The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those Black people are not shooting and killing each other? That is just made up, really?.
I'm not saying anything. I'm asking a question and that is why in most of the cases you posted they did not name the killer and why in EVERY CASE you posted they have not arrested anyone or charged anyone and they have no leads.

And that's not strange to you at all ?

Even though city taxes pay for camera’s on every block but when these shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads ?

I've spent time in Chicago.

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And let me tell you something. There are no places you can walk or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

And there are never leads because of the "no snitching" code of the Black inner city, but you know that
BULLSHIT

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last month were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence. The Chicago PD really needs to investigate this case thoroughly, because something is off. Farrakhan warned them that Trump was going to bring in Federal Troops id brothers didn't stop the killing

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

All those Black people are not shooting and killing each other? That is just made up, really?.
I'm not saying anything. I'm asking a question and that is why in most of the cases you posted they did not name the killer and why in EVERY CASE you posted they have not arrested anyone or charged anyone and they have no leads.

And that's not strange to you at all ?

Even though city taxes pay for camera’s on every block but when these shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads ?

I've spent time in Chicago.

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And let me tell you something. There are no places you can walk or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

And there are never leads because of the "no snitching" code of the Black inner city, but you know that
BULLSHIT

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last month were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence. The Chicago PD really needs to investigate this case thoroughly, because something is off. Farrakhan warned them that Trump was going to bring in Federal Troops id brothers didn't stop the killing

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?
We have great video of the shooter who tried to assassinate the two cops sitting in their car? Has he been arrested yet? That video is all over the country, he is being protected by the no snitch rule. And yes, in those cases when a very young child is killed, people will actually cooperate with police but that is the exception.

We have great video of the shooter who tried to assassinate the two cops sitting in their car? Has he been arrested yet? That video is all over the country, he is being protected by the no snitch rule.
You mean this video of the shooting in LA Compton a couple of weeks bk ?

There are no leprechauns in the hood.

It looks Hollywood, fake. After all why didn't the person down the street run after the shooting. You see someone blast two cops in the face and that guy runs towards you but you just carry on walking like its nothing ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I believe the shooting was a failed murder/suicide or a cop-on-cop hit that they are trying to cover with a "shot in Compton" narrative.

I’m wondering why this is the only grainy video the cops have. Why is the clarity better when it shows the cops inured ??

EidxlTNVgAAkQnL

From what i know there is cameras everywhere especially at the Willowbrook intersection he ran towards grainy when it’s the shooter but clear when it’s the cops injuries ?

And yes, in those cases when a very young child is killed, people will actually cooperate with police but that is the exception.
EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

We have great video of the shooter who tried to assassinate the two cops sitting in their car? Has he been arrested yet? That video is all over the country, he is being protected by the no snitch rule.

It looks Hollywood, fake. After all why didn't the person down the street run after the shooting. You see someone blast two cops in the face and that guy runs towards you but you just carry on walking like its nothing ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I believe the shooting was a failed murder/suicide or a cop-on-cop hit that they are trying to cover with a "shot in Compton" narrative.

I’m wondering why this is the only grainy video the cops have. Why is the clarity better when it shows the cops inured ??

EidxlTNVgAAkQnL

From what i know there is cameras everywhere especially at the Willowbrook intersection he ran towards grainy when it’s the shooter but clear when it’s the cops injuries ?

And yes, in those cases when a very young child is killed, people will actually cooperate with police but that is the exception.
EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

If you keep blaming everyone else for the problems in the inner city hell scapes, nothing will ever change for the better. Americans should not have to live like that. I don't care what color they are, that sort of brutal daily violence should not exist. Everyone is for Police reform, but how about inner city reform? Why don't you care about that?

If you keep blaming everyone else for the problems in the inner city hell scapes, nothing will ever change for the better. Americans should not have to live like that. I don't care what color they are, that sort of brutal daily violence should not exist. Everyone is for Police reform, but how about inner city reform? Why don't you care about that?
Inner city reform ? That reform is going to come from your people (White people). Black people don't control the inner cities. We don't decide if the roads are maintained in the inner city. We don't decide what houses are built in the inner cities. We don't decide the infrastructure in the cities. We don't decide funding of schools. We don't decide the amount of drugs in the inner city.

Malcolm X said it best

Happen. Not. Gonna.

EidxlTNVgAAkQnL

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

Looks like they caught the midget assassin, Deonte Murray a gang member yet another product of the Fatherless, lawless Inner Cities.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

EidxlTNVgAAkQnL

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

Looks like they caught the midget assassin, Deonte Murray a gang member yet another product of the Fatherless, lawless Inner Cities.

120619973_360253518663314_2480019870723454093_n.jpg

120529435_360253521996647_7969973700470352119_n.jpg

Meanwhile the usual white supremacist stitch up. White people love doing stuff like this.

120514542_360253508663315_3213663423450993775_n.jpg

Jilani Platt was pregnant when she was murdered by Zydderious Platt.
Here is your challenge, should you wish to rise, or sink, to it.
What is the race of Zydderious?

What is the race of Deonte Murray?

What is the race of Jayvon Hatchett?

What is the race of Kimonie Bryant?

What is the race of Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III?

What is the race of Lemaricus Davidson?

What is the race of Dangelo Dorsey?

What is the race of DeMarquise Elkins?

What is the race of Letalvis Calvin Boyd?

Please add to this list of *creative* first names given in lieu of a decent family upbringing, since each of the above named individuals has either been convicted of or is awaiting trial for murder of a white person, except for Zydderious.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

EidxlTNVgAAkQnL

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

120619973_360253518663314_2480019870723454093_n.jpg

120529435_360253521996647_7969973700470352119_n.jpg

Meanwhile the usual white supremacist stitch up. White people love doing stuff like this.

120514542_360253508663315_3213663423450993775_n.jpg

Hey look over there! Some White people kill people! So that means there's no problem in the Inner Cities with Fatherless\dysfunctional homes and Blacks killing Blacks on an hourly basis.
Got it :113:

Black teenager murders a man over a "cutting in line" dispute. There's some good parenting, eh?
Newspapers no longer tell you the race of murderers. Have you noticed?
Guess the race of this 17-year-old. It's not a tough call.

Hello. Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing ProBlack community to END TERRORISM & #THUGLIFE Child Abuse!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR:

I would like to share scientific medical research that health professionals state is the source or infancy for mental health issues experienced by *many* American and foreign born citizens...

Early Brain Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD educates a billionaire Childhood Trauma survivor about an easily preventable medical condition affecting children, teens & ADULTS emotional well-being, as well as physical HEALTH:

Dr. Bruce D. Perry: Social And Emotional Development In Early Childhood:

'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Prevention, Education Advocate California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains the effects of Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect & Maltreatment:

Dr. Harris offers REAL solutions for PREVENTING Violence & HATE:

Forensic psychiatrist Dr. Park Dietz, MD, PhD, chats with homicidal, suicidal minded 'Mafia hitman' Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, explaining why he matured into a paranoid, HATEful teen & adult citizen lacking empathy, compassion & respect for EVERYONE, including his children:

Mafia Iceman Killer Abused Traumatized American Child

THUGLIFE = "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYBODY" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

ProBlack/BLM community pathology:

Tagged:
Prevent_Childhood_Trauma
Mental_Health
End_Hate
☮️♥️

EP8V3ZvXUAEU-Ca.jpg
EGyWRj4XYAEXpbp.jpg
EMxik6cX0AA16Tz.jpg

The Chicago Black on Black shooting gallery claims three more Friday afternoon.

You have no clue whatsoever what “Black Lives Matter” means.
You’re hopeless.
Think of it like “ With liberty and justice FOR ALL”

Show me the "ALL" word in BLM. Or back-off. The BLM Phrase is FINE.. The movement that hijacked it and trademarked it -- is NOT "fine people".. To them Black Lives Murdered by Police" is what they mean.. BLMP... all of the NINE "unarmed" blacks killed last year by cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back