The noose tightens

Perhaps the people that are hell bent on "getting" Trump, and "tightening the noose" might step back and take a broader, more sympathetic, view of the "hanging".... This man has a family. Think about the violation YOU would feel if 30 armed men went through every inch of your family's home,,, for nine hours... Think about his sixteen year old son that likely had a playboy magazine under his mattress. The shear anger, that any father would have, over such a violation of his home and family, is something that I can only imagine. Hell, they went through his wife's panty drawer. "Hang 'Em High" is a classic western movie (Clint Eastwood) about a noose that didn't work. If you haven't seen the movie..wikipedia spells it out.

Last edited:

82121ad6558e3420c4feac909b8cacd1.jpg

In our country, we don't put our senior politicians in jail. We didn't do it with Nixon, or Clinton (either of them), we won't do it with President Trump.

But, politically-motivated prosecutions (from either party) are in bad taste and not in the best interests of the country.

That being said, I believe ... from now on ... we can look forward to them being the new normal.

When Republicans re-take Congress, prepare to unleash Hell.

View attachment 683505
I don't know which country you are talking about but in this country, no one (senior politician or otherwise) is above the law. No one.

Your orange douche bag is alleged to have committed a crime. He wasn't thrown in any jail (not yet) but is being investigated in full accordance with the law.

That too is nothing to do with him being a senior anything but due process accorded to every single individual in this country.

But, I can see how you little nazis want to twist this into something sinister so that you can use it as an excuse to go full Nazi on the country when you retards get back power.

But you still haven't answered my original question:
You guys keep claiming nothing can happen to your orange douche bag and yet when the FBI executes a search warrant on Rump's house you idiots claim Gestapo tactics.

Which is it?

Care to answer the question?

I don't know which country you are talking about but in this country, no one (senior politician or otherwise) is above the law. No one.

Your orange douche bag is alleged to have committed a crime. He wasn't thrown in any jail (not yet) but is being investigated in full accordance with the law.

That too is nothing to do with him being a senior anything but due process accorded to every single individual in this country.

But, I can see how you little nazis want to twist this into something sinister so that you can use it as an excuse to go full Nazi on the country when you retards get back power.

But you still haven't answered my original question:
You guys keep claiming nothing can happen to your orange douche bag and yet when the FBI executes a search warrant on Rump's house you idiots claim Gestapo tactics.

Which is it?

Care to answer the question?
The American people break out laughing every time one of you deranged loons parrots the current mantra..." No one is above the Law". Fucking hilarious.

The American people break out laughing every time one of you deranged loons parrots the current mantra..." No one is above the Law". Fucking hilarious.
In other words, you got nothing? Not to worry. Trumptards rarely do. :itsok:

Methodical and legally correct, Merrick builds his case against Trump, despite all the noise and screeching from the Trump Cult party.

Trump is in deep dodo, and he knows it! Bigly!!!

Nooses are racist, bigot.

Liz Cheney is gone. We will have Congress in January and the Supreme Court is locked conservative for at least 25 years. All you have is a brain dead washed up old bureaucrat sitting in the White House dribbling into his oatmeal.
Sure you will. Is this part of the same fantasy where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange douche bag is this a new one?

Methodical and legally correct, Merrick builds his case against Trump, despite all the noise and screeching from the Trump Cult party.

And yet Liz Cheney is planning an independent run for the White House in 2024 apparently because she knows Trump will be the Republican nominee. How can that happen if they're going to get Trump? They already know they aren't going to get Trump.

You got 'em now!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back