The NY Times ,Clinton's 1998 Iraq Liberation Act & 3,168,000 Iraqi children agree: There were WMDs!

Year is 2017, this thing is long settled, buddy. Time to move on at some point.

Pre-emptive WMD arguments for Iraq invasion were a complete bust as Bush himself long ago acknowledged. Saddam was bluffing to keep his neighbors in check, did not actually have an advanced nuclear program the war was sold on.

Doesn't alter FACT!
YES! Saddam was bluffing but Saddam denied allowing children to starve.
Bush calling his bluff saved 3 million kids from starvation.
To Stop the Swarm, Stop the Spawn

Blowflies breed maggots. If you could handle the truth, you'd know that most of those kids Dubai Dubya saved grew up to join ISIS.

YUP I have no problem believing they became ISIS recruits.

After all with the MSM and traitors like you and these people telling these youths how bad Gitmo was, how bad Abu Ghraib was, and as these traitors below
blowing way way out of proportion and the barbarian terrorists LOVING to have these traitors tell how bad the US military, our soldiers and America was!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost", Great news to the terrorists!
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,” And the terrorists certainly made it out that ALL our troops killed civilians!
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." Wow! A Senator calling our troops terrorists!
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," way to help recruit Obama!
This Harvard study to have increased violence by 10%...
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

The Alt-Right, peddlers of pseudo-news can take credit for that effect. It's been proven that the terrorist used their technique of taking a few words out of context and lying about what was said.

Harry Reid said that unless the president changed course in Iraq the war is lost.

Murtha was talking about a specific case were civilians were murdered.

US troops were dragging families out in the middle of the night doing the job that the Iraqis themselves should be doing.

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there," Obama said

The aid you give to the enemy is all yours.
can you show me "unless the president changed course in Iraq" 'the war is lost'. cause that's a big difference, but not the way i remember it.

Pretty simple for people that aren't IDIOTS!!!

Dummies like you probably don't understand this analogy but this is for others.

A home football team is playing there cross town rival.
The home team cheerleaders boo the home team and cheer the cross town rivals!

Do you understand? When you tell the bad guys..."war is lost" That means the bad guys won! Do you understand?
It's not complicated!

Doesn't alter FACT!

Blowflies breed maggots. If you could handle the truth, you'd know that most of those kids Dubai Dubya saved grew up to join ISIS.

After all with the MSM and traitors like you and these people telling these youths how bad Gitmo was, how bad Abu Ghraib was, and as these traitors below
blowing way way out of proportion and the barbarian terrorists LOVING to have these traitors tell how bad the US military, our soldiers and America was!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost", Great news to the terrorists!
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,” And the terrorists certainly made it out that ALL our troops killed civilians!
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." Wow! A Senator calling our troops terrorists!
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," way to help recruit Obama!

The Alt-Right, peddlers of pseudo-news can take credit for that effect. It's been proven that the terrorist used their technique of taking a few words out of context and lying about what was said.

Harry Reid said that unless the president changed course in Iraq the war is lost.

US troops were dragging families out in the middle of the night doing the job that the Iraqis themselves should be doing.

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there," Obama said

can you show me "unless the president changed course in Iraq" 'the war is lost'. cause that's a big difference, but not the way i remember it.

Pretty simple for people that aren't IDIOTS!!!

Dummies like you probably don't understand this analogy but this is for others.

A home football team is playing there cross town rival.
The home team cheerleaders boo the home team and cheer the cross town rivals!

Do you understand? When you tell the bad guys..."war is lost" That means the bad guys won! Do you understand?
It's not complicated!

Using your analogy, you lose the game and then blame the cheerleaders and not the coach who punted on every first down.

Year is 2017, this thing is long settled, buddy. Time to move on at some point.

Pre-emptive WMD arguments for Iraq invasion were a complete bust as Bush himself long ago acknowledged. Saddam was bluffing to keep his neighbors in check, did not actually have an advanced nuclear program the war was sold on.

Doesn't alter FACT!

never mind, i found it, it was biden.

Biden said he didn't agree with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's recent statement that the war in Iraq is "lost."

"I know what he means," he said. "His frustration is overwhelming at this president's mishandling the war, and unless the president changes course, Harry's going to turn out to be right."

He used the words "the war is lost" several times.

"As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course. No one wants us to succeed in the Middle East more than I do. But there must be a change of course."

Doesn't alter FACT!

Biden said he didn't agree with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's recent statement that the war in Iraq is "lost."

"I know what he means," he said. "His frustration is overwhelming at this president's mishandling the war, and unless the president changes course, Harry's going to turn out to be right."

"As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course. No one wants us to succeed in the Middle East more than I do. But there must be a change of course."

i'm sorry i just don't see it your way, i think he was against the surge.
april 20 2007
WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday the war in Iraq is "lost," triggering an angry backlash by Republicans, who said the top Democrat had turned his back on the troops. The bleak assessment - the most pointed yet from Reid - came as the House voted 215-199 to uphold legislation ordering troops out of Iraq next year.

Reid said he told President Bush on Wednesday he thought the war could not be won through military force, although he said the U.S. could still pursue political, economic and diplomatic means to bring peace to Iraq.

"I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and - you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows - (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday," said Reid, D-Nev.

april 20 2007
WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday the war in Iraq is "lost," triggering an angry backlash by Republicans, who said the top Democrat had turned his back on the troops. The bleak assessment - the most pointed yet from Reid - came as the House voted 215-199 to uphold legislation ordering troops out of Iraq next year.

Reid said he told President Bush on Wednesday he thought the war could not be won through military force, although he said the U.S. could still pursue political, economic and diplomatic means to bring peace to Iraq.

"I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and - you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows - (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday," said Reid, D-Nev.

I believe I quoted a part of his speech on the Senate floor from the 20th not the 19th.

april 20 2007

I believe I quoted a part of his speech on the Senate floor from the 20th not the 19th.

still, "this war is lost" seems clear.

Forum List

Back