The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Jews were conquerors, they came from somewhere else.

No. The Jewish people and the Jewish culture developed on the territory in question.

The Europeans that colonized Palestine were culturally European and ethnically European. Stop this nonsense.

You are blinded by racism, bigotry and hatred; there is no doubt that the Judaic people developed their language and culture within the mandated area. A claim that out distances any other claim by about 4500 years, based on the archeological evidence already presented

Archaeologists Uncover Rare Finds at an Ancient Canaanite Center

Archaeologists Uncover Rare Finds at an Ancient Canaanite Center

It's worse than that, recently a "bog body" found in Ireland has been DNA tested and supports a new theory that the original Irish came from the Middle East, move over Zionists, the Irish are coming to claim back their patrimony! :D

Look out. The Tuscans are about to claim their homeland back.

On the other hand, there has been a lot of intermarriage between Italians and Irish in the U.S., so they may get along when they recover their homeland as the indigenous people of Canaan and Phoenicia.

A study of grape vine species DNA and other wine related artifacts of the Canaanites and Phoenicians were found among Etruscan grape vine DNA and wine related artifacts indicating that Etruscans may be descendants of the people living in Canaan and Phoenicia that fled the Hebrew invasion of their land.

upload_2016-1-13_10-22-12.png

http://www.penn.museum/sites/biomoleculararchaeology/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Etruscanwine.pdf

The only facts one needs to look at is the census data taken of the arab muslims showing their massive growth from 1910 to the late 1930s, which cannot be explained by birthrate, but massive immigration. That the fakestinians do not have a distinct language, culture or mode of dress other than what they brought over from their home countries of syria, egypt (where arafat was born), jordan and lebanon, is further proof.

Why these two facts are ignored by the pro-arab muslim terror apologist scumbags is obvious.

The only facts one needs to look at is the census data taken of the arab muslims showing their massive growth from 1910 to the late 1930s, which cannot be explained by birthrate, but massive immigration. That the fakestinians do not have a distinct language, culture or mode of dress other than what they brought over from their home countries of syria, egypt (where arafat was born), jordan and lebanon, is further proof.

Why these two facts are ignored by the pro-arab muslim terror apologist scumbags is obvious.

Because it is Zionist propaganda belied by the facts. You see, there are academic and Government archives that preserve the facts and prove that all you lying scumbags have is propaganda.

Chapter II, paras. 15 and 16, debunk your lies.

[TBODY][TR][TD="width: 75%"]UNITED
NATIONS[/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"]
A
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY]
[TBODY][TR][TD="width: 15%"]
0.3CBA
[/TD]
[TD="width: 49%"]

• General Assembly
[/TD]
[TD="width: 36%"]
ecblank.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="width: 15%"]
ecblank.gif
[/TD][TD="width: 49%"]
ecblank.gif
[/TD][TD="width: 36%"]A/364
3 September 1947[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="width: 100%, colspan: 3"]
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY]
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

(b)
IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

On the other hand, there has been a lot of intermarriage between Italians and Irish in the U.S., so they may get along when they recover their homeland as the indigenous people of Canaan and Phoenicia.

A study of grape vine species DNA and other wine related artifacts of the Canaanites and Phoenicians were found among Etruscan grape vine DNA and wine related artifacts indicating that Etruscans may be descendants of the people living in Canaan and Phoenicia that fled the Hebrew invasion of their land.

View attachment 59754

http://www.penn.museum/sites/biomoleculararchaeology/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Etruscanwine.pdf
I far as I can tell, I am an Israelite.

Does that mean that I can go to Palestine and kick someone out of his house?

View attachment 59754

Right of return for the ingenious, oops I mean indigenous.

Oh please. Don't make a mockery of this conflict by comments such as these.
I am serious.

Defend your case then. Define how, exactly, you can "tell" you are Israelite.

My hearing impairment does not permit me to understand this video and the gentleman's accent. The CC is atrocious (fish collusion?)

Remember my request though, it is not to prove that the Jewish people's diaspora is wide and partly unknown (which I sort of gather is the gist of the video), the request is to demonstrate why you, personally, believe yourself to be an Israelite.

And while you are at it, maybe you can suggest why you used the term "Israelite" and not "Jew".

Oh please. Don't make a mockery of this conflict by comments such as these.
I am serious.

Defend your case then. Define how, exactly, you can "tell" you are Israelite.

My hearing impairment does not permit me to understand this video and the gentleman's accent. The CC is atrocious (fish collusion?)

Remember my request though, it is not to prove that the Jewish people's diaspora is wide and partly unknown (which I sort of gather is the gist of the video), the request is to demonstrate why you, personally, believe yourself to be an Israelite.

And while you are at it, maybe you can suggest why you used the term "Israelite" and not "Jew".

I'm sorry. I forgot. Perhaps this will be more intelligible.

BTW, I too have a hearing problem. I have a pair of cheap earbuds. These favor the voice frequencies and cut off those that muddy up the sound. Often times I can hear people talking but I can't understand what they are saying. Just a thought.

Wouldn't want to put words in someone else's mouth, but I'd hazard a guess that the former may have been a member of an ancient tribe/ethnic group, while the latter denotes membership of a religious cult, perhaps that of Judean Monotheism. More accurately in antiquity, "Judean" would have been a more ethnically orientated descriptive term.

LOL, the author was far from neutral in his views. Offered few first sources in support of his diatribe and all in all it was a boring read. Also as I recall he repeatedly repudiates his own stories by admitting he has very little source material. I can't remember for what class but I was tortured into ready what can at best be call a mundane and unsubstantiated view of the Arab Muslim colonial period.

Or in short
Yeah I read it ;--)

Whats your point ? Or are you simply avoiding the fact that the Arab Muslims are colonists in a foreign land

LOL, the author was far from neutral in his views. Offered few first sources in support of his diatribe and all in all it was a boring read. Also as I recall he repeatedly repudiates his own stories by admitting he has very little source material. I can't remember for what class but I was tortured into ready what can at best be call a mundane and unsubstantiated view of the Arab Muslim colonial period.

Or in short
Yeah I read it ;--)

Whats your point ? Or are you simply avoiding the fact that the Arab Muslims are colonists in a foreign land

The colonists are the Jews. They came from elsewhere, the Muslims and Christians of Palestine are, by definition, the native people.

Repeating the same old tired lie won't make it any less a lie Monty

How can fact be a lie? The Jews that colonized Palestine came from outside of Palestine. The non-Jews had been living in Palestine had been living in Palestine for many generations. That's just a fact.

What you call facts are what the rest of us call fantasies. Jews didn't colonize Judea, they developed both their language and culture right there, dating back to the dawn of written history.

How can anyone colonize their ancestral lands.

The Arab Muslims on the other hand did colonize Judea from the Arabian Peninsula right around the 9th century CE in what is known to history as the Arab conquest.

You don't read much history do you ?

And you have no proof or evidence to support your generalization that non jews had been living in the area of the mandate for generations.

What is known is that at the time of the Arab conquest many if not most of the reagions inhabitants were slaughtered in typical Arab Muslim fashion, convert or die.

We also know that a sufficient number of Arab Muslim colonists remained to enforce their influence on whatever of the population remained.

What we don't know is what percentage of teh population remained or what percentage of population was Arab Muslim colonists.

So you really have no supporting evidence for your claims.

Any way you slice it basic science shows that the proto Judaic people inhabited the Canaan valley area long before the Arab Muslim ever even existed.

But I am kinda curious, tell me Clifford ;--)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back