The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't believe that
It is fact based on AHA numbers. I used the low-end number from 2000. By 2018, 270,000 blacks died from hypertension bought on by racism. That's 740 blacks who die each day. If we go by the rate of increase since 2000, the number of blacks dying due to racism induced hypertension is 768 blacks per day. And when people start talking about children, white racism is killing children before they are born.

These are facts. Men face facts. Are you a man?

White racism is killing unborn black children.

Racism-induced stress linked with high black infant mortality rates​

The mortality rate among black infants in the U.S. is more than twice that of white infants—in some urban areas, even higher—and a growing body of evidence suggests that a key factor may be stress among black mothers caused by racial discrimination.

Nancy Krieger, professor of social epidemiology at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, discussed the relationship between racism and black infant mortality in a February 15, 2017 article in The Nation.

People here want to talk shit, but what they cannot face is the truth. Those shootings and gang violence is due to white racism, but people want to ignore that and preach their racist bullshit about what blacks need to do according to the white man. It's time the white man shut the hell up and listened.

It is fact based on AHA numbers. I used the low-end number from 2000. By 2018, 270,000 blacks died from hypertension bought on by racism. That's 740 blacks who die each day. If we go by the rate of increase since 2000, the number of blacks dying due to racism induced hypertension is 768 blacks per day. And when people start talking about children, white racism is killing children before they are born.

No, really. I know you're kind of One Note Samba and not too bright either, but I doubt that even you can really believe that. Besides more blacks get killed in Chicago in a weekend than die of this Imaginary Post Traumatic White Disorder you made up

No, really. I know you're kind of One Note Samba and not too bright either, but I doubt that even you can really believe that. Besides more blacks get killed in Chicago in a weekend than die of this Imaginary Post Traumatic White Disorder you made up
The only one note samba is coming from you. I stated medical fact. What you don't believe is irrelevant.

Whites are just so responsible

main-qimg-5152be8248271113ea275ef90d302858

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You seem to be obsessed with this latest "study" that proves death by racism. So how about you produce ONE official death certificate that states "Death by hypertension brought on by racism".

You seem to be obsessed with this latest "study" that proves death by racism. So how about you produce ONE official death certificate that states "Death by hypertension brought on by racism".
I have shown you what medical experts have proven. I don't need to show your white ass a death certificate. I'm black and I know how the body reacts to white racism by living it. I know how stressful white racism is by living with it. Your white ass is a racist so you don't think racism is a problem because you believe that the natural order of things is that whites are better and black problems are a result of our inferiority.

At least 600 blacks die every day from hypertension. Stress causes hypertension. Racism causes stress. The connection is clear. More blacks have died this month from racism induced hypertension than have died in Chicago for 2 decades. More blacks have died this month from racism induced hypertensive than have been killed by blacks on the streets for 2 years. Black babies are dying in the womb because of that stress. These are facts and as long as you decide to use the deaths of black children as pawns for your racist opinion of blacks, you will face the totality of what white racism has done.

Last edited:
A 16 year old is charged with the murder of Melissa Ortega. The other shooter in the gunfight also charged. Hopefully they don't release him because he is a "minor".

And at least 600 more blacks have died from racism induced hypertension. That is now a minimum of 15,600 blacks who have died this month from such hypertension. The killers still get to practice the racism that causes these deaths. I am sure you don't argue with any "study" that shows how black gangs are the biggest problem blacks face.

A 16 year old is charged with the murder of Melissa Ortega. The other shooter in the gunfight also charged. Hopefully they don't release him because he is a "minor".

Funny that when a white person (White Latino) gets murdered they find the killer immediately and charge him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But the killers of unborn black babies and 600 blacks per day are allowed to walk the streets and deny what they are doing.

The aboriginals of the so called Middle East were Black. The people living in that region today did not originate there. And that explains why at one time the current state of Israel was ranked number two in the world for skin cancer/melanoma.

1643302029618.png
1643302041078.png

THE TRUE JEWS ARE BLACK ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE: “Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.” – Lamentations 5:10 “My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.” – Job 30:30

1643302136073.png

Even Newsweek did an exhaustive Biblical and scientific breakdown to show that "Adam and Eve" were Black Negroes.

1643302238880.png

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
Can we start a White Deaths Matter thread? Because to the Right, it doesn't seem to be the case.

According to the FBI, White men are far more likely per capita to commit unlawful acts of bestiality than any other male group in the U.S. Bestiality is animal cruelty. End bestiality now! Save the animals. This is sad and pathetic.

FG0-pUJXMA8wdD6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back