The Obumanation Makes Stunning Admission: "Seed Money For Al Qaeda Came From Saudi Arabia"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
SHOCKING...SURPRISED...OUTRAGED........NOT!

Zerohedge ^ | April 18, 2016 | Tyler Durden
Following a dramatic deterioration in official diplomatic channels between the US and Saudi Arabia when over the weekend the Saudis threatened the U.S. with dumping billions in Treasuries if Congress were to pass a bill probing into their alleged support of Sept 11 terrorists in the aftermath of last weekend's 60 Minutes report on the classified "28 pages" from the Septemeber 11 commission, moments ago the Obama administration made a stunning admission, when for the first time it revealed on the record that the Saudis were the original source of funding for Al Qaeda. As Politico reports, Obama's deputy national...

th

And many members were part of the Reagan's mujaheddin fighters fighting the USSR in Afghanistan.

Actually not but that aside I think where we are here Moonglow comes the royalty. And this makes a political pancake so hot to trot deal with that there is no doubt 2016 is the killer.

Whoa hit send before finishing.

Regan's mujaheddin did not become for the most part the Taliban. Different entities.

And many members were part of the Reagan's mujaheddin fighters fighting the USSR in Afghanistan.

Actually not but that aside I think where we are here Moonglow comes the royalty. And this makes a political pancake so hot to trot deal with that there is no doubt 2016 is the killer.

Regan's mujaheddin did not become for the most part the Taliban. Different entities.

Not to mention, Reagans mujaheddin first got their funding from Carter.

Al-Qaeda is a militant Sunni Islamist global organization founded in 1988 by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam, and several other Arab volunteers who fought against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s

Al-Qaeda is a militant Sunni Islamist global organization founded in 1988 by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam, and several other Arab volunteers who fought against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s

Yes, AFTER the mujareddin broke up.

Yes, AFTER the mujareddin broke up.
Well duh....

Um, this is so stale it makes my mouth dry. Of course Saudi Arabia caused 9/11. That was an act of war, what happened. Iraq or Afghanistan had nothing to do with it. Bush lied, yadda yadda. Bush covered up, too, and pretended we wouldn't notice or we might forget. He was an idiot. Bush and his cohorts tried to protect their Saudi Oil buddies, above protecting America, and then mislead us. Bush is a friggin traitor and in collusion with a foreign power that perpetrated a act of war and mass murder.

Last edited:
Um, this is so stale it makes my mouth dry. Of course Saudi Arabia caused 9/11. That was an act of war, what happened. Iraq or Afghanistan had nothing to do with it. Bush lied, yadda yadda. Bush covered up, too, and pretended we wouldn't notice or we might forget. He was an idiot. Bush and his cohorts tried to protect their Saudi Oil buddies, above protecting America, and the mislead us. Bush is a friggin traitor and in collusion with a foreign power that perpetrated a act of war and mass murder.
Oil men stick together...

I so pissed off at Americans for letting GW Bush get away with this. Don't worry about Blacks live Matter, or the GOP screwing with Trump. What GW Bush did was the crime of the century. He ignored the real attackers and invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 as a diversion. Saudi Arabia.

This was obvious immediatly after 9-11. Wealthy Saudi's, some of the royal family, funded Bin Laden. Some of the same people are funding ISIS. They should be targets of termination orders for our black ops. Most of the powerful in the US are afraid of the power of the Saudi wealth.

I like Obama. I makes my blood run cold that even HE, with no ties to oil or previous administrations, won't at least let them release those 28 pages of the of the 9/11 report. Is the establishment THAT afraid of the facts?

Um, this is so stale it makes my mouth dry. Of course Saudi Arabia caused 9/11. That was an act of war, what happened. Iraq or Afghanistan had nothing to do with it. Bush lied, yadda yadda. Bush covered up, too, and pretended we wouldn't notice or we might forget. He was an idiot. Bush and his cohorts tried to protect their Saudi Oil buddies, above protecting America, and then mislead us. Bush is a friggin traitor and in collusion with a foreign power that perpetrated a act of war and mass murder.

AQ and UBL were operating in Afghanistan.

Warfare 101: You attack where the enemy is, not where he isn't.

I like Obama. I makes my blood run cold that even HE, with no ties to oil or previous administrations, won't at least let them release those 28 pages of the of the 9/11 report. Is the establishment THAT afraid of the facts?

We don't know what's contained in those 28 pages.

It's possible that they show Saudi anti-terror operations and that would politically dangerous for the Saudi government.

If Obama won't release them, you can bet your ass they don't make Bush look bad.

I so pissed off at Americans for letting GW Bush get away with this. Don't worry about Blacks live Matter, or the GOP screwing with Trump. What GW Bush did was the crime of the century. He ignored the real attackers and invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 as a diversion. Saudi Arabia.

You think Bush should have invaded Saudi Arabia?

So tell me, how pro-drilling are you?

This was obvious immediatly after 9-11. Wealthy Saudi's, some of the royal family, funded Bin Laden. Some of the same people are funding ISIS. They should be targets of termination orders for our black ops. Most of the powerful in the US are afraid of the power of the Saudi wealth.

Assassinations and targeting civilians are illegal. I thought you people were vehemently opposed to war crimes?

We don't know what's contained in those 28 pages.

It's possible that they show Saudi anti-terror operations and that would politically dangerous for the Saudi government.

If Obama won't release them, you can bet your ass they don't make Bush look bad.
Call me cynical, but there is more to this than covering operatives. I think of wikileaks and so forth. There has got to be a reason we didn't immediately condemn Saudi Arabia from the get go as the primary attacker on 9/11. And hiding operatives isn't addressing that simple question. If it looks like a cover-up, and walks like a cover-up...

Forum List

Back