The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsflag:

You can keep trying to tell the KUMBAYA fairytales and I'll use it as an opportunity to expose Your bold hatred and deception, and make my point clear:
ARABS STARTED IT ALL, BOTH ZIONISM AND THE WAR!

Arabs massacred their Jewish neighbors in Palestine long before any Zionist ever shot a bullet.

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873
Arabs didn't migrate into the area. You did!

That bold in Your ignorance...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

But BTW, they themselves call the place THE JEWISH DESERT :21::

Sahara Yahudin -صحراء يهودا‎

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: מִדְבַּר יְהוּדָה‎ Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic: Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by terraces with escarpments.

large1_079B73AD269344D6B955BEA1E44A15AC.jpg

Last edited:
That's not what You said, this is lying, because once proven wrong You have a habit to lie about own posts:

Look if all You've got is boldly lying and changing goalposts every 2 answers - then I guess I've already made my point clear:
I showed You exactly how at that time exactly, the Arab Pogroms against Jewish communities in Syria-Palestine caused the creation of first Zionist international organizations.
If You cared to look into the short period of the region You'd see a clear picture of a divided, sectarian society that was always at war within and outwards - Jews built a country and got an army.
You don't like it?

Everything You blame Jews/Israelis/Zionists for - Arabs initiated and did themselves.
Arabs have no one to blame BUT themselves.
You showed one major uprising in 1837 and that's it! I've asked you repeatedly to show any from that time to the Zionist migration at the turn of the century. You haven't. Because there weren't any! Not until the Hebron riots, which Zionists started. So where's the lie?

The problem is, you blame everybody but yourself. You are a coward!
Indeed, if you have to go back to 1837 it doesn't look like a systemic problem. Then the Zionists came down from Europe and started the war we still see today.

That's not what You said, this is lying, because once proven wrong You have a habit to lie about own posts:

Look if all You've got is boldly lying and changing goalposts every 2 answers - then I guess I've already made my point clear:
I showed You exactly how at that time exactly, the Arab Pogroms against Jewish communities in Syria-Palestine caused the creation of first Zionist international organizations.
If You cared to look into the short period of the region You'd see a clear picture of a divided, sectarian society that was always at war within and outwards - Jews built a country and got an army.
You don't like it?

Everything You blame Jews/Israelis/Zionists for - Arabs initiated and did themselves.
Arabs have no one to blame BUT themselves.
You showed one major uprising in 1837 and that's it! I've asked you repeatedly to show any from that time to the Zionist migration at the turn of the century. You haven't. Because there weren't any! Not until the Hebron riots, which Zionists started. So where's the lie?

The problem is, you blame everybody but yourself. You are a coward!
Indeed, if you have to go back to 1837 it doesn't look like a systemic problem. Then the Zionists came down from Europe and started the war we still see today.

Another one who plays dumb for his Jihadi lunatics.
Show me a decade when there were no Pogroms against the minorities in Syria-Palestine?

All I did was show You the Arab Pogroms that initiated Zionism, I think the point is clear.
Anything done by Israelis/Jews/Zionists was in response, and the violence was initiated on the Arab side.

Plain and simple -Arabs lost the war they started.
And this war started even before they helped Britain invade.

Last edited:
You're the one playing dumb, and I need to focus?

This couldn't be simpler: "PALESTINIAN" - means "INVADER" in the local languages.
Arabs don't even know the original meaning of the word but ,ironically Arabs fit the description spot on.

Calling someone a "foreign invader" while having "INVADER" written on Your forehead is quiet the circus.
Except they're not invading, you are.

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: מִדְבַּר יְהוּדָה‎ Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic: Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by terraces with escarpments.

It's not ignorance, its the truth.

Another one who plays dumb for his Jihadi lunatics.
Show me a decade when there were no Pogroms against the minorities in Syria-Palestine?

All I did was show You the Arab Pogroms that initiated Zionism, I think the point is clear.
Anything done by Israelis/Jews/Zionists was in response, and the violence was initiated on the Arab side.

Plain and simple -Arabs lost the war they started.
And this war started even before they helped Britain invade.
You can't re-write history.

During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights. They also viewed it as an infringement of assurances of independence given by the Allied Powers to Arab leaders in return for their support during the war. The result was mounting resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by resort to violence by the Jewish community as the Second World War drew to a close.

Resistance to the Mandate, followed by Jewish terrorism.

You started the violence!

This couldn't be simpler: "PALESTINIAN" - means "INVADER" in the local languages.
Arabs don't even know the original meaning of the word but ,ironically Arabs fit the description spot on.

Calling someone a "foreign invader" while having "INVADER" written on Your forehead is quiet the circus.

Actually, the goal of your Islamic terrorist riots was to breach the Israeli border. So, it's quite clear you are the (wannabe) invader.

Your invasion didn't work out quite so well. It was another islamic terrorist beat-down.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.

Actually, the goal of your Islamic terrorist riots was to breach the Israeli border. So, it's quite clear you are the (wannabe) invader.

Your invasion didn't work out quite so well. It was another islamic terrorist beat-down.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.
According to the UN and actual history, it is Palestine on both sides of that "border."

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.
According to the UN and actual history, it is Palestine on both sides of that "border."
You are really on towards writing nonsense today in every post.
Ramadan is hurting you.

Your "actual history" refuses to see Palestine as the region it always was and insists in turning it into the "country" it never was, still is not, and may never be.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.
Your version of "Befuddled Islamist History" is a hoot.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.
Ramadan is hurting you.

Your "actual history" refuses to see Palestine as the region it always was and insists in turning it into the "country" it never was, still is not, and may never be.
You need to read up. Your ignorance is showing.

Nice deflection though.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.
Would you care to prove me wrong.

Of course not.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.
Ramadan is hurting you.

You need to read up. Your ignorance is showing.

Nice deflection though.
You do not read. You hunt Jews for a living and glory in their destruction.

It will never happen, My Christian Master !!!!!

:)

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.

Of course not.
Any proof of geography, history, etc your simply spit on as it does not conform to what you need to be true to make your Christian mind happy that you are still a Christian.

Short sentences from a short mind, as always.

It's not ignorance, its the truth.

Here is another example of the underlying disregard you have for the indigenous Jewish people which betrays your true beliefs. While you pay a casual lip service to the "1967" lines, in your other posts, such as this one, you reveal nothing but contempt for the Jewish narrative and the fundamental rights of the Jewish people to their historical, ancestral and religious homeland.

:stupid:

You have no clue neither about history nor about geography.
Show me one country in the region which wasn't invaded by Arabs?

:party:
Even according to Palestinian sources Arabs are migrants and descendant's of colonizing invaders:

Kafr ad Dik Town Profile

Location and Physical Characteristics
Rafat is a Palestinian village in the Salfit Governorate located 13 km west of Salfit City. It is bordered by Kafr ad Dik village to the east, Deir Ballut to the south, Kafr Qasem (of 1948 lands) to the west, and Az Zawiya town to the north (ARIJ-GIS, 2013) (See Map 1).

History
Kafr ad Dik town is said to be named after a man called “Ad Dik” who is believed to have come from the Arabian Peninsula and lived in the Jordan Valley area for a period of time before he moved to the town and settled in it. Prior re to his arrival the region was called “Kafir Ben Muhanna.The town was established in 1700 with its residents descending from Arab al Masa‟id tribe from the Arabian Peninsula (Kafr ad Dik Municipality, 2012).

http://vprofile.arij.org/salfit/pdfs/vprofile/Kafr ad Dik_tp_en.pdf

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.

Of course not.
Any proof of geography, history, etc your simply spit on as it does not conform to what you need to be true to make your Christian mind happy that you are still a Christian.

Short sentences from a short mind, as always.
Nothing to prove me wrong, huh?

:stupid:

You have no clue neither about history nor about geography.
Show me one country in the region which wasn't invaded by Arabs?

:party:
Even according to Palestinian sources Arabs are migrants and descendant's of colonizing invaders:

Kafr ad Dik Town Profile

Location and Physical Characteristics
Rafat is a Palestinian village in the Salfit Governorate located 13 km west of Salfit City. It is bordered by Kafr ad Dik village to the east, Deir Ballut to the south, Kafr Qasem (of 1948 lands) to the west, and Az Zawiya town to the north (ARIJ-GIS, 2013) (See Map 1).

History
Kafr ad Dik town is said to be named after a man called “Ad Dik” who is believed to have come from the Arabian Peninsula and lived in the Jordan Valley area for a period of time before he moved to the town and settled in it. Prior re to his arrival the region was called “Kafir Ben Muhanna.The town was established in 1700 with its residents descending from Arab al Masa‟id tribe from the Arabian Peninsula (Kafr ad Dik Municipality, 2012).

http://vprofile.arij.org/salfit/pdfs/vprofile/Kafr ad Dik_tp_en.pdf
Interesting, who did they displace?

Arab immigration composed 36.8 percent of the total immigration into pre-State Israel.

Arab immigration into Palestine, and specifically into pre-State Israel during the census period 1922-1931 reflects, to some degree, the different levels of economic activity within Palestine and between it and the contiguous Arab States. Arab immigration accounted for 38.7 percent of the total increase in Arab settled population in pre-State Israel, and constituted 11.8 percent of its 1931 population. Although less numerically than the Jewish immigration during the period, the significance of Arab immigration is nonetheless emphasized by its comparison with the Jewish population inflov;. Arab immigration composed 36.8 percent of the total immigration into pre-State Israel. The situation in non-Israel Palestine was somewhat different. There, Arab migration v;as positive, but inconsequential.

* 54,790 Arabs migrated just in the short period of the Mandate.

So compared to the waves of invading Arabian tribes throughout the history, Jewish immigration was just a drop in the bucket. While it took centuries for invading Arabian tribes to turn the place into a barren land full of swamps and disease, it took less than a 100 years of Jewish immigration to turn the place into the most advanced country in the middle east. The land itself shows whom it belongs to.

Its Ram'adan. Go eat.

Of course not.
It's not up to me to "prove you wrong" on all the unsupported statements you dump into threads.

Your silly one-liners litter most threads. And because I did prove you wrong, disprove that disproof.

Wrap yourself around that for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back