The Olsen Twins Even Knew What A REAL President Was Like

The Olsen twins are now 35 years of age and are officially qualified to run for President of the United States. I don't know which of the two has the better foreign policy platform. 🤔

Feel old yet?

The Olsen twins are now 35 years of age and are officially qualified to run for President of the United States. I don't know which of the two has the better foreign policy platform. 🤔

Feel old yet?

Not really, I'm only just a few years younger than them.

At such a young age too.

Hmm. The Olson Twins. I guess in Katajani's Court, they would be fair game for abuse! I mean, harm a few kids and just get a slap on the wrist by the new Supreme Justice!

Right in keeping with the rest of the dummocrap party.

Creepy-Joe-Biden-Presidential-Announcement.jpg

Oh yeah I don't really remember him too much because he got elected when I was three, but he couldn't have been as bad as Bidedumb.
well thats not saying much sense NOBODY comes as close to being ad bad as Biden and thats saying a lot because EVERYONE of them starting with Lyndon Johnson were all evil motherfuckers,mass murderers of women and children. what we are never told by our corrupt school system is the majority of our presidents we have had were evil demonic men. our government and corrupt schools paints us to be such a great country but were the most war mongering country there is,makes me embarrassed to be an american.

were the ones always going out and starting wars with other countries that just want to be left alone

Forum List

Back