The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

PROVE YOUR CHARGES.

Still waiting. Dont talk shit. PROVE IT.

Well, Google "wayne allyn root lies" and see for yourself.

Graff is 91, and no sane person believes what Root says Graff said.

Plus, Graff wasn't all that great compared to other distinguished professors at Columbia - such as Eric Foner, Richard Hofstadter, and Alan Brinkley.

It ain't rocket science...

That wingnut bullshit is funny. It's all been debunked. Root has zero credibility and Graff is in his baby food and diaper years.

PROVE YOUR CHARGES.

Still waiting. Dont talk shit. PROVE IT.

Well, Google "wayne allyn root lies" and see for yourself.

Graff is 91, and no sane person believes what Root says Graff said.

Plus, Graff wasn't all that great compared to other distinguished professors at Columbia - such as Eric Foner, Richard Hofstadter, and Alan Brinkley.

It ain't rocket science...

Yep. Apparently it IS rocket science for you goose-steppers

Columbia College Today

Looks as though SOMEONE was at the reunion, at it WASN'T YOUR BOY. However, Dr Graff WAS in attendance. YOUR BOY couldn't even send a video message, what with being a "distinguished graduate" and all...

Obama is a fraud. Nothing more and nothing less.

Obama was a transfer student from Occidental and had already taken his history courses, which is why he didn't need to take any of Graff's courses at Columbia. It ain't rocket science...

BTW, why isn't Dr. Graff important enough to even have a Wikapedia page?

Obama was a transfer student from Occidental and had already taken his history courses, which is why he didn't need to take any of Graff's courses at Columbia. It ain't rocket science...

Right. If that's how you explain it, and it soothes your soul, then why not?

Final Report of the Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board - John R. Tunheim - Google Books

http://www.americanpresidentsseries.com/authors.asp

It would seem that there is a MUCH larger paper trail for Dr Graff than there is for your boy.

I can see how a man (Dr Graff) who has been associated with several administrations wouldn't know that Barry Obama never attended Columbia....

Again, whatever soothes your soul...

Last edited:

Final Report of the Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board - John R. Tunheim - Google Books

I can see how a man (Dr Graff) who has been associated with several administrations wouldn't know that Barry Obama never attended Columbia....

Did Graff actually say he never met Obama or are Root and others saying that? Regardless, if Obama didn't need any of Graff's classes - why would Graff know him?

And how could Obama attend Harvard without his 4-year B.A. degree from Columbia?

Are they all in on this great conspiracy?

BTW, my soul is just fine.

Did Graff actually say he never met Obama or are Root and others saying that? Regardless, if Obama didn't need any of Graff's classes - why would Graff know him?

And how could Obama attend Harvard without his 4-year B.A. degree from Columbia?

Again...for the 1400th time..no one is saying that
Barry doesn't have a degree from Columbia hanging on his wall. NOT ONE PERSON.

The problem is that FEW, IF ANY, of the Professors that would have come into contact with this guy (to include Dr Graff) have any recollection of him having EVER attended a class there. You know, kind of like the Jock that never attended a class. Except Barry is no "jock".

Every student who attended Columbia (and went on to a career in politics) knows Dr Graff. EVERY ONE. Doctor Graff KNOWS EACH ONE OF THEM. EVERY ONE. All EXCEPT Barry.

Now, you may not find that odd, that the current President of the United States, The first Bi-racial President, and the FIRST president of the United States to hail from Columbia University is NOT KNOWN by the Professor Emeritus of the University, but I find it EXTREMELY odd.

That Barry Obama is "too busy" to send even a video message to the class reunion - the reunion that HE would have graduated from - is ridiculous.

The problem is that FEW, IF ANY, of the Professors that would have come into contact with this guy (to include Dr Graff) have any recollection of him having EVER attended a class there. You know, kind of like the Jock that never attended a class. Except Barry is no "jock".

Every student who attended Columbia (and went on to a career in politics) knows Dr Graff. EVERY ONE. Doctor Graff KNOWS EACH ONE OF THEM. EVERY ONE. All EXCEPT Barry.

Now, you may not find that odd, that the current President of the United States, The first Bi-racial President, and the FIRST president of the United States to hail from Columbia University is NOT KNOWN by the Professor Emeritus of the University, but I find it EXTREMELY odd.

That Barry Obama is "too busy" to send even a video message to the class reunion - the reunion that HE would have graduated from - is ridiculous.

Yea....Nobody remembers him

Alumni Corner | Columbia College Today

Problem with conspiracy theorists is when their lie is disproven......they just keep repeating the lie

Problem with conspiracy theorists is when their lie is disproven......they just keep repeating the lie

So one guy wrote an article saying he remembers him, but no professors remember him--OK

I just want to know what he put on his entrance applications and how he paid the tuition. Why is that a big secret?

So one guy wrote an article saying he remembers him, but no professors remember him--OK

I just want to know what he put on his entrance applications and how he paid the tuition. Why is that a big secret?

Unless you believe he broke the law, how is it relevant to him being President?

It could determine whether he is honest and ethical---a couple of qualities that most of us would like in our presidents.

If he claimed to be a foreign student in order to get loans and grants, then he committed fraud. If he lied about his financial status in order to get financial help, then he committed fraud.

The fact that he has paid lawyers to keep these records from view only creates suspicion that he has something to hide.

As I said before, we have the right to know everything about the guy we make president, because he affects the future of our country and our lives.

It could determine whether he is honest and ethical---a couple of qualities that most of us would like in our presidents.

If he claimed to be a foreign student in order to get loans and grants, then he committed fraud. If he lied about his financial status in order to get financial help, then he committed fraud.

The fact that he has paid lawyers to keep these records from view only creates suspicion that he has something to hide.

As I said before, we have the right to know everything about the guy we make president, because he affects the future of our country and our lives.

Do you have any information that he was either dishonest or unethical in gaining college admittance? If not, you have no reason to demand that he disprove your wild accusations

Burden of proof is on you

This is the Obama era of 'Paramount State Security'.... guilty until proven innocent. The IRS, DHS, NSA, DOJ......it is the new normal.

Cough up the transcripts Obie.

Last edited:

Do you have any information that he was either dishonest or unethical in gaining college admittance? If not, you have no reason to demand that he disprove your wild accusations

No, because the records are sealed. He has paid lawyers to fight any subpeonas for them.

BTW, have you read his books? If not, you should. You might also have questions about how he got into, and paid for Columbia and Harvard.

No, because the records are sealed. He has paid lawyers to fight any subpeonas for them.

BTW, have you read his books? If not, you should. You might also have questions about how he got into, and paid for Columbia and Harvard.

Thence a presumption of innocence

Burden of proof is with you

That is the way our society works. You do not get to attack the President of the United States and then demand that he provide proof that it is not so

Can I play too?

I think Obama may have had criminals and communists at his wedding.....I demand to see a wedding list and what presents he received

I suspect Obama may be an alchoholic....I demand to see any bills from bars or liquor stores

I think Obama is a bad tipper......I demand to see all his restaurant receipts

I suspect Obama is a shoplifter.......I demand to see receipts for all his clothes

After all, Obama did say he would be the most transparent president in history. That means he should give me any information about himself that I demand

Can I play too?

I think Obama may have had criminals and communists at his wedding.....I demand to see a wedding list and what presents he received

I suspect Obama may be an alchoholic....I demand to see any bills from bars or liquor stores

I suspect Obama is a shoplifter.......I demand to see receipts for all his clothes

After all, Obama did say he would be the most transparent president in history. That means he should give me any information about himself that I demand

Nice try, but your attempt at deflection fails. Although he did claim that he was going to be the most transparent president in history---just another in a long string of lies. Thanks for reminding us.

He also said he would put the healthcare debate on c-span. But instead it was held behind closed doors with only dems allowed to participate.

All of these lies just create concern about the sealed college records. Sorry, but this is not going away.

Can I play too?

Nice try, but your attempt at deflection fails. Although he did claim that he was going to be the most transparent president in history---just another in a long string of lies. Thanks for reminding us.

He also said he would put the healthcare debate on c-span. But instead it was held behind closed doors with only dems allowed to participate.

All of these lies just create concern about the sealed college records. Sorry, but this is not going away.

Obama has been sworn in for his second term

That issue has gone away

Forum List

Back