The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly have a problem with simple numbers, or compulsive lying.
All needed for the spread of Jew-hate, is for You and Your Jihadi heroes to merely open their mouths.

The only difference between yesterday's and today's Arab Pogroms and Days of Rage,
is that this time Jews have a state and an army to protect themselves from the suicidal maniacs:

no_better_blood.jpg

Hamas2.jpg
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

But thank you for proving my point that it doesn't matter what anyone says, you push Jew hate no matter what is the topic.

What again? :eusa_doh:
Learn arithmetics. SHEESH

80-30= ?
Um....80 - 30 is 50!

What happened in 1850?

1830' - 1840' - Wave of Arab Pogroms, initiating the creation of first international political Jewish organization as a tool to respond to the plight of Palestinian Jews.

1882 - the year of the 1st Aliyah, managed by the same organizations mentioned above.

Q. Why do You write here if You know so little?

GOOD NEWS!
Are You going to tell that to the Caliph in Ramallah?
I don't know the Caliph in Ramallah.

721b830075bb9c96d75ba7a706c1b157--conservative-values-king-david.jpg

(PLO chief - Mahmoud Abbas)

Tribes of Arabia - Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.

Another caliph? No thanks.

Last edited:
All the unarnmed protestors, including the children were killed on the Gaza side of the fence.

And all the armed terrorists were killed while attempting to breach the fence with the intent of murdering Jews and removing Israeli sovereignty. And the ratio of dead is 90% terrorist so ...

You clearly have a problem with simple numbers, or compulsive lying.
All needed for the spread of Jew-hate, is for You and Your Jihadi heroes to merely open their mouths.

The only difference between yesterday's and today's Arab Pogroms and Days of Rage,
is that this time Jews have a state and an army to protect themselves from the suicidal maniacs:

no_better_blood.jpg

Hamas2.jpg
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

But thank you for proving my point that it doesn't matter what anyone says, you push Jew hate no matter what is the topic.

“An occupational force cannot claim self defense.”

Oh my. Could you email that little gem to the dead Islamic terrorists?

1830' - 1840' - Wave of Arab Pogroms, initiating the creation of first international political Jewish organization as a tool to respond to the plight of Palestinian Jews.

1882 - the year of the 1st Aliyah, managed by the same organizations mentioned above.

I asked you to name the major outbreaks of violence in the Palestine area from 1850 to 1929. You haven't named any.

721b830075bb9c96d75ba7a706c1b157--conservative-values-king-david.jpg

(PLO chief - Mahmoud Abbas)

Tribes of Arabia - Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.

Another caliph? No thanks.
I don't have a clue as to what your point is here.

That You don't have a clue was clear from the beginning.
But here You understood my point well, and that and once "foreign occupation" applied both ways, it crashes all Arab claims. So much that You have chickened twice to quote what You initially said.

It's even funnier when one understands that the meaning of "Palestinian" is - INVADER.

I asked you to name the major outbreaks of violence in the Palestine area from 1850 to 1929. You haven't named any.

That's not what You said, this is lying, because once proven wrong You have a habit to lie about own posts:

From 1837 - 1929 there were no major outbreaks of violence. That all changed with the Zionist migration..

Look if all You've got is boldly lying and changing goalposts every 2 answers - then I guess I've already made my point clear:
I showed You exactly how at that time exactly, the Arab Pogroms against Jewish communities in Syria-Palestine caused the creation of first Zionist international organizations.
If You cared to look into the short period of the region You'd see a clear picture of a divided, sectarian society that was always at war within and outwards - Jews built a country and got an army.
You don't like it?

Everything You blame Jews/Israelis/Zionists for - Arabs initiated and did themselves.
Arabs have no one to blame BUT themselves.

But here You understood my point well, and that and once "foreign occupation" applied both ways, it crashes all Arab claims. So much that You have chickened twice to quote what You initially said.

It's even funnier when one understands that the meaning of "Palestinian" is - INVADER.
You're speaking gibberish. I need you to focus and be a little more lucid in the point you are trying to make.

That's not what You said, this is lying, because once proven wrong You have a habit to lie about own posts:

Look if all You've got is boldly lying and changing goalposts every 2 answers - then I guess I've already made my point clear:
I showed You exactly how at that time exactly, the Arab Pogroms against Jewish communities in Syria-Palestine caused the creation of first Zionist international organizations.
If You cared to look into the short period of the region You'd see a clear picture of a divided, sectarian society that was always at war within and outwards - Jews built a country and got an army.
You don't like it?

Everything You blame Jews/Israelis/Zionists for - Arabs initiated and did themselves.
You showed one major uprising in 1837 and that's it! I've asked you repeatedly to show any from that time to the Zionist migration at the turn of the century. You haven't. Because there weren't any! Not until the Hebron riots, which Zionists started. So where's the lie?

The problem is, you blame everybody but yourself. You are a coward!

You don't like it?

You showed one major uprising in 1837 and that's it! I've asked you repeatedly to show any from that time to the Zionist migration at the turn of the century. You haven't. Because there weren't any! Not until the Hebron riots, which Zionists started. So where's the lie?

The problem is, you blame everybody but yourself. You are a coward!
:bsflag:

You can keep trying to tell the KUMBAYA fairytales and I'll use it as an opportunity to expose Your bold hatred and deception, and make my point clear:
ARABS STARTED IT ALL, BOTH ZIONISM AND THE WAR!

Arabs massacred their Jewish neighbors in Palestine long before any Zionist ever shot a bullet.

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873

:bsflag:

You can keep trying to tell the KUMBAYA fairytales and I'll use it as an opportunity to expose Your bold hatred and deception, and make my point clear:
ARABS STARTED IT ALL, BOTH ZIONISM AND THE WAR!

Arabs massacred their Jewish neighbors in Palestine long before any Zionist ever shot a bullet.

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873
Arabs didn't migrate into the area. You did!

You're speaking gibberish. I need you to focus and be a little more lucid in the point you are trying to make.

You're the one playing dumb, and I need to focus?

This couldn't be simpler: "PALESTINIAN" - means "INVADER" in the local languages.
Arabs don't even know the original meaning of the word but ,ironically Arabs fit the description spot on.

Calling someone a "foreign invader" while having "INVADER" written on Your forehead is quiet the circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back