The Official "I Voted Today" Thread

By the way, if you're a member of this forum and you haven't voted by the end of this week, please delete your account.
Why?

I vote on Election Day.

This forum is for political junkies. We're supposed to be voting early. Procrastinating until the last day is for fence sitting twats.
Pure nonsense.

Ok then, you're just a lazy rightist. Typical.
I am a leftist, you stupid little shit.

Every white millennial is.

By the way, if you're a member of this forum and you haven't voted by the end of this week, please delete your account.
Why?

I vote on Election Day.

This forum is for political junkies. We're supposed to be voting early. Procrastinating until the last day is for fence sitting twats.
Pure nonsense.

:laugh2:

I'm planning on voting tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. By the way what do posters expect? They have no clue if the machine changes their vote and the end of the day. Will see if there are long lines tomorrow.

That's exactly why I started this thread. For example, mine gave a paper printout so I could see exactly how my votes were recorded -- no funny business. There was zero discrepancy, no confusion, no concern on my end. I'm curious to see how other machines across the country work.

I probably should've snapped a quick pic with my phone. Argh, didn't occur to me at the time.
If your local county clerk cannot be trusted to count the votes, then you have bigger problems than any camera phone can resolve.

Oh for fucks sake, I meant snapping a pic for this thread. They absolutely CAN be trusted to count the votes.
But can they though :eusa_think:

I'm planning on voting tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. By the way what do posters expect? They have no clue if the machine changes their vote and the end of the day. Will see if there are long lines tomorrow.

That's exactly why I started this thread. For example, mine gave a paper printout so I could see exactly how my votes were recorded -- no funny business. There was zero discrepancy, no confusion, no concern on my end. I'm curious to see how other machines across the country work.

I probably should've snapped a quick pic with my phone. Argh, didn't occur to me at the time.
If your local county clerk cannot be trusted to count the votes, then you have bigger problems than any camera phone can resolve.

Oh for fucks sake, I meant snapping a pic for this thread. They absolutely CAN be trusted to count the votes.

Yes. Don't be an idiot. What do you think this is, some 3rd world country?

Yes?

Why?

I vote on Election Day.

Pure nonsense.

This is literally the 3rd time you have embarrassed yourself calling me a right winger.

Time to admit you are just a retard troll and move on.

Pure nonsense.

This is literally the 3rd time you have embarrassed yourself calling me a right winger.

Oh, so you're a "leftist" voting for Trump? lol, how does that work?

Idiot.

I voted today, against every Democrat on the ballot, against every Democrat supported initiative, against every spending increase. :beer:

Pure nonsense.

No admission is required with this one.

Yes.

In 3rd world countries one candidate tends to tell their supporters to attack the supporters of another candidate and block off travel to the events of the other candidate.

Hillary supporters would fit in perfectly with the 3rd world, and that is why they want more of the 3rd world to come to America.

Went without a hitch. We had paper here because there weren't enough machines they said. It was the most pact as I have ever seen it. Many in line were proud trumpkins, and I assume the silent ones were "with her". No weirdness, no fights no voter intimidation no protesters. Oh, and my Dad is finally a citizen so today was his first time voting. He is very proud of himself.

Yes.

In 3rd world countries one candidate tends to tell their supporters to attack the supporters of another candidate and block off travel to the events of the other candidate.

Hillary supporters would fit in perfectly with the 3rd world, and that is why they want more of the 3rd world to come to America.

lol, then LEAVE. Get the fuck out of here.

Yes.

Do you have severe reading comprehension problems?

Yes.

Unlike the Syrians and half of North Africa, most western fighting age men aren't cowards. They don't run away. They stay and fight for their country.

I voted today. It was seamless, long lines that moved quickly, and less risky than trading in ballots for bullets; even tho' the latter may be a reality down the road sooner than later due to runaway Fedcoat corruption.

Voted for Trump, zombies, as I am an honest American and could no way in hell pull the lever for continued ultra-corruption.

Yes.

Unlike the Syrians and half of North Africa, most western fighting age men aren't cowards. They don't run away. They stay and fight for their country.

Hey Tilly, if your statement is true, then why is it that less than 1 percent of this country actually has served in the military? You're right, they don't run away from a fight, they simply don't participate and don't enlist.

However.....................I find it absolutely hilarious that those who have never enlisted or served have a strong opinion about how our military should do things.

Yes.

Hey Tilly, if your statement is true, then why is it that less than 1 percent of this country actually has served in the military? You're right, they don't run away from a fight, they simply don't participate and don't enlist.

However.....................I find it absolutely hilarious that those who have never enlisted or served have a strong opinion about how our military should do things.
The military does what the government wants it to do.

Why would people who hate the government enlist in the military to be under the thumb of the government?

Pure nonsense.

Oh, so you're a "leftist" voting for Trump? lol, how does that work?

Idiot.
All of the real left is voting for Trump.

Trump is a Kennedy Democrat.

Went without a hitch. We had paper here because there weren't enough machines they said. It was the most pact as I have ever seen it. Many in line were proud trumpkins, and I assume the silent ones were "with her". No weirdness, no fights no voter intimidation no protesters. Oh, and my Dad is finally a citizen so today was his first time voting. He is very proud of himself.

I love when New Citizens come in to vote. They are so proud and excited.

Forum List

Back