The noose just got a lot tighter

Trump really is a piece of shit. Now he's threatening to release security footage in order to put agents in harms way. This is your leader you worthless goons;

I got am early copy of the FBI at Mar a Lago from Eric Trump

The former Liar in Chief is throwing everything against the wall to see if anything sticks. He best spend his time trying to figure out what his jail cell will look like.

LOCK HIM UP!!!! Bigly!!!
You know, if Dems took half of the energy they waste demonizing Trump (hint: his supporters don't give a shit), and invested it in rebuilding their brand - they'd win easily.

The former Liar in Chief is throwing everything against the wall to see if anything sticks. He best spend his time trying to figure out what his jail cell will look like.

LOCK HIM UP!!!! Bigly!!!
I heard Scott Walker’s arrest is any day, as well as Hillary Clinton’s!
Seriously, any day!

LOCK HIM UP!!!! Bigly!!!
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

How do you build a brand on demonizing anyone and everyone who doesn't goose step with you?
Beats me. But for fuck's sake, what they're doing isn't working. Social equity ("Social Justice, etc ....) is the exact opposite of equal rights.

Last edited:
You know, if Dems took half of the energy they waste demonizing Trump (hint: his supporters don't give a shit), and invested it in rebuilding their brand - they'd win easily.
So, you don't give a shit why he stole those documents? Got it.

LOCK HIM UP!!!! Bigly!!!
Actually, you retard, we knew months ago that it was declassified. Try to keep up, you dildo.

Forum List

Back