The non-Trump 2024 field start to make their move: Christie, Pence, Cruz, Haley, Asa Hutchinson, DeSantis, Pompeo, Cotton, Hawley, Tim Scott, Youngkin

i like Tom Cotton. a soldier, a gunslinger, a man of action

Nikki Haley is dumb as a stump

Sure can't tell it from where I sit.....Perhaps with all that copy-pasta you have lost the ability to express yourself properly. ;)
i've always been nuanced in my opinions. i see the positive and negative in each candidate. still, i try to be as consistent and clear as i can be, so i don't sound like a hypocrite

i did a thread about wanting Charlie Baker to be president and got crucified by the "Trumpsters"

I don't want Baker to be President either

But I do want him to run, if he has points of disagreement with the 74 million Little Trumpsters.

It is a free country after all.

She is a political newbie. Trump should not pick someone fighting for her life in a mid-term election.
After almost two years of saving Arizona will give her the needed gravitas by time Donaldus Magnus running mate is announced

state who you want to win! there's plenty of options! one of these in the title will be the next president, i do believe
None of them. I want an ideologue, a true Traditionalist Conservative who walks the talk and doesn’t have a closet full of skeletons. I’m not voting for another “slightly better than the other guy” candidate.

None of them. I want an ideologue, a true Traditionalist Conservative who walks the talk and doesn’t have a closet full of skeletons. I’m not voting for another “slightly better than the other guy” candidate.
Hawley, Cruz, Cotton, Pompeo all fit the bill.

Forum List

Back