The Official "I Voted Today" Thread

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Post details about your experience voting, details about the machine, etc. I know not all machines are the same across the country.

I voted today. From what I can tell, voter fraud is 100% impossible in my area. Completely impossible, even if hacked by Russia.

They had all of my identification stored in their system in advance, and it was brought up after scanning the bar code on my sample ballot. They printed out that info on a sticker, and had me sign next to it. I was given a 'card' to slide into the voting machine, which allowed me to proceed to vote.

Voting machines were a hybrid digital/paper system, and after voting, it printed out a paper record of my votes that remains on a "roll" within the machine. Very secure and 100% tamper free. The machines have a digital record of my vote along with a paper record.

It would be 100% impossible for a "dead person" to vote here, or anyone else not authorized. Gotta hand it to my state, they got this shit handled. Multiple points of security and authentication, very nice. I was reminded of just how good it feels to vote.

Voted for:

Hillary Clinton

Post details about your experience voting, details about the machine, etc. I know not all machines are the same across the country.

I voted today. From what I can tell, voter fraud is 100% impossible in my area. Completely impossible, even if hacked by Russia.

They had all of my identification stored in their system in advance, and it was brought up after scanning the bar code on my sample ballot. They printed out that info on a sticker, and had me sign next to it. I was given a 'card' to slide into the voting machine, which allowed me to proceed to vote.

Voting machines were a hybrid digital/paper system, and after voting, it printed out a paper record of my votes that remains on a "roll" within the machine. Very secure and 100% tamper free. The machines have a digital record of my vote along with a paper record.

It would be 100% impossible for a "dead person" to vote here, or anyone else not authorized. Gotta hand it to my state, they got this shit handled. Multiple points of security and authentication, very nice. I was reminded of just how good it feels to vote.

Voted for:

Hillary Clinton

What state? Sounds solid.

Thanks for this thread. It serves as a reminder. I haven't voted yet because I want to vet all the local candies. And it reminds me that tomorrow would work. Way better than standing in line all day on November 35th.

Here in Oregon I vote by mail...I just voted....There's no fucking way to defraud this system and if you did you'd spend the next 25 years behind bars.

Why did I choose who I did?
1. I like clean air, water, food and investment within our country.
2. She is experienced and sane.
3. She isn't a dirt bag like Trump.

I voted for Hillary Clinton

Voted for:

Hillary Clinton

Thanks for this thread. It serves as a reminder. I haven't voted yet because I want to vet all the local candies. And it reminds me that tomorrow would work. Way better than standing in line all day on November 35th.
I always vote early. Nov 28th this year. I like to wear my sticker and show it off.
th
th

I mailed in my ballot a few days ago...along with my wife's....other CA voters, be aware that there are enough measures you need more than one stamp! No on all Props. and no on all incumbents.

I voted on October 12, the first day of early voting here in Ohio. I travel through the county seat nearly every day, so I stopped at the Board of Elections back on the 12th and voted for

Hillary Clinton.

Voted for:

Hillary Clinton

Nevada.

Forgot to mention, the paper record printed out on the side of the machine so I could see EXACTLY who I voted for before actually casting. This should debunk some of the stupid videos floating around out there.

I'm planning on voting tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. By the way what do posters expect? They have no clue if the machine changes their vote and the end of the day. Will see if there are long lines tomorrow.

I'm planning on voting tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. By the way what do posters expect? They have no clue if the machine changes their vote and the end of the day. Will see if there are long lines tomorrow.

That's exactly why I started this thread. For example, mine gave a paper printout so I could see exactly how my votes were recorded -- no funny business. There was zero discrepancy, no confusion, no concern on my end. I'm curious to see how other machines across the country work.

I probably should've snapped a quick pic with my phone. Argh, didn't occur to me at the time.

That's exactly why I started this thread. For example, mine gave a paper printout so I could see exactly how my votes were recorded -- no funny business. There was zero discrepancy, no confusion, no concern on my end. I'm curious to see how other machines across the country work.

At the end of the voting period, the machine tabulates the votes and that's when they are probably changed, if they are going to be changed at all. Soros and his machines....sheesh.

At the end of the voting period, the machine tabulates the votes and that's when they are probably changed, if they are going to be changed at all. Soros and his machines....sheesh.

Wrong. That is hysterical and has no basis in reality. The purpose of both a digital vote and paper vote is to ensure accuracy and correct counting. All votes are double checked. If one doesn't match the other, then they know there's been a problem.

Forum List

Back