Donald Trump supports Saudis ... 'Mockery of justice’ after Saudis convict eight over Khashoggi kill

I am not happy with Trump’s love affair with SA.
How did you feel about FDR and Stalin being buddies?
How did I feel about FDR reducing the work week from 200 hours to 35 hours?
I approved.

Did you approve?
You answered a question I didnt ask

And failed to answer the question I did ask

But I understand why you are forced to do that
It would have been fun fighting Stalin and Hitler and deciding whose empire to become part of.
I guess people forget the US became the superpower it is after WWII.

I approved.

Did you approve?

It would have been fun fighting Stalin and Hitler and deciding whose empire to become part of.

It came down to Hitler declared war on us

I approved.

Did you approve?

It came down to Hitler declared war on us
We were supplying aid to the soviets before Pearl Harbor

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are complicit after the fact in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi for their support of Mohammed bin Salman when the USA's security services determined that Mohammed bin Salman ordered the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

Donald Trump is still brazenly siding with the Saudis when the rest of the world condemns the secret trial and acquittal.

The Saudi trial is a mockery and the names of the persons found guilty are suppressed.

Donald Trump didn't even have the decency to ask his friend Mohammed bin Salman where he hid Jamal Khashoggi's remains.

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are complicit after the fact in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

'Mockery of justice’ after Saudis convict eight over Khashoggi killing

Trump has come right out and said military sales to the Saudis are more important than human rights

Everything has a price on it and money always wins

So did your beloved Hussein. Get over it. We sell them arms, they sell us oil.
We never had such blatant human rights violations under the previous Saudi regimes

Takes a lot to ignore

Donald Trump is brazen about his complicity. We might have to wait for a Democrat administration before the veil of secrecy on Trump's and Kushner's complicity is lifted.
Trump has openly stated...So what? There is money to be made

Exactly. So what? Another Muslim killed by a radical Islamic regime. Happens everyday. Why are you lefties crying about this one?

Oh, because CNN told you to.

You sycophants fully supported the Hussein and his policy or enabling ISIS throughout the ME to topple certain regimes that never attacked us, like Libya and Syria. The result was hundreds of thousands dead and the “refugee crisis”.

Never heard a peep from you assholes about Hussein’s foreign policy that enabled all those deaths. But now your foaming at the mouth about President Trump not caring about one death which he had zero to do with.

Forum List

Back