Tragically, 572,000 people in USA 1999-2016 died by guns.

Specifically, has the murder and violent crime rate in the United States increased or decreased, and by how much between 1999 and 2016?

Is our murder and violent crime rate higher or lower than much of Western Europe.

Forum List

Back