The noose tightens

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Methodical and legally correct, Merrick builds his case against Trump, despite all the noise and screeching from the Trump Cult party.

Trump is in deep dodo, and he knows it! Bigly!!!

Any day now ...

D-UtenwXsAAPy81.jpg

Methodical and legally correct, Merrick builds his case against Trump, despite all the noise and screeching from the Trump Cult party.

I’m very worried for our agent Trump. They found everything at Mar-a-Lago, they got packages of documents. In all seriousness, they say he should be executed as a person that was ready to hand off nuclear secrets to Russia.”

Ouch, very damning..

I’m very worried for our agent Trump. They found everything at Mar-a-Lago, they got packages of documents. In all seriousness, they say he should be executed as a person that was ready to hand off nuclear secrets to Russia.”

Ouch, very damning..

The 1980s called.......

Why use the word "noose" in a political discussion? Is it a kneejerk word that stirs up memories of the good old days when agents of the democrat party actually threatened Americans with a noose??

Why use the word "noose" in a political discussion? Is it a kneejerk word that stirs up memories of the good old days when agents of the democrat party actually threatened Americans with a noose??
Talking about "noose", do you know if the former VP Pence has stopped running from the deranged right-wing mob?

Funny. You guys keep claiming nothing can happen to your orange douche bag and yet when the FBI executes a search warrant on Rump's house you idiots claim Gestapo tactics.

Which is it?

In our country, we don't put our senior politicians in jail. We didn't do it with Nixon, or Clinton (either of them), we won't do it with President Trump.

But, politically-motivated prosecutions (from either party) are in bad taste and not in the best interests of the country.

That being said, I believe ... from now on ... we can look forward to them being the new normal.

When Republicans re-take Congress, prepare to unleash Hell.

gladiator-russell.gif

HaHaHa, if someone on the right used that word or if a loop is left in a garage door at a NASCAR event, the cry would be RACIST! But here we have a dyed in the wool leftist and its OK. Kind of reminds me of the left's rallying cry of "Why are you bringing up HRC's emails?" Lying communist hypocrite democrats.

Ouch, very damning..

Russia media calls Trump our agent? your pretty gullible, not much of a chess player are you? can you see past two moves? or do you just stick to checkers?

Forum List

Back