The Ocoee Massacre

So your response is everybody who ever changed parties? That is nothing like what you tried to claim.

And holy hell, you literally listed everybody who changed parties. Even the Latino kid who was born in California in the 1980s is now a "Southern Racist". Holy hell, even the guy from Puerto Rico who served as a representative from New York is a "Southern Racist".

That is not verifying what you said, it is not even close. Nice fail though, nice fail.

You see, that is the problem when you simply post something you claim is true. Some of us will actually look through that TLDR and pick some out at random to check. And I checked about 10 of them and not a single one was what you claimed it was. You just stole from somewhere a list of anybody that changed parties. California, New York, does n9ot matter, if they changed you are now blasting them automatically as a "Southern Racist".

"By 2004 every elected nearly Democrat from the South had become a Republican."

Interesting to see the you associate being a Republican with being a racist. A look into your mirror one would assume.

and

You asked for a ist, I gave it to you.

No matter how you count it, he did not win all of the south, or even half of the south.

Oh, and West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Kentucky are unquestionable "Southern States". Hell, they were even all slave states at the start of the Civil War.

You were aware that there actually were slave states that fought for the Union, right?
"nearly the entire South "

obviously the language is a problem for you.

A fascinating film about a little known massacre. It illustrates the difficulty faced by black folks faced with white violence.
People were killed because they wanted to vote.Their survivora were purged and their land stolen.
The current mayor is desended from the mob leaders. The story is not told in local history.

I wonder why ?

It would be classified as CRT making whites "feel bad" to talk about it.

No, I was correct. He actually won under many parties in 1968, but the main one is the AIP. He was listed in some of the primaries as a nominee for the Democratic Party, but in the Democratic Primaries only won 0.5% of the vote. To give an idea, Bear Bryant got more votes than that at 1,5%.

The AIP was a party created for George Wallace, and he was the only person to run under it. But he still was listed in the primaries of many states for the Democratic Party. And even in the election itself some states listed the AIP as the "George Wallace Party".

The next year the party dissolved and became the American Party.
You think, after being corrected on the issue, that Wallace STILL won no EC votes in 1968?

I guess actual factual history is an issue for you too.

A fascinating film about a little known massacre. It illustrates the difficulty faced by black folks faced with white violence.
People were killed because they wanted to vote.Their survivora were purged and their land stolen.
The current mayor is desended from the mob leaders. The story is not told in local history.

I wonder why ?

When are going to post stories of the numerous mass murdering by your government over the centuries?

"By 2004 every elected nearly Democrat from the South had become a Republican."

Uh-huh, and as I said you listed a hell of a lot that were not even born back then or were children. Even some from states like California and New York. That is simply a list of Democrats who had changed parties.

"nearly the entire South "

obviously the language is a problem for you.

No, it is more of a problem for you if you think 4 states is "nearly the entire south".

By the same ratio, if I had claimed that "nearly all the states west of the Mississippi" had done something and the real number was only 5 of them, would you think that accurate? I sure as hell would not, as it is not even close. Yet you still want us to believe you are correct in saying "nearly the entire south", when that was only 4 of 15 states.

Obviously reality and honestly is a problem for you.

You think, after being corrected on the issue, that Wallace STILL won no EC votes in 1968?

You are so far away from reality you are not even worth my time anymore.

Claiming 4 out of 16 states is the same as nearly all of them, and that politicians born in the 1980s in California and New York politicians born in Puerto Rico have anything to do with "the south".

Uh-huh, and as I said you listed a hell of a lot that were not even born back then or were children. Even some from states like California and New York. That is simply a list of Democrats who had changed parties.
I listed elected democrats prior to 2004 who were not even born before 2004?

sure. whatever you say.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it is more of a problem for you if you think 4 states is "nearly the entire south".

By the same ratio, if I had claimed that "nearly all the states west of the Mississippi" had done something and the real number was only 5 of them, would you think that accurate? I sure as hell would not, as it is not even close. Yet you still want us to believe you are correct in saying "nearly the entire south", when that was only 4 of 15 states.

Obviously reality and honestly is a problem for you.
You mean as opposed to ZERO EC voted you claimed?

You are so far away from reality you are not even worth my time anymore.

Claiming 4 out of 16 states is the same as nearly all of them, and that politicians born in the 1980s in California and New York politicians born in Puerto Rico have anything to do with "the south".
You claimed wallace won ZERO EC votes and you've been dancing ever since on what constituted the South in 1968 to deflect from your ignorance.

What Wiki says:

The Ocoee massacre was a mass racial violence event that saw a white mob attack numerous African-American residents in the northern parts of Ocoee, Florida, a town located in Orange County near Orlando. The massacre took place on November 2, 1920, the day of the U.S. presidential election.[4]

By most estimates, a total of 30–35 black people were killed in the violence.[1][2][3] Most African American-owned buildings and residences in northern Ocoee were burned to the ground. Other African Americans living in southern Ocoee were later killed or driven out of town by the threat of further violence being used against them. Thus, Ocoee essentially became an all-white or "sundown" town. The massacre has been described as the "single bloodiest day in modern American political history".[2]

The attack was intended to prevent black citizens from voting. Black people had essentially been disenfranchised in Florida since the beginning of the 20th century. In Ocoee and across the state, various black organizations had been conducting voter registration drives for a year.

Do you remember when the Welsh Communists tried to stop people working ? That was Tummy Turd trying to deflect from his Communist past , A dishonest man .

Forum List

Back